Hot news "N'ek Kob Suwanun a secret mistress"

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I'm so confused. I clicked on the topic expecting some scandalous or juicy gossip that Kob was caught coming out of some hotel with some fat Sia or something. :lol: I guess the word mistress threw me off. But all this is about is some fighting with the future in-laws? Is that right? That's not so scandalous to me or even news unless they were throwing pies at each other in public.

And Sarn, I didn't know Noos was prego before she got married. Was it a big thing at the time? Or did people not care cause they were getting married anyway? Were people counting from the time she got married until she gave birth? If it was just off by a 2 or so months I would've claimed, premature baby!

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
They been together for ten years is beyond girlfriend and boyfriend status lets be real now people to most us asians we would called them husband and wife anyways regardless if they sign a piece of paper or not . I don't follow kob gossip that much but isn't it common knowledge that his family don't really like her that much, that's why they haven't married yet? As for what really goes on behind close doors between kob/brook and his family non of us really knows anyways so it hard to say why his mom dislike her but i think alot of women in this world can't stand there mother-in-law for one reason or another and vice versa, as for his family acting just like actors in a lakorn of not liking her cause of different social status that happens to normal people also not just to kob. I'm not gonna say much cause no ones really knows the whole truth but the people involve. It's been ten years and brook mom hasn't warm up to kob yet, I highly doubt that she gonna change that much if they decide to get married so kob shouldn't be all that surprise if that happens. As for brook and his family should be thankful that they would get kob in the family cause she's such a talented famous actress, well now people don't get mad just my opinion :blush: but just because she's playing n'ak and acts like n'ak on t.v. shows and stuff don't mean she really is a genuine n'ak in real life so no one really knows how kob personalities are like behind close doors unless your her family or really really close friends, I mean even celebrities that seem so down to earth can turn out to be the biggest mofo. If they get married i woundn't be surprise if it doesn't last but that's there business and to me brook isn't such a great catch in the first place and kob acts too desperate sometimes on wanting to get married even if she keep saying the time isn't right yet deep down she really thinking i don't want to wait any longer :( but maybe she stuck with him for so long because she really wants to be seen as a perfect hi-so wife after she decides to leave the entertainment industry or maybe she does love him but it seems rather one-sided most of the time cause he doesn't express much emotion towards her and i know he has a blank look on his face all the time but it wouldn't hurt him to show just alittle bit like he cares about her. The sad part is that everything is so public about there situation and it's even sadder if they get marry cause at the end of the day kob mother-in-law well always be brook mom whereas kob status as brook wife can change at any time. Who knows this is just my opinon, it's not gonna change what kob/brook does anyways, so all the kob fans no reason to get mad.

jaimie

sarNie Hatchling
Brook 's family is well of than kob, i think his dad is a surgeon quite me if i am wrong . They r consider hiso. The news has always been his mom not liking kob , not sure the reason why though.

onahc

sarNie Elites
They been together for ten years is beyond girlfriend and boyfriend status lets be real now people to most us asians we would called them husband and wife anyways regardless if they sign a piece of paper or not . I don't follow kob gossip that much but isn't it common knowledge that his family don't really like her that much, that's why they haven't married yet? As for what really goes on behind close doors between kob/brook and his family non of us really knows anyways so it hard to say why his mom dislike her but i think alot of women in this world can't stand there mother-in-law for one reason or another and vice versa, as for his family acting just like actors in a lakorn of not liking her cause of different social status that happens to normal people also not just to kob. I'm not gonna say much cause no ones really knows the whole truth but the people involve. It's been ten years and brook mom hasn't warm up to kob yet, I highly doubt that she gonna change that much if they decide to get married so kob shouldn't be all that surprise if that happens. As for brook and his family should be thankful that they would get kob in the family cause she's such a talented famous actress, well now people don't get mad just my opinion :blush: but just because she's playing n'ak and acts like n'ak on t.v. shows and stuff don't mean she really is a genuine n'ak in real life so no one really knows how kob personalities are like behind close doors unless your her family or really really close friends, I mean even celebrities that seem so down to earth can turn out to be the biggest mofo. If they get married i woundn't be surprise if it doesn't last but that's there business and to me brook isn't such a great catch in the first place and kob acts too desperate sometimes on wanting to get married even if she keep saying the time isn't right yet deep down she really thinking i don't want to wait any longer :( but maybe she stuck with him for so long because she really wants to be seen as a perfect hi-so wife after she decides to leave the entertainment industry or maybe she does love him but it seems rather one-sided most of the time cause he doesn't express much emotion towards her and i know he has a blank look on his face all the time but it wouldn't hurt him to show just alittle bit like he cares about her. The sad part is that everything is so public about there situation and it's even sadder if they get marry cause at the end of the day kob mother-in-law well always be brook mom whereas kob status as brook wife can change at any time. Who knows this is just my opinon, it's not gonna change what kob/brook does anyways, so all the kob fans no reason to get mad.

well in thailand, hiso look down on actor and singers. you know the phrase "tden keen lum keen". i heard brook isn't that rich like people think he is and neither is his family.

onahc

sarNie Elites
I don't understand the big deal. These two had been dated forever, I believe almost ten years or close. And so what if they're living together just like any other couples who lived together. Kob living with her boyfriend is not mistress material. For someone who is married but still seek other woman or paid woman is more likely called a mistress. The title of this article, a secret mistress is not right. The whole Thailand know they're a couple and couple do not address each other as mistress or consort. Unless she's not his girlfriend and paid by him to have sex with him, but evidently she is his girlfriend. Jop... ;)

i'm not saying kob is brook's mistress. i'm saying she is someone else's mistress, some other guy's. i used that as the title to garner attention to this thread. i added the family problem as a second issue. CAPICI!

sarN

sarNie Granny
she alway have catchy long subject tittle lmao...

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
brook is not a man, it been 10 years they are together and i think it his mom who is holding him back...kob needs to think really hard and hopefully she will make good decision. Brook aint worth it because he wont even let her have a say

moilee

sarNie Adult
I think Kob has no confidence on her relationship with Brooke...that was why she didn't give her answer to Brooke when he came out and said he's going to marry her in 2008 (after the movies). I think Kob needs to break off this relationship with him. High class or no high class....Brooke doesn't act like one.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeah, i been hearinng for years that his family doesn't like her because she an actress . Brook 's brother marry Noosb and they wasn't happy because she was pregrant before marriage

really....gosh that's interesting...true brook's family is a bit harsh..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
the whole thing is blown out of proportion brook and his family has miscommunication thats all

mms://tv.manager.co.th/videoclip/11News1/Entertain/DANUPON%2026-3-51.wmv
cr. mon @ sk

Samichi

sarNie Egg
Brook is ugly anyways he like 7 years older than her lol. His hair is like my uncle's it's always the same way and it never changes through the years lol. Kob is WAYY better than him.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol, "Mistress"

neways...

i have mixed feelings about this (as a fan)

- If it's because of his family that Brooke has held off the wedding for so long then i think they might never get married :huh: I mean, you don't got the courage to go against your family now then when will you? i don't want to insult another human, but that's just me...i know that every culture has their own background and i can totally understand the whole thing of respecting elders but Brooke's kind of being a 'in-between' if his reason for not marrying Kob is his mom. On one hand he proposes to Kob, going against his family, then puts off their relationship FOR his family...which way does he really intend to go?? maybe i'm wrong... :huh:

- His family won't accept Kob cuz she's an actress? well, i'm surprised they haven't locked Brooke up in the cellar for becoming an actor too...

- But I just get the feeling that Kob loves Brooke so much and i'm actually real happy for them and if they were to get married one day then i would still be happy for them...

- and if he makes Kob wait any longer than THREE more years - after TEN years - then she should move on...
lol, Num and Kob fans might have some hope then (cough i'm one of 'em cough) but i suppose they really might do treat each other as brother/sister, but i still find them sweet together... =]

But then again, maybe Kob and Brooke understand each other so well and are so deeply in love that they don't care about waiting as long as they have each other...

:huh:

juicee

sarNie Elites
okay, well the rumor is that kob was/is a mistress to some old guy, who's wife happens to be friends with brook's mom. and that is partly why brook's mom won't accept her, not because she's an actress. anyways, this rumor has been around for a long time, it's nothing new.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
okay, well the rumor is that kob was/is a mistress to some old guy, who's wife happens to be friends with brook's mom. and that is partly why brook's mom won't accept her, not because she's an actress. anyways, this rumor has been around for a long time, it's nothing new.

Oh ok...so like her character in Bussaba Ray Rak?? LOL

Someone earlier mentioned it's like a lakarn nam now, well...where do you think writers get some of their scripts from? LOL From peoples' everyday lives, of course.

I don't know what to say about this besides... :rolleyes:

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
Supposedly this and problems between Kob and Brook's family (his mother and relatives) are talk of the town at this moment. Has anyone heard or have anything to share?
Oh I heard. It is everywhere but people are just taking it too personally. It is not a big deal if Kob and Brook's mother do not get along.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
It's easy to say that she should move on, but she has so much time and her feelings invested in their relationship. But, at the same time if they decide to get married without his family's approval, then she could be doing more damage than either she or Brook can handle.

If it was me, I'd be done. It's hard enough to make a marriage work, without all of the extra pressure and baggage involved. I don't envy her at all, because if this is true then she's got a tough decision to make.