HOT (lakorn) screen shots of Mark**drools** lol ^^

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I made this thread to post and share hot and sexy and handsome screen shots of Mark from all and any previous of his lakorns. I couldn’t help that sometimes I go back in time to watch him. :D

:coleman:

:love:

:facepalm:

:icon12:

Mark as the HOT headed temper Techit with so much sex appeal from Ngao Rak Luang Jai. Lol :angel10::icon12::love:

His 1st lakorn debut ~~ 2010 :love:
Ngao Rak Luang Jai
87358AE8-5460-4DC1-8C4C-2E8B6542BAD7.jpeg 727AAC2D-7402-49E3-AF39-5C253BBE4E5D.jpeg 772117D3-7711-4D36-942C-DC48CD731581.jpeg FD1262A5-3407-409E-98F0-6FFB1532EDC9.jpeg 5FF26C8F-D532-40CA-81C9-1BC1DB832976.jpeg 15EB009E-D75F-4F77-BE99-DEC045AD29D4.jpeg 81DE4DB1-48A7-4909-8A2A-464B35AF1881.jpeg
Cr ch3 :thumbup:

P

PrincessKarina

I made this thread to post and share hot and sexy and handsome screen shots of Mark from all and any previous of his lakorns. I couldn’t help that sometimes I go back in time to watch him. :D

Mark as the HOT headed temper Techit with so much sex appeal from Ngao Rak Luang Jai. Lol :angel10::icon12::love:

Ngao Rak Luang Jai
View attachment 26897 View attachment 26898 View attachment 26899 View attachment 26900 View attachment 26901 View attachment 26902 View attachment 26903
Girl here you go again on your hottie! Lol. Yes he was hot when he debuted I remember! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

xodxo

Girl here you go again in your hottie! Lol. Yes he was hot when he debuted I remember! ;)
Ahahahahaha seriously tho just look at his face it’s like Damyun DROOL and YUMMY.:facepalm::icon12::love:

I love and miss JN, a lot. I think his screen caps are coming up next. lol hahaha :p :D

I don’t think I’ve ever loved the wrong guy lol he was always the REAL thing. Lol :) haha

AND for a debut, seriously he’s drop dead gorgeous. Lol. Ahahahah. Most people don’t even debut this godly handsome lol ahahahahaha

P

PrincessKarina

He was so young! Lol. He looked way better physically than Nadech back then...and now. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Mark looks so handsome as Jaonoi. I remember watching him and thinking why is he’s so handsome. It’s one of his best roles and manly p’ek. I look forward to seeing more of him in manly and mature roles in the future. He’s so dreamy!

P

PrincessKarina

Mark looks so handsome as Jaonoi. I remember watching him and thinking why is he’s so handsome. It’s one of his best roles and manly p’ek. I look forward to seeing more of him in manly and mature roles in the future. He’s so dreamy!
I agree. Up to date I like him the most as JN too. It shows his mature side of a character. Plus he’s meatier. I like meatier guys than thin sickly looking actors. Oh my the lakorn with Mew! His weight loss gets me nutty! Plus Mark has been pairing with girls I didn’t care for so I haven’t watch him for ages. He came a long way too on the acting level! ;)

ella0411

sarNie Adult

Ngao Rak Luang Jai
View attachment 26897 View attachment 26898 View attachment 26899 View attachment 26900 View attachment 26901 View attachment 26902 View attachment 26903
lol knew it was you who created thia thread

I am not a fan but he's one of the ch3 pra eks I find good-looking even without make up or being glammed up.

xodxo

lol knew it was you who created thia thread

I am not a fan but he's one of the ch3 pra eks I find good-looking even without make up or being glammed up.
Lolololol :risas3::facepalm::icon12::love::naughty2:

Who did you expect??? Hahahahahah :p:naughty2::facepalm::icon12:

~~

I got more screen shots coming! Lol.:angel10::risas3::facepalm::icon12:

xodxo

See this is how Mark should look. Not too heavy or aged looking from weight loss! Love his meatier self in here! And he looks young and healthy. Hmmm he looks so yummy! ;) :risas3:
I think he will be just fine girl. Lol. I have that much faith in him. We need some more close up shots of him from MHIL, to judge but I am very positive he will be just as fine! :)❤

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i always wanted this scene in eng sub FINNALLYYYY wooooooooooooow mark is toooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt