Hopeless (complete) 3-18-09

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.9

Enjoy!!!!!!

They felt asleep being really tired from making love though out the night. Rome woke up holding onto Rita. He couldn't believe how beautiful this angel look like naked in his arm. He started to give her kisses on her neck.

Rita: MmmmMmmm.... Rome stop it, I'm tired
Rome: I can't help it, you smell good
Rita: Rome stop it
Rome: I can't

Rita turn to face him. He began to give her kisses on her cheek to her lips to her bare chest. Rome somehow couldn't control himself. He wanted to be like this forever making love non-stop.

There was a knock on the door......knock...knock...

Rome: WHAT is it?
Rome mom: Hunnie, I made breakfast come down
Rita: Okay we be down in a couple of minutes
Rome mom: Okay
Rome: Grrrwww I was hoping to make another section
Rita: Rome come get up
Rome: I love it when you boss me, it turn me on
Rita: Stop playing around
Rome: Okay (he gave her another kiss before getting ready)

Rita took a quick shower. She forgot to lock the door. Rome help himself in. He decided to take a shower with his wife. He degan to get in. Rita turn around to face him naked with a grin on his face. Rita couldn't believe how bad he was. She was kinda enjoying the attention from him. She knows what she doing is wrong but she felt it was right and doesn't know how to break it down to Aum.

They explore each other bodies. Until they realize they should head down for breakfast. They couldn't stop smiling when walking down the stairs. Rome mom saw them and new they did the deed. They sat down with Rome parent.

Rome mom: Soo... when am I gonna have grandchildren?
Rome: Mom soon (putting his hand on Rita stomach)
Rita: ROME!! (she realize they haven't use protection at all)
Rome dad: Yeah I want a lot of grandchildren
Rome mom: I want about 5
Rome: I guest we should get start making grandchildren for our parents. Right Rita
Rita: Rome (pinching him under the table)
Rome: Yep (he knew there was a chance since he didn't use any protection)

They enjoy there breakfast together. Rome still wanted to know why Rita didn't write back to him. They went out with Rome mom. She wanted to shop for her future grandchildren stuff. She brought a baby crib and some clothes. She really hope she really get one soon. Rita couldn't stop laughing cause of Rome mom. Buying all these stuff and does know that Rita is not pregnant.

They finally got to be alone after being soo tired from being drag from store to store buying baby stuff. Rome finally ask Rita the question...........

To be continue.............................

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yay they are lovely dovey to each other...LOL his parents are so funny, they knew rome and rita did the deed LMAO...and when rome said that they should make babies in front of them... :loool:

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Rome cracks me up!
I guess what he had the night before wasn't enough that he got hungry again soon after he woke up!
Lmao!
The shower scene was hot!
Exploring each other's body! (;​

pze

sarNie Adult
cliff hanger girl.....update soon....

rome cant keep his hands off of rita now...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
yay they did it together n tis time they are not drugged.. thanks

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.10

Enjoy!!!

Rome turn around to face Rita in there room.

Rome: Rita I need to ask you something?
Rita: Sure
Rome: Okay
Rita: yes
Rome: Okay how come you never wrote to me when you where at the State
Rita: What are you taking about? I wrote to you every week and I never got a letter from you. Beside one telling me that you no longer what to talk to me.
Rome: What?? I never wrote such thing.
Rita: I think I have the letter somewhere in my stuff. Wait I go look for it. Stay put

Rita left to go check her things that she brought back from the State. She search and search, she finally found it 30min later. She went back to the room to hand the letter to Rome. Rome was sitting on the bed waiting for Rita. He wanted to know who wrote the letter to Rita. Rita handed him the letter. Rome took and start to read it.

Dear, Rita

I want you to stop writing to me. I don't care what going on with your life. I have my own life now and I'm happy that your not here. I really don't what to be friend with you anymore. I have someone now and you need to get on with your life without me and you.

Love, Rome

Rome look at the envelope and he remember the hand writing. It was Ann, he couldn't believe it.

Rome: Rita I didn't send you this letter
Rita: Then who?
Rome: It was ANN
Rita: What?
Rome: I don't know, but I know your here with me and I don't want to lose you ever again
Rita:Okay Rome!! I hated you for not replaying my letters (tears came down)
Rome: Rita I felt the same way (he went to go hug Rita)
Rita: Then I wonder what happen to my letters from you
Rome: Me to

They realize they were both fool by the person they thought that love them. Rome never want to lose her again. His heart will always belong to Rita. Rita became dizzy and fainted in Rome arms.

Rome: Rita wake up

Rome called his house doctor to check on Rita. Rome walk back and front waiting for the doctor to come out to tell him what wrong with Rita. About 15min later the doctor came out of the room.

Rome: What's the matter with my wife?
Doctor: Congratulation, she pregnant
Rome mom: What? Really that fast. hehehe gosh Rome
Rome dad: What I'm gonna be a grandfather
Rome: What?
Doctor: Yep she pregnant about 3 weeks
Rome: What? (thinking when, omg he remember how, he remember it was on there honeymoon about three weeks ago) Can I go see my wife?
Doctor: Of course, I just need to speak to your father alone
Rome: Okay

Rome went inside the room and saw Rita resting on the bed. He quietly walk up to her and took his right hand and place it on her stomach. Rita woke up seeing Rome in tears.

Rita: Why are you crying?
Rome: You made me the happiness man alive
Rita: Oh Rome, don't be a cry baby
Rome: Gosh we're gonna be parents.
Rita: hehehe yep

Rome bent down and gave her a kiss on her lips. They were both happy.

To be continue.........

n_naruk

Finally they now know who was the ones that broke them apart since the beginnings!

Aws, Rita's pregnant! Congrats! Rome sure can make it work fast. Lmao!​

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.11

Enjoy!!! Sorry I thought I post it up!!!

Rome wanted to know the truth from Ann and wanted to know where his letters that Rita sent him. Rita had really bad morning sickness. Everything she ate when back out. Rome was getting worried that his child is not getting anything to eat cause Rita kept puking it out.

Rita: Rome Im hungry for some mango's
Rome: Oh okay I go buy some anything else
Rita: no that be all, oh wait ice cream to
Rome: Okay I be back
Rita: Oh wait I want some watermelon
Rome: Okay that all
Rita: Yep thanks

Rome left to get some food at the market leaving Rita alone at home since his parent had somewhere to go. He quickly hurried back to Rita.

Rita was resting and heard someone walk in. She thought it was Rome but it wasn't.

Rita: Aum?
Aum: Rita I can't believe you, I thought you love me and not him
Rita: Aum I can explain
Aum: No you little bitch, your having his child
Rita: Aum let me explain (tears coming down)
Aum: Come here with me He went to pull her hand to go with him)
Rita: No I don't want to

Aum pulling on her hands without hearing her crying to let her go. Lucky Rome came the right moment to see what going on. He heard Rita crying and quickly ran to her. He saw Aum bragging her. He got behind him and push him in the face. Aum try to fight back but Rome was to strong for him.

Aum: I'm gonna get you Rome
Rome: Go ahead
Aum: Just watch

Aum got into his car and left Rita crying with Rome. Rome ran to keep Rita safe. She was crying like a little girl. He doesn't know what to do. Aum is going crazy. He decided to have his father men to watch Rita from now on.

Aum drove to the closet bar he saw. He drank himself to death and came up with a plan to have Rita for himself. He couldn't believe she with someone else. He thought she loved him and only him.

Rome carried Rita to there bedroom. She stop crying by the time. She felt safe in his arms. She couldn't believe Aum would act like that.

Rome: Rita I don't know what I do without you
Rita: Me to, I'm glad you where here on time
Rome: Me to. I love you so much
Rita: I love you (tears coming back down again)
Rome: Rita why are you crying?
Rita: Cause you gave me my joy in life
Rome: Your so cheesy
Rita: Shut up, where the food
Rome: Oh okay I go get it, it's in my car
Rita: Okay

To be continue......

Spoil:
Aum does something crazy
Ann gave Rome the letters from Rita

n_naruk

Hmmm...mangos...watermelon...now I'm craving for some of that stuff now! lmao!
Aum has gone physco!
Aum couldn't fight back cus Rome was too strong for him. Lmao!
Aws, Rome tells Rita he loves her for the first time!
Hmm...wonder if Aum is going to kidnap Rita?!​

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.12

Enjoy!!!!

Rome watch as Rita felt asleep. He walk outside the room to make a phone call to Ann. He felt mad as hell knowing that Ann betray him making him hate one the most important person in his life.

Ring....ring..............ring.........

Ann: Hello
Rome: Ann
Ann: Rome what the matter
Rome: I want you tell me the truth
Ann: Umm.... sure what is it?
Rome: Did you hid Rita letters from me?
Ann: ummm......
Rome: Just tell me, I wont get mad. I just want to know.
Ann: Okay Rome. I did and I know what I did was wrong but you where anyways talking about her and then years after you where marry to her.
Rome: Then why didn't you just tell me
Ann: Rome cause no matter what I did, you always compare me to her and that how I meet my husband Tik
Rome: Wait..... you marry
Ann: That why I was kinda glad you where getting marriage and during your honeymoon. I got depress and he was there by my side and one thing leed to another we got hitch.
Ann: I'm sorry Rome again but I kept all the letters she wrote for you
Ann: I will mail it for you and hope that we will no longer talk or see each other
Rome: okay Ann. Thanks
Ann: No thanks you

They hung up the phone. He went back to check on Rita. She look like an angel sleeping with his child. He hope it was a girl so she can be pretty as much as Rita. Rita woke up cause she got hungry.

Rita: Rome can we go out tonight
Rome: Okay where
Rita: umm..... I want to see Kwan and she throwing a welcome bash for her step brother Dennis and plus I want to dress up
Rome: Why?
Rita: I want to dress up before I get big and I didn't tell her yet.
Rome: hahaha okay
Rita: Okay

Rita walk into the closet she doesn't know what to wear. She wanted to show off her figure before she get round and can't fit into her clothes anymore. Hmmmm........ she pick out her Dolce & Gabbana mini, showcasing her undies and toned tummy before she can't wear it anymore and didn't care.

Rome was waiting for her to get ready he went into the bathroom to shave his face. He notice Rita walking out with her dress. He was getting a little turn on thinking she was wearing it for him right there.

Rome: Rita your not dress up
Rita: Yeah this is what I'm wearing
Rome: What? It's way toooo showy
Rita: No, I don't think so and plus maybe tonight you get lucky
Rome: Okay Rita what ever you want

He got out of the bathroom and walk up to her an plant a kiss on her lips. She kiss him back with her hands around his neck. They broke there kiss cause the sound of Rita cell phone ringing. Rita went to go pick it up since it was Kwan telling her to hurried.

They left the house to a nightclub that Kwan own. It was called 2&1 get it 21 and over. Anyways Rome couldn't keep his mine out of the gutter cause of her outfit. He didn't want anyone to look at her cause she one hot momma. He wanted her to wear his sport jacket over her dress but Rita didn't want to cause it was like 90 degree's out. So when they stop at the club Rome quickly got out to Rita side door helping her.

He got really jealous every guys two eyes were on Rita. He could tell what they were thinking cause he was thinking the same thing about Rita. When they got inside the private room. All Rita friends where there. Kwan ran to give her best friend a hug. She grab her away from Rome so she can meet Dennis her step brother.

Kwan: Dennis you remember Rita
Dennis: (he turn around to face her) oh... yeah hey Rita, you look so much grown up (thinking to himself that she got hotter)
Rita: Thanks Dennis you look more handsome then I remember

Rome quickly walk by to her side seeing that Dennis drooling over his wife.

Rome: Aww...umm.... I'm Rita husband Rome
Dennis: Wait Rita your marry
Rita: Oh yeah
Rome: Yep and she carrying my child
Kwan: WAIT WHAT your pregnant
Rita: Oh yes I wanted to tell you alone but Rome has to say it
Rome: Sorry Rita I just wanted to tell the world
Kwan: Okay okay you have to give me all the detail later
Rita: I will, was enjoy the party

To be continue..........

I don't know if I should make this stories longer or not.....