Hopeless (complete) 3-18-09

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.6

Enjoy!!!!!

He quickly went to pick up Ann. He went to her condo to see if she was done. She open the door with a smile. But when he try to give her a kiss, she distance herself. He wonder what was wrong.

He took her to a fancy restaurant. It was there favorite place to eat. He pull out her chair for her. They sat across from each other and order there food.

Rome: So Ann what did you want to tell me?
Ann: Don't be mad
Rome: Why would I?
Ann: Okay, please stay claim
Rome: Okay what is it?
Ann: I think we need to stop seeing each other
Rome: What?
Ann: You're marry and I meant someone else.
Rome: What? Who? When?
Ann: Krit, I met him at work and we began talking and I'm really drawn to him.
Rome:Oh what about me
Ann: Like what I said your marry.
Rome: But, Ann you know why
Ann: I do, but I believe you will fall for her
Rome: But?
Ann: She really pretty I saw your wedding pictures in the news and she look right for you and not me.
Rome: I can't believe this, FINE
Ann: I'm sorry Rome
Rome: Don't be sorry for me. I wanted to tell you later but since your breaking up with me. Me and her are sleeping together since our honeymoon (he feels betray)
Ann: Oh that good, you see

There meals came. The rest of the dinner was quiet. He was in so much heartache but he didn't want her to know. He can't to go home and drown himself with alcohol. They finish there meals quickly and he drop her off without saying another word. He went to pick up some alcohol.

In the mean time.....

Aum had to go overnight for a business. He wanted Rita to come with him but he knows that she gonna be label as the cheater and he couldn't do that to her. He love her so much. He knew that they were sleeping in separated rooms. He left leaving her feel lonely.

Then.....
Rome came in the house looking down. He quickly went into the mini bar. Rita wonder what was wrong since he look really sad. But, she didn't really know how to talk to him now. So she left him there and went into the kitchen to make her something to eat.

Rome felt really lonely now and decided to sit with Rita holding onto his glass of alcohol. She was surprise to see him at the dinning room table staring at her from across.

Rita: umm.... Rome are you okay?
Rome: Yeah why wouldn't I?
Rita: Cause you look like someone dump you (teasing him)
Rome: Shut up, I can't believe she broke up with me Rita. It hurts so much (he took the hole alcohol drink in his hand in one gulp)
Rita: Sorry I didn't know, but I think you shouldn't drink yourself to death.

Rome just kept drinking. He didn't even bother listening to her. He really wanted to wake up with this nightmare. He didn't even realize that Rita took the alcohol away from him. She try all her strength to carry him into the Rome. He felt on top of her making her blush. She try to push him off but she was to weak to do so. He finally move to the side of her. She had a chance to leave but his hand pull her down and he was holding onto her.

She felt a tear from him. She didn't know what to do. So she just stay there the whole night him holding onto her. During the night they somehow cuddle with the warm of there body together.

The next morning.....
Rome woke up with a pounding headache and to his surprise he was cuddling with Rita. He wonder how this happen and remember that she try to carry him to his room and he felt right next to her. He just stare at her sleeping he kinda realize she was even prettier when she sleeps.

He decided to let her rest and he went to take a shower cause he smell like alcohol. Rita woke up hearing someone singing. She notice that Rome wasn't on the bed so she left before Aum got back. Aum was just getting in when he saw Rita tip-toeing out of Rome room. He wanted to know but he didn't know what to do. He saw her with a smile on her face, he wonder if she already slept with him.

Rome came back from the bathroom and realize there was an empty bed. He had a smile across from his face. He couldn't stop laughing. It made his day for some weird reason. He went into the kitchen to see what is there to eat. He saw Rita paring food, he quietly seek up behind her scaring her. She got scare and turn around to see who it was then she trip on her slipper making her felt frontward onto Rome. There mouth touch.

To be continue..........

fun

Expired Sarnie
Finally got caught up. =D Rome and Rita slept together but saddly they thought they slept with someone else.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update so if ann already likes krit what about aum or are they going to hook up later??? and rome is feeling something for rita hehehe can't wait

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for the update so if ann already likes krit what about aum or are they going to hook up later??? and rome is feeling something for rita hehehe can't wait

All I'm gonna say is Aum doesn't hook up with anyone. As for Rteam hehehe they gonna have another Rrated scene.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks.. rome and rita doesnt seem to
hate each other..

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
the R scene was super hottt! I was totally imagining the whole R scene in my head while reading. Lmao! I can see that Rita does care for Rome but she rather not show it. And of course, after the R scene, they would start to have feelings for each other. Or have they even before they got married? Hmmmm....​

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.7

Enjoy!!! Sorry about the long wait!!!!

They both blush and got up quickly. They didn't talk much during breakfast. Aum stay in his room sleeping since he didn't sleep at all. Then his phone rang, it was his mother. He pick up the phone.

Rome: Shit Rita, my parent is staying with us for a couple of days.
Rita: What? I need to tell Aum to leave for a couple of days before my dad finds out.
Rome: Rita we need to stay in a room together before my father find out we're sleeping in separated rooms
Rita: Okay just till they leave

Rita went to talk to Aum about he needed to be gone for a couple of days before there parents find out that he living with them. He didn't want to but he knows that Rita father will kill him. He told her that it be fine since he need to be gone to America for a couple of weeks for business which he lied. He wanted to keep an eyes on them.

Rome parent arrive an hour later before Aum left. Rita was scared sharing a bed again with Rome. She was confuse on her feeling but she think that Rome is just doing this for his father so she shouldn't think so much. They went in to there room to talk about there situation.

Rita: Rome what are we gonna do?
Rome: I don't know but we have to pretend that we're doing good as a couple
Rita: But...
Rome: Rita I just want my parent to be hapy and please try like we love each other
Rita: Okay I try
Rome: Okay

Knock...knock...knock....

Rome: Who is it?
Rome mom: Dear are you guys alright?
Rita: oh yes
Rome mom: Can you please open the door? I want to see your bedroom.
Rome: Okay just a sec

Rome went to open the door for his mother. She look around to the how the room look like and to see how there sleeping arrangement was since she knows that they were force into getting marriage. But she pretend that she didn't know that this was an act since she loves Rita as her daugher-in-law.

Rome mom: What a cute room?
Rita: Thanks Mrs...(she got cut off)
Rome mom: Oh call be mom
Rita: Okay umm Mrs.... I mean mom this was my parent bedroom.
Rome mom: Oh I miss your mother. She and I we use to go hang out all the time before
Rita: Oh I miss her to (she started to get teary thinking about her mother)
Rome: Rita its okay (he went to hug her and wipe her tears away)
Rita: Thanks Rome

~~~~Rome mom~~~~~
I think these two children is starting to like each other. I hope I get grandkids soon. I want about six grandchildren from them. Four girls and two boys since I wanted a little girl but got Rome instant. hehehe

Rome mom: okay I let you guys rest. Since me and your father is tired and wanted to rest.
Rome: Okay mom (he gave her a kiss on her cheek)
Rita: Goodnight

Rome mom left finally. They couldn't believe they pulled it off.

To be continue.............

Spoil:
All I can say for Aum he finally let Rita go
Rome and Rita share a passion hot moment again and no they weren't drug

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol the last spoiler part aum leaving so soon hmmmm so sad for him he gets no one in this fanfic anyways thanks for the update

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks for the update....ive been anticipating....hehe....

keep it coming soon...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol rome's mom is funny...i like her.....awwwww my aum can end with me :) but he's going to let rita go, to be with rome....an passionate night YAY!

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.8

Enjoy!!! RatedR

They are gonna share the bed again since the room didn't have everywhere else to sleep. The floor gets really cold since the floor is marble.

Rome couldn't stop looking at Rita. She was getting ready for bed. He watch her brushing her hair at the dresser. He thought she has really pretty. He never really notice her beauty till now. He remembering there child hood together when they use to get along together.

~~~Flashback~~~
Rita: Rome lets play husband and wife
Rome: Okay
Rita: yeah!!!
Rome: Rita!!! Your my wife from now on

There friendship became distance after Rita was force to go to school to the State since after her mother death. He use to get letters from her then it stop. He wanted to know why. But to his knowledge he was seeing Ann at the time. Ann was there before him at his pad and saw the letters and hid them from him. He was kinda heart broken cause he thought there friendship will last.

Rita thought that Rome didn't care for her anymore since she never got any letters from him. Rita didn't know that Rome never receive any letters from her so she slowly stop writing to him. She heard that he meant someone. So after she heard he found someone she started to date Aum. Aum was kind hearted and he was there for her.

As for Rome, he kinda started to hate Rita a little. Since he thought she didn't car for him when he was going though his depress stage after he found out his grandparent die from car crash. He became depress cause he loves his grandparent since they were like his other parent to turn to.

He remember how he felt when she didn't write to him. He didn't know that Rita never receive his letter though to Aum stealing the letter. He became angly and grab Rita by her arm.

Rita: Rome your hurting me
Rome: Oh really I feel hurt cause of you
Rita: What did I do?
Rome: Rita you didn't care about me
Rita: What are you talking about?

Rome gave her a kiss before she can say anything else. Something inside of Rita let him kiss her and she was kissing him back.

Rome reach for her breast. Rita gasp with the pleasure he giving to her. Rome got on top of her not breaking there kiss. He start to to undress her.

While he was undressing her. She started to unbutton his shirt. She saw his hard core abs. She gave him little kisses along his stomach toward his chest.

mMmmMmm..... Rome started to moan

He gets bolder, while taking his pant off. He kisses her harder and more passionately. Oh, what are they doing she thinking. At first she resists but when their tongues meet she likes it. They kiss wildly sucking each other's tongues and lips.

She feels his hand on her small mounts tenderly caressing and squeezing them. No, no he should not do that I must stop him. Yes but it feels so nice. Stop him. Stop him now says her mind. Let him continue what harm can he do. It feels so nice counters her body. I will stop him when the right time comes, she promises. Which it didn't happen.

He slowly glides his hard manhood into her, she squints and lets out a little moan. He starts to pump harder and harder, sliding in and out of her, and re-entering harder and harder each time. Both letting out loud moans........

To be continue.........

p.s.

I will try to upload more chapters and my other stories. I start school next week so I don't know when I will have time to upload.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol how funny aum and ann hiding their letters...i can start to see why aum won't get anyone...but good thing the r-scene was short or else i'll have a nosebleed hehehe keep it up and study hard for school