lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Hopeless

Staring:
Rome
Rita
Ann
Aum​

Why did I had to be force to marry him? We hated each other. This marriage is a total fake. I try to run away but my dad always found me. If it wasn't for the stupid arrange marriage. We are force to be marry and they are trying to force us for grandchildren. We never slept together or even share the same bed with him and yes I'm still a virgin. Grrwww....... why does my life seem like a nightmare. I'm so hopeless.

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
CH.1

Enjoy!!

~~~Rita~~~
I was force to marry him. We hated each other so much cause we had to break up with the people we truly love. I hated him, and he hated me which I knew. We truly wanted to be out of this marriage. I was in love with my boyfriend Aum. He was hurt when he saw the newspaper announcement of our marriage. I didn't have the heart to tell him. I didn't want to lose him but all my fears came true. Aum left me, since he couldn't see with another man. I couldn't blame him for leaving to the state. I'm so hopeless, I can't even chose to be with the person I love.

~~~Rome~~~
WTF!!! I can't believe I have to marry her. I can't look at her. I love my finance Ann more then anything else. I'm so scare that she gonna leave me. But she didn't, I just had to promise her not to fall in love with Rita. Which that was an easy promise which I couldn't stand her even when we're younger.

~~~~The day of the wedding~~~~

Why am I crying on the big day of my wedding? Wait its all a lie, I'm so sad that my being force. I try so many time to run away but my father always found me. If I try to run away again, my father threated me to kill Aum. The one person my heart feels for. I needed some fresh air. I told them I be back, I seek out to the back door of my father hotel since I knew it, inside out. While sitting there staring at the empty sky. A familiar voice call out for my name. I turn around and saw the person I was being force to marry with.

Rita: What are you doing here? Have you already cause enough pain for me
Rome: What i cause pain to you? I was force to marry to you.
Rita: I WAS TO, does did look like I want to marry you. I love AUM not YOU. You hear me
Rome: Good cause I DON'T LOVE YOU, I LOVE ANNNNNNN!!!!!!! You hear me now I will love you.
Rita: Good

Someone came to look for them to get ready for the big day. They left each other with a frown. Rome wanted to run but couldn't since he scare of his father. Yep a grown man scare of his father. Yep his father was in the leader of a mafia. He threaten to ruin my life if I didn't marry Rita.

Rita wore a diamond bejeweled wedding dress, it was her late mother. She wanted to cry but control it since she didn't want to look unhappy. Her bestfriend Kwan came in to confront her. Since she knew how much Rita love Aum. She didn't want her look sad on her wedding day.

Rome was standing next to the priest. Then he heard the music. He could hear people whispering how beautiful the bridge was. He wanted to laugh then he finally saw a figure standing next to him. He finally look up and was stun how beautiful she was. Then he snap out of it. ITS RITA he told himself.

They said there I do's. Everyone cheer for them to kiss. But Rita took one step backward. Then Rome saw his father face and went forward to her and gave her a kiss on her lips. He was the second person to kiss her. She wanted to slap him but he grab her hand before she could.

To be continue....

pze

sarNie Adult
good start....keep it coming....

transcend89

sarNie Adult
idk how i missed this one i should scroll down lol anyways nice start but it's ironic how kwan's in there and her lakorn with oil was the same storyline how oil already had a gf and he was forced to marry kwan and they develop a love relationship hope there's a lot of twist

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.2

Enjoy!!!!

~~~Rita~~~
We reach back to the house we will be living together. Are parents were waiting for us in the bedroom. I hope they leave soon. I want to get rid of this night. I want my live the way it was before this nightmare.

Grrww..... I was right our parents are in the bedroom. Blessing us to have many grandchildren for them. Like I would touch him. He problemly has some sexual transmitted diseases. God what am I going to do since his father has someone outside our door so we wouldn't leave our room.

~~~Rome~~~
Why do I have to share room with her? She not Ann. I want to be with Ann not her. I think she looks scare of me. I don't know what to do. I have to share a bed with her, wait there a sofa. I guest I sleep there since I don't want to sleep with her. I can't wait to have this marriage be over. All I need to do is be marry to her until she bare my child. Then I'm off the hook to be with my love Ann.

Rome wanted to scare her, so he starts to undress right in front of her.

Rita: Rome what are you doing?
Rome: I'm just changing in front of my wife
Rita: Grrwww... Don't ever call me your wife.
Rome: Why not wifey

She ran into the bathroom before Rome could get close to her. She lock the bathroom door and didn't know what to do. She really scare to be in a room with him. Cause she knows she need to carry a child for him. But she didn't want to cause she doesn't love him like Aum. She wonder what Aum was doing.

~~~Aum~~~~
I can't believe my love is marry. I need to get her back if its the last thing I do. I'm gonna go back to Thailand to be with her. I know she doesn't love him but its her damn father forcing her. Kwan told me if Rita carry his child she be free to leave him when the child is born. I can't think of someone else touching her. SHE MINES AND ONLY MINES.

Rita waited till Rome was asleep before heading out of the bathroom. She quietly seek out of the bathroom. She saw him asleep on the sofa. She was glad since she didn't want to talk to him. She went to the closet fast to get her pj's since she didn't have nothing under her robe.

Rome wasn't sleeping cause he couldn't fall to sleep. He accidentally turn to see what Rita was doing and saw her upper naked halve. He quietly pretend to go back to sleep when she was done. He couldn't believe he saw her bare naked chest. He couldn't believe it.

Rita went to bed. She took out Aum picture and stare at it till she fall asleep. She cry though the night thinking about him. She hope she can see him again.

To be continue.......

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.3

Enjoy!!!

Rome woke up first then Rita. He wanted to get ready before she woke up. He couldn't forget what he saw last night. Rita naked chest and he needed a cold shower. He a man and he has needs.

When he got out of the bathroom. He still notice Rita sleeping. He went to sit on the bed and he notice she had dry tears on her face with a picture in her hand. He took it and see who it was. It was Aum. He knew who Aum was since couple days before the wedding he went up to Rome and punch him in the face. Telling how dare he take my love Rita. He put the picture back on her hand.

Rome try to wake up Rita but she wouldn't so he decided to give her a good kiss to wake her up. She someone kissing her. She open her eyes and saw Rome eyes staring back at her. She push him away.

Rita: What the HELL?
Rome: What I just wanted to kiss my wife (teasing her)
Rita: I'm not your wife!!!
Rome: Well I think you are, since yesterday we got marry and sign a certified stating we're indeed husband and wife. And don't forget that we need to have a kid together and are marriage is done and you can go back to your lover.
Rita: How can I forget? I guest your gonna be marry to me along time since I won't sleep with you
Rome: Wait are you telling me you rather be marry to me then give me a child and get divorce after the child is born. Trust me you will bare my child
Rita: No!!!

Rome gave her a hard kiss on her lips. She slap him and ran to the bedroom. She started to cry some more wanted his nightmare to end. They are leaving for there so call honeymoon to Italy. I don't feel like going but we have to since our parents are coming with us till I bare a child. I think this is stupid its like a lakorn drama that you see on tv, but its not.

~~~Rita~~~
He right the only way we can get a divorce is for me to bare a child for him. Since his father and my father are well known mafia bosses. They had promise each other when he and I were in our mother stomach that we are to be marry with a child for them. Since they wanted to be somehow blood related since this way it be like heaven for them. Since they value friendship. I heard a knock on the door.

Rome: Rita hurry up, our parents is waiting downstairs for us.
Rita: Okay I be down in a few minutes can you can go downstairs first.
Rome: Fine, whatever!!

Rome went downstairs first. He sat with his parents and her father talking about how they can wait for there grandchildren. He wonder why she taking so long. I look up and saw gorgeous legs next to him and he look up to see who it was. It's Rita, I never knew she had nice legs. Damn it, he snap out of it.

They all left for there private jet. Rome and Rita was to stay across from there parents swept. So they couldn't really be apart from each other. They knew they had to sleep together.

To be continue.......

P.S.
I will update Pirate later!! Heading to bed. Happy NEW YEARS!!!! OMG 2009

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
rome saw rita's bare chest...he should have gotten a nosebleed lol...i wonder how long they will hold off on having that baby...

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.4

Enjoy!!!!! RatedR. :r-scene-pop-corn: Be warn hot scene. :loool:

They reach to there room. They both were quiet. They didn't feel like arguing. They stay in there room avoiding each glare.

In the mean time......
Rome father had a plans to drug them during dinner, so they will bare a child for them. Rome father dream was to be a grandfather before he die. Rome doesn't know that his father has a tumor in his brain. He didn't want Rome to worry. The only person who knew was his trusted friend Rita father. He didn't have the heart to tell his beloved wife.

Rome father man went to get them in there room for a private dinner at there hotel room. Rome father man handed Rita a silk black dress. She didn't know why she has to wear a dress since there just going across the hall for dinner. Whatever she thought she didn't want to make anyone unhappy. She went to the bathroom to change leaving Rome to change.

Rome was getting sick of waiting for her. He kept complaining to her. She finally got out and told to have a chill pill. He couldn't believe how hot she was and then he snap out. He kept thinking Ann is the one you want to be with not her. They finally left to meet there parents, Rome mom went out with her friends and as for Rita father he had a emergency with a client.

Rome father went into the kitchen to get them a glass of wine for the two and he seek and put the drug into the wine. He came out and handed them the wine. They took and put it down. Rome rather wonder why aren't drinking so he came up with an idea to have a toast. When Rome father was done giving them a toast and told them to bring the glass of wine which they did. When Rita was about to pick up her fork, she became dizzy. Rome started to laugh thinking she couldn't handle a glass of wine then he also became a dizzy.

Rome father order his man to carry them in there room. They put them on the bed and left. Rome round over Rita. He thought she was Ann. He started to kiss her. She return his kiss, thinking she saw Aum. He couldn't believe that Ann was with him, he misses her kiss but he wonder why this kiss he felt something. She wanted him that night. They made love.

~~~~Flash Back of the night of love making~~~~
I crawl over and lay across your lap with my arms draped across your neck. You lean in and kiss me softly on my lips, sending electrifying waves through me. I pull closer to you and revel in your warmth. I tense slightly as I feel your hand on my knee, inching its way up my dress. My black dress clings to me but invites your hand to slide underneath making its way toward my thighs. I bury my head in your neck and hold on tight as I part my legs and hold my breath. In perfect timing to our young adult scene you sweetly ask, "Are you sure?" I bite my lip and shake my head, scared but so anxious I could scream. I scoot a little bit closer to your hand.

Your soft fingers creep up my thighs trailing goosebumps with each inch. They caress my skin and find their way to the top of my panties. Slowly you peel them off and with every motion you make, my heart beats faster. I'm losing my control of thought and I feel a fiery passion building deep inside of me begging to be set free. You reach under my knees and pick me up. I hold tight against your body as you lead me.

You lean over me and and undo my dress. I shudder as you get closer until you finally part the fabric. You look up at me and smile when you notice my stomach as it rises and falls quickly like my breath and my chest, bare with no bra. Up and down....I'm so excited and frightened and curious all at once.

You place your hands on my hips and slide them up. Slowly gracing my skin, touching my most sensitive spots. Your fingers find their way to my breasts and you touch me softly. I close my eyes and take in the moment as you massage my wanting body. Squeezing and feeling as you move over me more and I feel your lips press against mine. This time more persistent and wanting of response. I kiss you back, deep and hungry pulling the very passion out of you. You continue to explore my body.

We enjoy the moment, slow and simple. My mind no longer thinks complete thoughts, just random and blurred desires as they dance through my body.

You reach down and slide off your shirt, pressing your warm, smooth body against mine. I raise my hands to meet you and I run them down your back. I slide them across your chest and down to your stomach. Up and around your arms, feeling every part I can grasp. I roll you over and sit on top of you.

I pretend that I am alone to calm my nerves while I enjoy the sensations of my body as it pulsates with lust. I open my eyes and smile at you, you're so sweet and good to me. I slide down your body and slowly unbutton your pants. Pushing them down and leaving you in your boxers. My eyes widen as I see the bulge in your pants and my curiosity takes over any inhibitions I may have had. I pull them down slowly as well, each inch leaving me more and more excited. Finally it overcomes your man hood and I slide them off easily. You lay in all your glory, unbound in front of me.

The feeling is almost overwhelming. I am so unsure of myself and yet so ready, that somehow I cannot decide what to do. I stare for a minute just taking in the scence. I move my face closer and take a deep breath. Your smell so good and yet so intoxicating I breathe it in again.

Finally you reach down and grab my waist. You pull me up so that I am on top of you and you kiss me again. I can never get enough of you, you're so sweet and inviting. Our bodies are so warm together and the sensation is one I've yet to know. We spend a while rolling around the bed, rubbing and touching, and kissing. I belong to you and you cherish my every curve. We lay on our sides, kissing softly and I feel your hand make its way between my legs again. I don't have time to scream, my body erupts and I gasp for air as my body shakes beneath you. My world spins around me and I feel so vulnerable and under your control. You crawl up and kiss me, my sweet taste lingers on your lips and you hold me close.

We lay in each other's arms for a moment, you listening to the pounding of my chest, and I remain captivated at your side. Feeling you and holding you, calmly and quiet as we lay here. I love the feeling of your warm body against mine.

You gently push me so I am on my back, looking up with honest eyes. You kiss me with passion and lust and I can feel you searching. I take a deep breath and try to prepare myself for what is to come. I'm so scared but I know it is time. I position yourself on top of me and somehow I love the feeling of being in your complete control. You glaze my skin with soft kisses making me writhe under you.

I feel you. You look warmly into my eyes, assuring me that you love me. I feel the head of your man hood at my woman hood and you allow you. You tease me for a while this way and I want you so bad I hardly notice that you move a little further. The sensation of your man hood inside of me is more. It's not met with much resistance as I've tried to prepare myself for this.

I wrap my arms around your body and pull you close. With my eyes closed, I hear every little noise, every breath, I feel your skin as it touches mine, I taste your lips on my own. I feel devoured by need to feel you. Slowly you continue to grind against me as you whisper sweet words in my ear. I scream and moan under you and I roll my eyes with pleasure.

You lay on top of me our breathing labored and heavy. Our bodies moist with sweat and so close I cannot tell where mine begins and yours ends. You whisper your thoughts in my ear and run your fingers through my hair to calm me down. My body is a mix of feelings and emotions and it's so overwhelming I remain still and take it all in. A wear a smile on my face though it does not seem to be nearly as happy as I feel inside, bursting with contentment. As my fingers trail across your skin and yours mine, I'm glad that with you I shared my first time.

To be continue.....

Spoil:
They woke up naked in each other arm
Aum come back (what does Rita do)
Rome didn't know how to tell Ann about him and her

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OH DAMN...that was super hot....it's like it was me and rome...LOL...i think you are one of the naughty writers...with sarn, donna, and nikki....

pze

sarNie Adult
they got drugged....omo.....now i cant wait to see wats going to happen when they wake up....how theyre going to act towards one another now...

lenaaun

sarNie Juvenile
Ch.5

Enjoy!!!

They continue though the night making love. They held each other while sleeping naked.

The next morning........

They woke up late in the day. Rita notice she was naked. She thought she deamt about making love to Aum. She realize did she and Rome had sex. She started to scream. Rome woke up, he wonder why the hell she was screaming. He realize he was naked and saw her naked. He couldn't believe that him and her had sex. He try to recall what happen last night. He suddenly remember that he thought he was with Ann.

Rita: What am I gonna do? You took my.....(she started to cry)
Rome: I... di...dn't.... mean to. Wa...i...t..... your a vir........gen...
Rita: So what, you rape me
Rome: I swear I didn't mean to

They stay quiet. The only sound was her tears falling down. They stay in there room till the rest of there honeymoon. They became really distance during the plane ride.

Rita father had a surprise for them when they got off the plane. He took them to a mansion. Rita was stun, it was the mansion she loved so much when she was little. Rita father turn to face his daughter surprise this mansion is yours. I wanted to give this mansion wince I know this was your happy memory with your mother and me.

Rita was in tears. She forgot about this house. It remind her of her mother. She misses her so much. Her mother wouldn't stop this wedding before anything happen to her.

All there belonging was inside the mansion already. Rita father gave them a tour to where there room was. Rita was glad that her father or his father man weren't staying with them. She decided she gonna stay at her room when she was little. So they don't have to talk or see each other at all.

Rome was glad he didn't have to share room with her. But he couldn't forget what happen between them. He never felt something like that. But he knew that they didn't love each other and they had someone else.

Rita felt sadness all the sudden. She misses Aum even more. She wanted to be with him. But now she Rome wife and they already did the deed. How could she face Aum? She wasn't hungry so she stay in her room for the rest of the night.

Rome had dinner by himself. He felt lonely wishing that someone would of ate with him. He kinda wishing Ann was here. Cause he knows how much she love doing everything for him. He wonder what going to happen to him and Rita. Since she is his and he knew that he was her first.

They slept in different room for the rest of the time being. It been about three days they haven't spoken to each other.

Then the door bell rang........ Rita wonder who it was, so she decided to see.

Rita open the door and to her surprise it was Aum. He quickly gave him a hug. She was happy to see him, her tears felt down with joy. Aum was glad to find Rita. He wanted to be with her from now on. Then, he notice Rome standing there watching them. He wanted to kick his ass but knew Rita didn't like to see people fight.

Rita: Aum where are you staying at?
Aum: IDk, I did I might stay at a hotel for a while to be with you
Rita: Don't leave, you stay at this house.
Aum: Are you sure? What about that guy?
Rita: Oh its okay Aum. We have plently of rooms in his house

Rita took Aum to the room he was staying at. Walking pass Rome in the dinning room. Rome was bored. Then his phone rang....

His caller id......Ann.....

Rome: Ann!
Ann: Rome want to have dinner tonight?
Rome: Sure, I pick you up then
Ann: Okay I have something to tell you

They both hung the phone

He quicky got change and left the other love bird to be alone. He was glad that he having dinner with Ann. He hasn't seen her and he doesn't know how to tell her about him and Rita or should he keep it quiet. He wonder what does Ann want to tell him.

To be continue.....