Honge Juda Na Hum (New Serial coming soon)

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling

Honge Juda Na Hum promos have already arrived and has created its popularity in the minds of people. Looking at the promos story of the serial could be make. Honge Juda Na Hum is undoubtedly a dramatic love story,its a story about Rohan and Muskan who are in deep love with other and eventually gets married but the scene totaly changes after marriage. They both started creating problems for each other,lots of troubles and fights then becomes the part of their life. But as their love is true so destiny gives them a second chance to love each other. The story takes a turn and they both met with an accident and loss their memory then they again meet and love each other.

RaQesh Vashisth and Amna Sharif are in the lead for Honge Juda Na Hum. Dashing dude RaQesh Vashisth who was last seen in Star Plus's 'Maryaada Lekin Kab Tak?' will be paired opposite the beautiful Aamna Shariff who will make her comeback in television after she was last seen in 'Kahiin To Hoga' post which she made her entry into Bollywood. Other cast include Rakesh Kukreti who is currently seen in Zee TV's 'Punar Vivah', will be seen playing the brother to the lead. Honge Juda Na Hum is a love story of Rohan and Muskaan which are being potrayed by Aamna and Raqesh.

Here are some beautiful fanmade video I love a lot:

Can't wait for this one, already love the couple! RoMu <33

Reactions: Mae

mia07

Introvert
The guy looks like the younger version of Anil Kapoor from the side and the girl kind of resembles Juhi Chawla a bit. I wanna see this because they look good together. Thanks for sharing the MVs! Do post links if you can find it with subs. Aside from that, the theme sounds soothing.

Mae

sarNie Adult
This looks really good too.. I actually like him ever since the serial he made with his wife... I'm not a fan of his rugged look, but I still like him...

mia07

Introvert
^ Hehe. Really? I think he's quite attractive and looks good with it. Nowadays, seems like I have a thing for Indian actors with a rugged look. ^__^

lubsiab08

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't watch any of the episode, didnt find w/ english subs. Maybe India forums might have w/ subs, but i hardly go there now.
lol Rakesh doesn't look like Anil one bit. Also, Aamna and Juhi dont look alike.
I actually find men look more sexy w/ rugged look. I love the toughness and macho look in a guy. Clean shaven men are cute and handsome too, just dont like the girly look guys.
Btw. OhMaivDarling ur Arjun avatar is hot, one of the hottest Indian men. :)

mia07

Introvert
^ I thought they looked like Anil and Juhi was because of the GIFs I saw of them. But since seeing the MVs and promos, they don't. I do want to watch it badly but no subs. I went on IndiaForum n other sites and eng subs will be hold off for who knows when. :(

-

Thanks. Arjun is my BABY! Hehe. Instantly fell in love with him since Dil Ka Rishta.