[Hong Kong] The Holy Pearl

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh shiznap.. is this gillian's comeback?! so happy to see her again T_T..

it seems interesting.. i might watch it ^_^

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
This series is totally the "Inuyasha" chinese version..it has the same storyline and adaption...I watched the first few episodes but as it got to the middle, it just drags..the main guy(the guy with the horn) reminds me of WangLeeHom..

fun

Expired Sarnie
This series is totally the "Inuyasha" chinese version..it has the same storyline and adaption...I watched the first few episodes but as it got to the middle, it just drags..the main guy(the guy with the horn) reminds me of WangLeeHom..
It is a spin off of Inuyasha, the second reason why I watched it. First reason, it's Gillian. I miss her. And yes he does remind me of WLH.

I am only on episode 11. It's getting a bit tad slow.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmm.. so this is the so called "inuyasha" adaptation..
eek.. i might have to start it soon to see how inuyasha-like it is.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i finally decided to start on this series..
i watched ep 1 subbed.. while ep 2 raw..
anyways.. it's interesting but.. yeah it is inuyasha-like..
i so totally forgot tae was in here =]
and also, the guy reminds me of lee hom as well as ... eek.. i can't recall the name..

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like how Priestess Kikyo in the Chinese version plays the flute instead of an bow and arrow. There are many things I like in the drama than the anime, but there are certain things in the anime that I liked better. Gosh I would like to rewrite my own version. I miss Inuyasha, never finished it the first part nor the second part. Man that was so long ago.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know, but the series was good to me...i totally love Wu Dao, he's hot in here....but i wish they would've made him fall in love with Mu Lian instead of the annoying Princess.... damn it i still can't get over it....I don't like her character at alllll.... from the beginning to the end.... man, y can't they changed his love story a bit so he was in love with the other girl...sigh...anyways still not finish with the drama yet lol just so angry i had to come say something LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
You know I was not convinced that he had developed feelings for her. I prefer Mulian too.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
the ending sucks!!!! i hate it :vomit:

y does it have to be like that!!! :worthy: OMG! OMG! I just wanna :numchuck: somone! ESP the scriptwriter then :gungirl: the producer for not doing his/her job.... LMAO :lmao3: