Hong Fah (Kantana)

simplysweet

Simplysweet
The lakorn was so rushed but i enjoyed it. I wished they would have spent a little more effort in the ending episodes. I was hoping for more scenes on how the mother slowly progress to accept Manop. The ending was just tooo......easy. lol. Over all, i liked the lakorn even if it was starting to get a little boring. The actors all did good in the lakorn and played their roles well.

matty

sarNie Egg
Okay, so this is what I think went on in the writer's head.....

"OH CRAP!!! I forgot to write the ending! Hmmm, it's ending tomorrow and I have only one hour left to do it. Let's see what I can come up with.... we'll throw the mom and dad together again, touching scene? Nah! They've only waited the whole entire lakorn to be with each other again! Daughter and father unite, I don't have to make it too emotional since I didn't even take much time on the mother and daughter one! Annoying aunt go crazy and started going to temple at the end, why not, that's what happens in lakorn, someone has to turn crazy and someone bad has to turn good! P'ek gets hurt at the end of the lakorn, why? Well because he's been shot at 20,000 times by 100 guys and never gets hurt, so we'll make him get a bullet from one guy shooting as I send 2 guys and an old man to save a country! Well I know the mom should apologize to p'ek for being such a bitch to him for protecting her daughter and the man she loves, but we don't have time for it, since she has to take a half hour to apologize to her husband that tried to kill her, her daughter, and the man she loves! Oh crap, I forgot to put in a loving scene at the end of the lakorn where the n'ek and p'ek tells each other how much they love each other, but oh well, I doubt the viewers will notice...they didn't even notice how I ruin a romantic willing scene at the beach with the n'ek and p'ek by having them have a nice casual walk at the beach after n'ek first time, oh well, cute little romantic scenes where n'ek and p'ek wake up in bed together is so overrated! All done!!! What should my next story be about...hmmm maybe about a girl living in the slums who's actually a princess but she doesn't know it! Wait...that sounds familiar....oooh her name should be HONG DIN!!"

All that dragging in the middle just to rush the ending!!! What a waste of cast and talent! I hope Kwan and Tle gets another lakorn together! A decent one!! Their chemistry is pretty good between them! I think I've complained enough, sorry guys!

Iya

sarNie Adult
Okay, so this is what I think went on in the writer's head.....

"OH CRAP!!! I forgot to write the ending! Hmmm, it's ending tomorrow and I have only one hour left to do it. Let's see what I can come up with.... we'll throw the mom and dad together again, touching scene? Nah! They've only waited the whole entire lakorn to be with each other again! Daughter and father unite, I don't have to make it too emotional since I didn't even take much time on the mother and daughter one! Annoying aunt go crazy and started going to temple at the end, why not, that's what happens in lakorn, someone has to turn crazy and someone bad has to turn good! P'ek gets hurt at the end of the lakorn, why? Well because he's been shot at 20,000 times by 100 guys and never gets hurt, so we'll make him get a bullet from one guy shooting as I send 2 guys and an old man to save a country! Well I know the mom should apologize to p'ek for being such a bitch to him for protecting her daughter and the man she loves, but we don't have time for it, since she has to take a half hour to apologize to her husband that tried to kill her, her daughter, and the man she loves! Oh crap, I forgot to put in a loving scene at the end of the lakorn where the n'ek and p'ek tells each other how much they love each other, but oh well, I doubt the viewers will notice...they didn't even notice how I ruin a romantic willing scene at the beach with the n'ek and p'ek by having them have a nice casual walk at the beach after n'ek first time, oh well, cute little romantic scenes where n'ek and p'ek wake up in bed together is so overrated! All done!!! What should my next story be about...hmmm maybe about a girl living in the slums who's actually a princess but she doesn't know it! Wait...that sounds familiar....oooh her name should be HONG DIN!!"

All that dragging in the middle just to rush the ending!!! What a waste of cast and talent! I hope Kwan and Tle gets another lakorn together! A decent one!! Their chemistry is pretty good between them! I think I've complained enough, sorry guys!
matty, i've read this comment and found myself falling off the chair for laughing so hard. :lol: You are really something to pick up things that are usually ignored. but this is a lakorn, the impossible tends to happen all the time.

I agree with all of you, this director/scriptwriter really got lazy.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I wonder why Kwan stopped kissing 4 reals, the only lakorn she kissed 4 reals was with Weir. During her willing scene with Tle the kiss looked too fake.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I sat through a dumb lakorn with no depth, no logic, no nothing, but who am I kidding, I should have suspect that from the beginning. I can't believe I sat through this whole lakorn with my mom. I must have been bored out of my mind, yep the week that I watched this, it rained. No job, no outside, no TV because my mom hogged it with watching this, internet was not working. It spoiled my week even more. I give this a 2.5 star out of 10.