Hong Fah (Kantana)

jakjann

Jakjann
Yeah she is A PRINCESS but something happen to her and family that she must be a poor/normal girl

ละคร ดอกบัวขาว มาแรงจนลาจอไปเรียบร้อยแล้ว ล่าสุด กันตนา ได้ไฟเขียวจากวิกหมอชิตฟิตติ้งเปิดตัวละครใหม่ หงส์ฟ้า ที่บ้านกันตนา บางใหญ่ ไปแล้วเมื่อวันก่อน ที่ได้คู่พระนาง เติ้ล-ธนพล และ ขวัญ-อุษามณี ประกบคู่กันครั้งแรก โดยเป็นเรื่องราวของธิดารัชทายาทรัฐอิสระแห่งหนึ่ง ซึ่งชะตากรรมทำให้ต้องพลัดพรากจากพ่อแม่ผู้สูงส่ง ไปอยู่ในความอุปการะของขอทาน ผู้มีกะลาเป็นเครื่องมือหากิน เธอจึงได้ชื่อว่า "กะลา" แต่ด้วยความดี ความงาม ความกตัญญู และความอดทน ทำให้เธอฝ่าฟันอุปสรรคนานา พิสูจน์คุณค่าของความเป็น "กะลาทอง"

งานนี้เหล่านักแสดงมาร่วมเปิดตัวพร้อมให้สื่อมวลชนเก็บภาพกันเพียบ อาทิ ขวัญ-อุษามณี, เติ้ล-ธนพล, ไผ่- พาทิศ, อุ่น-ปริยานุช, เอ๋-พรทิพย์, เปิ้ล-ภารดี, โอ๊ต-วรวุฒิ, ราตรี วิทวัส, พิมพ์แข กุญชร ณ อยุธยา, วิยะดา อุมารินทร์ ร่วมด้วย แยม-รุ้งรดา, กบ- ทรงสิทธิ์, ดวงใจ หทัยกาญจน์ และ แอ๊ด คาราบาว ฯลฯ คอละครตามชมได้เร็วๆ นี้ ทางช่อง 7

meenia

sarNie Adult
Dang, i can't wait..love the pixs..thanks..gosh the clothing is cute..even tle is hot..thanks..i really can't wait..love kwan..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm so happy that my angel has a new lakorn but a little desapointed, still waiting for "ya leurm chun" news

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
i'm so happy that my angel has a new lakorn but a little desapointed, still waiting for "ya leurm chun" news
wait..whats that lakorn?

I was surprised when i heard about this lakorn.
with Tle? i guess. he isn't bad looking. pretty handsome :)
i can't wait to hear more about this lakorn.
might watch it.
it's been forever since i last watched one of kwans lakorn. lol :D

onahc

sarNie Elites
The wardrobe/costume designer sucks, what the heck is kwan, ae and tle wearing? It's so ugly!

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
my lovely only has 2 lakorns this year: "Meu nang" and "Roy ruk roy barb" . YLC isn't confirmed yet :(

<_< Well that sucks. I would love to see her with Oil again and YLC would be such a different role for her.

So is this lakorn with Tle set to air next year, then?

maijune

SarNie Adult
can't wait for this lakorn...loved the clothing of tle and kwan...and plus they look so fine together...

anyone know the summary?