.::. Home of Nadech & Yaya translated news & randomness .::.

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
:thanks: @ bubbles8 for reposting my MV ka, 
@ Dearest Zoe, high 5, the baby got Na's eye , thank you i just got an idea for my next coming Mv from your posting na ka, hopefully i will not change from here to there... like everytime when i made any MVs lol

Guy that ladies want to kiss the most: No.1
Guy who stays in the first rank for this title can't be no one besides this hottest actor Nadech Kugimiya who is very famous because of all his lakorns and also his appearance that is very handsome till we cannot find any bad spot. Furthermore, he has very good personality since he always treat his FCs nicely like his own family. More importantly, he also has Yaya Urassaya as a Jin couple for many years which make them become famous unstoppable. We can say that all his activities can become valuable news; and we can see his face everywhere. So it's strange that ladies in all ages really want to kiss this guy the most. But they must ask Yaya first if she allows others women kiss her guy or not because there are 342 women from 1800 respondents have voted for Nadech to become the guy that ladies want to kiss the most in year 2015

Woman that guys want to kiss the most: No.2
2nd rank is Yaya Urassaya
Hmmmmm... The popularity of this girl is not worse than her partner, because among 2332 male respondents in all ages, there are 286 guys voted for her, which makes her stays in the 2nd rank of Woman that guys want to kiss the most in year 2015 while her score is quite high and far away from other nominated actresses. For the reason of her success, we don't need to explain too much, because for those who used to watch her lakorns or follow her in her IG, they would know how cute this girl is. Besides having beautiful appearance, her characteristic is also lovely. Although she got teased by her seniors and her friends so many times, we never saw this girl feel angry, but she turned to release her feeling in a very natural way, cute, hittable, and teasable. If so, those guys who don't love this girl would be crazy guys, because even lady staff from TOP TEN THAILAND also fall in love with this girl. ....

And of course, woman that the most wanted kissable guy want to kiss is in the below pic , you're always his No.1, Ya ka lol

Translated by Ig @  ka.ta_love_ny 
Cr. leeya_ifnt, to the owners, nuchar_3321

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
@ Junyukio, aww I like the word Dearest hehehe. Thank you for sharing this translation ka, they both have kissable lips :lol:. Haha, I remembered last time you did changed here & there for a NY mv ka, but your NY mvs always come out entertaining, each has different theme which makes each unique ka. I'm pretty sure whether you will change or not change the idea you got from my posts, this new NY mv of yours will be as entertaining as the rest of your previous NY mvs ka. You are very welcome, I can't wait to see it & don't forget to share it in here ka :lol:.

Ms.Zoe

I could not resist captioning this photo lol. Baby is not happy because... :loool:

B: P'Nadech, you said I am cute then why won't you look at me? Oh I get it, your Nong Sao Yaya is cuter in your eyes. I am not happy.

bubbles8 said:
Wanting to hold the baby but too busy looking at his ducky :p No wonder baby is not too happy lol

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
bubbles8 said:
Do u take requests Jun? There are some nice thai songs that i would love to see an mv with naya hehe

Your Thai songs also got Engsub, if yes give me your list as i also want to try with Thai song, not yet any promises in advance lol.

Ms.Zoe

@ bubbles8, I thought you forgot about posting Moonchild's NY creations, I'm glad you did not forget lol. I saved one of Moonchild's NY posters from GRGR. I will post it up soon.

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
bubbles8 said:
Thanks in advance Jun, no pressure ja hehe

One of my fav merit moments of them

Especially this one <3

Cr: moonchild

Dear @bubbles, i happened to have your favourite moment of NY in my Mv here, hehe, pls check at 2:15 ka
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU1RD07Ap24&spfreload=10
Give me your Thai song name ka,

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Awww Jun that's such a cute and beautiful mv with a very fitting song <3 so many cute moments!! Love the part he was trying to bite her hand kek

Heres one of my fav thai song with eng sub
http://youtu.be/N86PuTavvgk

Zoey, i havent forgotten, just havent got a chance to go on my laptop to post :p

Naya with their mothers on mother's day, such great kids

Ms.Zoe

Aww, the baby is adorable. He has cute dimples. His eyes look a little like Na's eyes when Na was a baby. He looks full Asian.

There always will be the next NY merit ka ;). My favorite moment of NY in lakorns is the beach proposal in TNNKK. I felt like it was
in reality which Na asked Ya to be his girlfriend & she said YES! :lol:
. That moment is so honey sweet :lol:.

P.s. I believe there were no kisses for that moment but sometimes a moment could be romantic when no kisses involve :whahuh:.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
No worries, I like it when they do merits alone also, that way it make fans and naya themselves appreciate it more when they have each other to do merits with. It's easy to find that one person to go on holidays with you, but it's rare to find another significant other to pay respec with u :p

I liked that proposing scene also, no matter how many times ive watched it, im alwasy unconsciously smiling when he said 'YEAH' after nong nee said yes lol Im not a huge fan of real kissing for the sake of kissing, love can be expressed so many ways, sometimes something little can give me more of the fuzzy feeling than a kiss

I saved one of queeny's gif of that scene

cr: Queeny

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
And here is my fav part of tnnkk around the 4min mark, the part that gave me the most fuzzy feeling. I remember rewatching it soooo many times after it finished airing. They were so cute talking about different things, and the way athit got so close and kept coming closer, you could see so much want and love in his looks and gesture. Love love his nong rak kong pi <3

http://youtu.be/2VflIuENa6U

Ms.Zoe

LOL...you know what, I like that beach proposal scene so much that I asked queenyeon if she had made a gif of it & if not could she make me one. Turned out, she did & she was so nice that she asked if I want one with my name on it & of course I was ecstatic and said yes lol. So ta da here it is:

I got bonuses, she added 2 more sweet scenes in chronological order lol.

I will be back to comment more lol.

Cr as tagged - queenyeon

Ms.Zoe

Lol...P'Athit wants to beat his father in having more children hehehe.

Maryumi makes kendo such a sweet & seductive sport if it involves a man teaching the woman he likes/loves its techniques :faint:....

RFTD was the reason I became a member on AF from being a silent reader/guest.

Junyukio

sarNie Juvenile
hello Zoe & Bubbles,
I am done my MV and as expected it again came out totally differently with the first idea i got from Zoe lol
Hope you both enjoy it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-wdnwzYkMs