.::. Home of Nadech & Yaya translated news & randomness .::.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Is Ella mixed? Thanks for the info about her ka ;).

Oh gosh, that is too hilarious :loool:!!! She is like a comedian like her father as well lol. I would be shocked if my kid dreamt about similar things like that too. Dreams could come true lol.

Ms.Zoe

NY & baby Ella day 2 :lol:.

A kiss from Ya to Ella.

The woman carrying Ella is probably Ella's mommy.

Ella is one sweet happy easy going baby. Here she is with NY.

Cr - as tagged & original owners

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I found it for you zoe! Towards the end of of the clip you could see Ella (she's wearing a Christmas hat) and her parents, you can tell she was eyeing and reaching for Na's birthday cake, so so cute!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yIc5fmYYbIk

Guess whose hand na was holding onto in this pic you posted kekek

Ps. I like how you changed the name of this thread :)

Ms.Zoe

Thanks for the video @bubbles8. Oh she smiled, finally I get to see her in motion. She was shy, she did not want to be held by Nadech at all & yes she definitely wanted that cake lol. I think Ella is at least more than 3 years old now based on the video.

Really? Na was holding Ya's hand? Lol...an opportunity to do so lol.

Thanks ka. Randomness concerning NY are so fun to talk about lol.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Heh Ella was more interested in the cake than Na :) I had alot of pics Ella before, ill post it for u when i find them

The most beautiful of naya are when they do merits together. They are very lucky to have one another to do merits with

Ms.Zoe

Aww...thanks @ bubbles8, looking forward to seeing more NY & Ella photos ;).

I like seeing them doing merits together too. So happy that there are lots of photos to view & in most of these photos Na was taking care of Ya. Mae Plae was so lucky, she did not need to look out for Ya or take care of her, leave that job to Na, the guy loves this job & does it well too :lol:.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Good gracious, they look so breathtaking at the event lol 

I love this one!! I love how we're getting more NY candids as time goes by
They are becoming more and more open hehe

credits: Keaw_jung & muayknny 

Also Yaya posted this with the #Nadech hashtag (HAD TO POINT THAT OUT)

And they have another mag coming out? yIPPI

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Thanks queeny! But knowing them, they have their moments, next thing we know, they are back in their shell being all conservative again heh which is all good, i adore them mainly because of their conservativeness :)

Ms.Zoe

@ bubbles8, you know me well :lolyup:, is it only me who thinks his almond shaped eyes sparkle the most when he looks at Ya :lolyup:?

P.s. Na looks adorable with his cute bow tie, first time seeing him with a bow tie.

Ms.Zoe

Update on NY's newest lakorn. It is called LehLubSalubRang from producer Mam Thitima. Time for a celebration :dance3:!

Cr - space4ny

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Sorry zoe to dampen ur hope, i think his eyes sparkle most when he sees me only lol

Fav parts: Mae Pla loves P'Nadech very much, and having someone's with half of Na's stability and personality, she's lucky enough. Na will sure get a big nose after reading this lol

Ms.Zoe

@ bubbles8, are you dreaming my friend? lol...I am dreaming with you too. His eyes sparkle the most when he looks at me :loool:. Have you met Na in person yet?

His sparkling eyes behind those red glaring sunglass shades, he has to protect his gorgeous eyes from the sun or he wants to look COOL & flashing his dimpled charming smile!

Cr - as tagged