.::. Home of Nadech & Yaya translated news & randomness .::.

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
Congratulations to Nadech on his first solo concert. Well done and congratulations also to Yaya, all the special guests and everyone who made The Real Nadech Concert happen. All the hard work and effort has paid off. :ole:

I find it amazing seeing Nadech and Yaya fans from around the world and in Thailand gathering as one to show love and support.
:icon12::icon12::icon12: #TheRealNadechConcert
328A64E3-C6EC-46CF-8CFF-09628FD36C6E.jpeg
Cr gukanutt

6B32EEAA-DA85-437C-8413-A4A7C27F9EFA.jpeg
Cr urassayas

Such a catchy song! Nadech's debut song. :cheer: #NOCAPTION #TheRealNadechConcert

The love & support for each other. :icon12::icon12::icon12: #TheRealNadechConcertDay1
7FB38D6E-EF9D-4F33-9633-ED17DBBA756B.jpeg
Cr keaw_jung

I love this photo. :icon12::icon12::icon12:#TheRealNadechConcertDay2
A065E23B-6E7E-4D4A-AF60-E98A4612DEFD.jpeg
Cr keaw_jung

P.S Awww Na & Ya was both wearing their Hong Kong travelling pants with new drawings from their recent trip to France during the second day of the concert. :icon12::icon12::icon12:

The sweetness and the magic during their AFTERMOON performance and Yaya's super human! :love2: #FIN
60716605_591085438046136_6979897695150276608_n.jpg 60791876_663184727462328_6116096290645344256_n.jpg
Cr urassayas

Behind The Scenes of the AFTERMOON performance. :love2: #TheRealNadechConcertBTS
http://instagr.am/p/BxrKpgzlQxX/
Thank you to everyone who shared their experiences during the concert. :)

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
You call them moral police, but they are also “keyboard thugs”. Probably the some from the same group that bashed Nadech on miscommunication relating to a scandal that he had nothing to do with. They know too well what their country is known for, but it’s not entertaining to gossip about reality. They thrived on scandals( especially if it involved NY) and know the antis will participate often and regularly. Why are there no uproars or criticisms on themed parties that exoticized other cultures? It’s all over IG and it’s impossible for these bashers not to notice all these celebrities/hisos attending a birthday party dressed as entire ethnicity/culture. They don’t find what those people doing there as lacking in sensitiveness but sexy/seductive concert performances are offensive? You brought up a good point re Baifern’s lakorn -I mentioned that to one of my Thai-American friend and she was shocked that it’s allowed to be shown in TV. What's the standard of what's right or not right for them? I don’t even want to go there with the dildo, stereotypes or just blatantly racist example like Mew Lalita’s blackface in Thai lakorns. So not a peep from these moral police.

Ning Panita defending the VOTF performances and NY's interpretation is something that needed to be echoed. She's one of many voices that spoke up from the industry and even P'Chord gave her comments. Ning went and seen the performances and her first-hand account of what she saw compared to pictures (from a moment in time) are more valuable than the keyboard thugs' criticisms. NY were great in their couple performances and I enjoyed those more than Nadech’s solo performances lol, maybe it’s because I was able to FIN and JIN on actions that were missing from LR and their other lakorns lol. Although I only saw two segments of the talking parts, but the guests’ praises of Nadech’s performances were good enough for me. From what I’ve seen, it sounded and looked like a great production and all those involved should all be proud of their hard work. You and Fresh went and give your own reviews and they seem reflective of what I am reading from those (people in and out of the entertainment industry) that attended the concert.
Not for a second I thought people would bash the VOTF performance coz watching it, it's standard type of show. What's more annoying is the feedback is derived from the still images that for sure looks HOT. I'm not saying the show isn't racy but to say it's inappropriate is a reach lol It might look extra hot coz of their outfits too but Yaya's outfit is similar to stage outfits worn by Beyonce, Ariana Grande, EVERYONE LOL like who are these bashers? lol they've never been to a concert? lol If they watch the actual clip and understand English lol maybe they'd know they're peforming to the lyrics lol what a bunch of losers ahhahah but if these losers wanna be open minded, good news for them, there's talks for RE-STAGE AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA they can buy tickets, if they can afford it and get a hold of it before it sells out and check out the show for themselves lol per khun Chod's interview here, they're talking about a re-stage but it's NY so there's scheduling won't be easy but it's on the table and my ass is already PACKED LOL http://instagr.am/p/Bx08ZvLBjIO/ in this interview, she also acknowledged the feedback and she says it's just part of the show and NY are not like this in their everyday. She saw how they act as "fan" in real life and it's sweet lol ahahhaha she says she told NY that their VTR clip in the concert can be used for their wedding so no need to produce one for their wedding ahhahahahah also if you didn't catch it in this post http://instagr.am/p/BxurF-ql2hb/ , Nadech's manager hint's she'll be working with Yaya more soon... so the chances of NY project lakorn/movie in the horizon this year, SOON hahahahah nothing but good news for NYFC lol

I'm an even bigger fan now AHHAHAHAHAHAHA for her fake fans who are disappointed, reung kong meung LOL

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Not for a second I thought people would bash the VOTF performance coz watching it, it's standard type of show. What's more annoying is the feedback is derived from the still images that for sure looks HOT. I'm not saying the show isn't racy but to say it's inappropriate is a reach lol It might look extra hot coz of their outfits too but Yaya's outfit is similar to stage outfits worn by Beyonce, Ariana Grande, EVERYONE LOL like who are these bashers? lol they've never been to a concert? lol If they watch the actual clip and understand English lol maybe they'd know they're peforming to the lyrics lol what a bunch of losers ahhahah but if these losers wanna be open minded, good news for them, there's talks for RE-STAGE AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA they can buy tickets, if they can afford it and get a hold of it before it sells out and check out the show for themselves lol per khun Chod's interview here, they're talking about a re-stage but it's NY so there's scheduling won't be easy but it's on the table and my ass is already PACKED LOL (MEDIA) in this interview, she also acknowledged the feedback and she says it's just part of the show and NY are not like this in their everyday. She saw how they act as "fan" in real life and it's sweet lol ahahhaha she says she told NY that their VTR clip in the concert can be used for their wedding so no need to produce one for their wedding ahhahahahah also if you didn't catch it in this post (MEDIA), Nadech's manager hint's she'll be working with Yaya more soon... so the chances of NY project lakorn/movie in the horizon this year, SOON hahahahah nothing but good news for NYFC lol

I'm an even bigger fan now AHHAHAHAHAHAHA for her fake fans who are disappointed, reung kong meung LOL
This gif is gold standard for her YFC and her antis lol! Noone can please everyone because there will always be difference of perception and perspective. First thing came to mind when I saw her outfit and then heard the song was "oh that makes sense, that Versace dress on the floor" lol. That style is totally Versace-inspired. I got curious and watch Bruno's MV for this song and although nice, it was a little boring and would have the same effect on live stage. Unless they planned on Nadech playing the piano while Yaya moves seductively on the bed - imagined the shock and criticism of a bed on stage :risas3: The rain and Nadech w/ an umbrella was more romantic, but them them being wet give it a sexy vibe for sure.

I watch another interview of P'Chord and although didn't see all of NY performances (entirety) - it made sense. P'Chord stated this is a beautiful love story being told: starting from Yaya peforming by herself ( BlackPink) to Yaya/Nadech (No Caption) that tells a story of them meeting, him wooing and flirting with her to where their love developed "Versace on the Floor", "AfterMoon", and at the end "If I Ain't Got You" when the love deepened and they live together ( happily ever after :love:). Watching the concert from the computer and clips do not give the full story. If it wasn't for several BTS interview or reading posts, I wouldn't know that the VTR was incorporated into the concert to keep audiences engaged and occupied while backstage and crew were getting the stage cleaned up and setup between Versace on the floor to Aftermoon and so forth.

If there's another concert I hope it's in during November/December because I can't do HOT weather in Thailand. My bag will be ready so let me know lol. P'Aarshar's hint got me excited cause the other person she managed is JM and since they just finished KKSL, unlikely it's with him again so exciting news for NY lol.

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
This gif is gold standard for her YFC and her antis lol! Noone can please everyone because there will always be difference of perception and perspective. First thing came to mind when I saw her outfit and then heard the song was "oh that makes sense, that Versace dress on the floor" lol. That style is totally Versace-inspired. I got curious and watch Bruno's MV for this song and although nice, it was a little boring and would have the same effect on live stage. Unless they planned on Nadech playing the piano while Yaya moves seductively on the bed - imagined the shock and criticism of a bed on stage :risas3: The rain and Nadech w/ an umbrella was more romantic, but them them being wet give it a sexy vibe for sure.

I watch another interview of P'Chord and although didn't see all of NY performances (entirety) - it made sense. P'Chord stated this is a beautiful love story being told: starting from Yaya peforming by herself ( BlackPink) to Yaya/Nadech (No Caption) that tells a story of them meeting, him wooing and flirting with her to where their love developed "Versace on the Floor", "AfterMoon", and at the end "If I Ain't Got You" when the love deepened and they live together ( happily ever after :love:). Watching the concert from the computer and clips do not give the full story. If it wasn't for several BTS interview or reading posts, I wouldn't know that the VTR was incorporated into the concert to keep audiences engaged and occupied while backstage and crew were getting the stage cleaned up and setup between Versace on the floor to Aftermoon and so forth.

If there's another concert I hope it's in during November/December because I can't do HOT weather in Thailand. My bag will be ready so let me know lol. P'Aarshar's hint got me excited cause the other person she managed is JM and since they just finished KKSL, unlikely it's with him again so exciting news for NY lol.
NY must be working together in a lakorn or movie type coz the manager said she'll be working with Yaya, yao yao pai... you don't say that for events or cfs... unless they just signed 10 cfs lol. Look at ch3's current ratings lolol they need money lol there is one big production house who hasn't announced their next project that rhymes with schmakornthai lol so ... personally don't like them but some want this AHHAHAHAHA maybe it could happen unless khun mam busts a back to back booking of Yaya/NY :rolleyes: ooh god shudders lol or even paa jaew, he was raving about NY too of their performance and he's usually mum about NY coz he's salty lol

Ning getting buzz for defending NY lol seriously she is a top stan lol she seriously captured all of nyfc feelings on all the hate and she mentioned how she and her friends all revealed themselves as closeted nyfc ahahahhaha there's a lot of nyfc who are scared to admitt it but people hella stalk ny whether they love or hate them lol kalamare didn't even go to the concert and she said she was following all of the clips and even made a post on ig LOL If you pop in and read comments now in Nadech's recent interviews, the tides are turning...Thai's love drama online and when they go too far, the sympathy will come for those getting bashed lol it started with Ning speaking out tbh, then Yaya's answers in her interview, so after a few days it's like #save #protect NY lol tbh honest I definitely see a lot of negative feedback from haters but there are a lot who are praising them too from those who went to the concert and from bystanders in and out of the industry. It's just the news is covering the negative wave for now. But as far as NY perception, like people claiming Yaya's good image is tarnished... NO that's not happening. Like Ning, Booko, P'Chord said, it's for one performance and they don't do that for their everyday. Even the concert, they had 4 different performance not just that one. A big indicator that NY aren't going to have any "real" hate stick around, the comments in Yaya's personal ig doesn't have any hateful attacks. It's only in other social media forums like pantip which was never NY friends, fb where there's always drama, and some news accounts lol but like I said that was all from Monday-Tuesday when it was very strong but after Yaya's interview and the comments seen now in response to Nadech's interview and PChod the comments are more positive and defensive for NY now ... the level of comments on Yaya's account and posts on the concert is her normal level. Versus, remember Matt's drama, she had 40k comments lol ahhahahahah and whenever there's a Matt post in the news, they're all hate lol Her news was in January but even to this day, like go check posts about her braids, it's just the same hate from her drama lol so I would actually reference this if you want to get another tangible gauge at the level of "hate" NY are getting... small... same haters gone hate. lol

Ning getting all hot for NY lol but I stan her coz she came to their defense QUICK and she said she doesn't even read news on herself but she went through hella comments for NY. And I've mentioned earlier her and her friends are NYFC hahahaha they are hella pissed at haters... people in the industry definitely got NY's back...

she's such a fan girl lol a real fan too lol If I run into her, I'll hella start gossiping about NY with her lol

http://instagr.am/p/Bxz3COBFGhU/
I wanna translate this tweet coz there are some sane bystander lol this person got whiff of the buzz and proceeded to see what all the fuss was about he/she said:

Excuse me, is this what everyone on the internet are [fighting] about? Ku (I) thought, what did NY do? That's it? I even went out of my way to find the clip and I don't see anything. Who was the one who created this extra drama? E Dok (bitch) I wasted time that I could've helped my mom sell salty fish.

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH Chob lol it is funny that many maybe are looking to see NY fall from grace but come to find out, nobody home, nothing to see.... lol but maybe if they are lucky they'll see clips of the whole show that was well made lol I'm telling you it was a good show lol coompared to what Nadech was a part of like 4+1 Supstars and Give Me Five, Nadech's solo concert owns lol and he and NY were always the highlight of those other ones too lol

http://instagr.am/p/Bx2QwXzFL9-/

fresh

sarNie Adult
I wonder if several of the exaggerated bashers are jealous of NY’s success. Not any nonprofessional singer can easily sell tickets for their concert (we can easily list out examples) but Nadech’s 1st solo concert was SOLD OUT after just 4 days with total over 10,000 tickets for 2 nights. Most of the tickets were sold after the 1st day. The concert hall was definitely full for 2 nights. The overall show was great and Nadech received lots of praises from people in the industry that he has the talent to stand and perform at the level of professional singer. Even professional singers posted that they felt threatened by him. I’m so proud of Nadech.

About the drama around Kill this love and Versace on the floor, I think people should know the difference between performance and private life, between having well manner and being conservative. NY went all out to perform on stage in front of concert audiences who mostly are their fans with a well play story from the first to the last songs (1. No Caption, 2. Versace on the floor, 3. Afternoon, 4. If I ain’t got you). They sang, danced, played and performed together excellently. When watching live, I couldn’t take my eyes off them, love their deeply expressions when performing (they’re soooo gorgeous). It showed their explosive chemistry and intense sexual tension, and really captured the audiences' hearts.

However, NY know how to behave in public in daily life and keep their dating activities in private. They never LIVE their private dates. Fans can’t know what they’ve been doing alone together unless someone spotted them and shared. They barely share anything during their private holiday...

Also, Yaya has been known for never really say no to what directors/producers required her to do. Like she agreed to have real kiss with Nadech in DJA 10 years ago, her performance of “My Hump” at 4+1 concert was hot and sexy too (not at the current level because she’s still young then but over 26 now) ... She had gotten lots of challenging roles in her lakorns KCW, LLSR, LR (If I remember right, Nadech said the intimacy scenes were edited much softer than how they filmed in LR), and KKSL will come out soon. I didn't see much difference between Yaya's sexy performance with most of Kpop girl bands. When I visited my friend, I saw her 8 years old daughter watching MVs of the famous Korean girl band who wore sexy clothes with very sexy dancing moves and she can access them freely on Youtube. I wonder if some people who bashed Yaya would say the same to those idols or they're fans themselves lol.

Antis/haters can bash NY as they like but they could never change the fact that NY are good people with great talent (I still didn't see anyone said that their performance was suck but there've been lots of praises instead) and are well loved by lots and lots of people. There’re many famous celebrities, news anchors, show hosts, reports, any even well-known people in music, fashion, beauty-peagent, as well as ordinary people who heard about the drama and actually went to check out the full clips and see it's nothing like that. Tons of them come out to defense Yaya and NY. Now many news sources that firstly posted controversial headlines about NY shows now turns to release article covering NY phenomenon, competance and best moments in the whole show as it should be.

Haters must be disappointed that although they’ve tried hard to make drama but it hasn't affected NY’s success. NY still have tons of work line up, especially Yaya has been working 7days/week. There’s still massive crowd at their events. And NY fans are happy and proud to stan the real Superstars.
http://instagr.am/p/Bx4sA7cgCDB/
Hard work had been paid off

http://instagr.am/p/Bx5Byo0BR62/

Last edited:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Proud of these two. They put on a great performance and love the dedication to they're craftsmanship. I applaud their decision to turn Versace on the Floor into a rather risky performance considering the way Thai fans have viewed them as sweethearts of their generation. They both have a squeaky clean image so giving us Versace on the Floor could offend some people. I think its their way of giving us the most scandalous news of their careers LOL. But we truly love it! I questioned their relationship before and have gotten bashed by some people on this forum for my comments because honestly I have always trusted Nadech's words "believe it when we say it" and he has finally said it so yes, I am extremely overjoyed about them being open about their relationship. This anticipated confession was long awaited. I hope to see a wedding soon because the concert looked like a rehearsal party! :D

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
NY must be working together in a lakorn or movie type coz the manager said she'll be working with Yaya, yao yao pai... you don't say that for events or cfs... unless they just signed 10 cfs lol. Look at ch3's current ratings lolol they need money lol there is one big production house who hasn't announced their next project that rhymes with schmakornthai lol so ... personally don't like them but some want this AHHAHAHAHA maybe it could happen unless khun mam busts a back to back booking of Yaya/NY :rolleyes: ooh god shudders lol or even paa jaew, he was raving about NY too of their performance and he's usually mum about NY coz he's salty lol

Ning getting buzz for defending NY lol seriously she is a top stan lol she seriously captured all of nyfc feelings on all the hate and she mentioned how she and her friends all revealed themselves as closeted nyfc ahahahhaha there's a lot of nyfc who are scared to admitt it but people hella stalk ny whether they love or hate them lol kalamare didn't even go to the concert and she said she was following all of the clips and even made a post on ig LOL If you pop in and read comments now in Nadech's recent interviews, the tides are turning...Thai's love drama online and when they go too far, the sympathy will come for those getting bashed lol it started with Ning speaking out tbh, then Yaya's answers in her interview, so after a few days it's like #save #protect NY lol tbh honest I definitely see a lot of negative feedback from haters but there are a lot who are praising them too from those who went to the concert and from bystanders in and out of the industry. It's just the news is covering the negative wave for now. But as far as NY perception, like people claiming Yaya's good image is tarnished... NO that's not happening. Like Ning, Booko, P'Chord said, it's for one performance and they don't do that for their everyday. Even the concert, they had 4 different performance not just that one. A big indicator that NY aren't going to have any "real" hate stick around, the comments in Yaya's personal ig doesn't have any hateful attacks. It's only in other social media forums like pantip which was never NY friends, fb where there's always drama, and some news accounts lol but like I said that was all from Monday-Tuesday when it was very strong but after Yaya's interview and the comments seen now in response to Nadech's interview and PChod the comments are more positive and defensive for NY now ... the level of comments on Yaya's account and posts on the concert is her normal level. Versus, remember Matt's drama, she had 40k comments lol ahhahahahah and whenever there's a Matt post in the news, they're all hate lol Her news was in January but even to this day, like go check posts about her braids, it's just the same hate from her drama lol so I would actually reference this if you want to get another tangible gauge at the level of "hate" NY are getting... small... same haters gone hate. lol

Ning getting all hot for NY lol but I stan her coz she came to their defense QUICK and she said she doesn't even read news on herself but she went through hella comments for NY. And I've mentioned earlier her and her friends are NYFC hahahaha they are hella pissed at haters... people in the industry definitely got NY's back...

she's such a fan girl lol a real fan too lol If I run into her, I'll hella start gossiping about NY with her lol

http://instagr.am/p/Bxz3COBFGhU/
I wanna translate this tweet coz there are some sane bystander lol this person got whiff of the buzz and proceeded to see what all the fuss was about he/she said:

Excuse me, is this what everyone on the internet are [fighting] about? Ku (I) thought, what did NY do? That's it? I even went out of my way to find the clip and I don't see anything. Who was the one who created this extra drama? E Dok (bitch) I wasted time that I could've helped my mom sell salty fish.

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH Chob lol it is funny that many maybe are looking to see NY fall from grace but come to find out, nobody home, nothing to see.... lol but maybe if they are lucky they'll see clips of the whole show that was well made lol I'm telling you it was a good show lol coompared to what Nadech was a part of like 4+1 Supstars and Give Me Five, Nadech's solo concert owns lol and he and NY were always the highlight of those other ones too lol

http://instagr.am/p/Bx2QwXzFL9-/
That comment and this one have got to be my fave from all this drama :risas3: :risas3:

I stg I love Ning haha; she was annoyed from the beginning and wasn't afraid to show it. I liked how lots of people in the industry kicked into 'protect NY' mode but Ning and Kratae have got to be my fave. They were not about to let haters use this as a chance to discredit NY and say stuff about their personality which aren't true - Kratae literally wrote a whole essay in her caption haha
http://instagr.am/p/Bxtid1nFFRJ/ Kratae said that she loves & worships NY a lot, they're the most perfect daras in Thailand. They don't put on an act, they don't need to struggle for anything, they're well-mannered & kind-hearted, they like to do merit, they're very down-to-earth, they have never shown off, they don't have to make up stories on social media to build interest/get people to admire them, they're pretty & beautiful, and altogether, they are talented.

She said she has met NY many times and they are still cute as usual; they greet her as though they are close even though they aren't. She met Ya for the first time when they went to film the same show together & Ya asked for her signature and CD. She met Na at an event where they had to sing and said that he was really cute & friendly.

She adds that, apart from NY being really well-mannered (like really really well-mannered), they are also incredibly talented. She doesn't normally follow Thai artists and celebs that much & she has never been pleased with/liked anyone to the point that she wants to write about them as much as NY. She wants many celebs & artists to take NY as examples/role models. And Kratae ends by saying "I'm not surprised why they are sweetheart superstars of people in the whole country."

Tbh, you can tell that a good amount of the drama (especially on pantip) is just from haters that are kee itcha. They desperately want this to affect NY in a bad way so that brands would have to drop NY and then maybe whoever they stan would have a chance. They say Ya's reputation has been tarnished but would this many people turn up to see someone whose reputation has been tarnished?? (pic from Ya's event today)

Cr to owner

What really confuses and annoys is seeing someone that is kee itcha say NY did this because they are now irrelevant/they khalong and are thirsty for fame. Well one, it's for a concert so if they are not putting their all into it, ain't nobody gonna want to waste their money. And two, how is it that someone who has khalong was able to basically sell out 2 dates when other celebs who were at their peak when they had a concert were unable to do the same?? Someone who has khalong has already got a schedule like this and will be going to the Philippines soon??
Cr Tourism Authority of Thailand - The Philippines Branch

About NY's next project together, P'Ja calls dibs!!! I'll pass on P'Mam, Num, Paa Jaew and Anne thanksssss. Also, I won't be surprised if P'Mai will join the fight for their queue haha.
http://instagr.am/p/Bxpt1X8h6MU/ He said he liked NY's VOF show & that it was so hot. And this was one of the 2 comments he liked:

Last edited:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Whoever get their queue better not waste their time and chemistry thank you very much lol
I remember Ja wanted them back in 2015 but Khun Mam and Anne got them instead lolol I'm still curious to know which lakorn she was planning on putting them in, I NEED A FULL ON ROMANTIC DRAMA THO
And for the love of god ENOUGH OF ACTION
I can't seem to find anything entertaining enough to watch lately so I'm really hoping those reunion rumors are true....is it too early? I really don't care hhhh it will probably take another two years to film anyway

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
I didn't come here since a long time and you guys, the same ones who were active in LR thread came here and kept updating, Good jobs! :clap: I'm here to join the party coz it looks juicy here. I was busy with the success of Likit Ruk in PH on GMA TV, new breaking records for the "the Real Life Power Couple of Asia", this is how GMA calls them :thumbup:. Philippines just got to know them and they already know that they are a couple, they don't pretend to be stupid by calling them koo jin lol Shame on the others lol.

The concert? Don't know where to begin. I read all the comments and let me tell you one thing. I so love how NYFC always share sources, links, real infos about what we are saying coz we are not strawberries hahal, NYFC are safe here. Don't go to take your info on that thaiupdate site, it hurts my eyes.

Let me begin with the dramas or we can call it the "srang & pan" dramas by the ลูสเซอร์. It began in twitter with someone who didn't attend the concert and was losing her time by capturing NY pics while performing VOTF and said it was not appropriate. What is funny is this girl get trolled back so badly coz people discovered that she admires... "HYUNA", HAHAHA! Crazy right?!

Those people stan these celebs but then acted like they get offended by NY's performance. Some wild Blink fan pretended to be shocked by Yaya's perf but they were the 1st one to scream and praise Lisa on her swalla dance. Lisa should use her ass to smack those girl's face from up to down until they wake up from their hypocrisy :nut: I hope for them that they don't think Lisa is trash in real life because of her sexy dance performance #SaveLisa #ProtectLisa, this is the legit #save's hashtag lol.

"Elders who bash NY"......Who? Give me some examples, names please! The whole thai ET are defending NY right now. The hate came from people who actually don't like them. Not a scoop right, they are so obsessed with them. They didn't buy the tickets, they didn't attend the concert but wanna criticize a performance played by two actors choreographed by a dancer according to lyrics. Versace on the floor is HOT! They made it for their fans, not U lol! They will not even release DVD, it was a SPECIAL SHOW! What make me laugh is even the snakiest people in Thai ET like that ex Tao from TV Pool or Moddam were praising NY for their performance, how LAME you must be,, you're worst than them HAHAHA ขยันโชว์ความโง่ :risas3: . These two said "those haters must have been jealous of Yaya to dance with Nadech lol, we should be happy that the number 1 superstar of Thailand dared to perform on a show that looks so inter and it wasn't inappropriate to that extent". Moddam said Nadech looks like Bird Thongchai l when he performs, you will not see this kind of artist often with the full package.

http://instagr.am/p/BxuV4RoBhjA/

Let's share some real facts, PRAISES! Great was one of the 1st celeb to praise NY especially Nadech. Maybe he wanna dance Versace on the floor with his doc gf lol. Taew said Yaya "IS THE BEST", I see no lies HAHAH. I could share more prasies but AF doesn't allow it lol. Btw, I love seeing from various news TV shows that the hosts begin to start talking about the dramas but they all ended to say "as for me I love it" , "don't take it seriously, it was a performance from two actors in front of "THEIR FANS", others are strangers :rolleyes:. There is no hate from elders coz nobody is as dumb to bash someone who were performing according to a scenario, People bash those who are TRASH in real life, the cheaters, the ungrateful, those who wanna provok thai people but ended in tears by saying Kau Taud lol.

All the support,"NY are the best"

Wanna end this post with the fin Parts. Nadech who said to P' Eed
P'Eed: If I were a girl, I would court you, do you have a girlfriend?
Nadech: She's behind (backstage)
Public: YAYA!!! SCREAM !!!!!!!

Or when he called Yaya as his Teeruk (according to what NY said in the VTR at the 1st concert "how do you call yourself most of the time?" Nadech was shy to reply but Yaya admitted that it's "Teeruk")
Nadech: she said that I played safe? She said that in the VTR so let me tell you today that she's MY TEERUK!! It's the last concert, I can say whatever I want right?
Yaya: You're not wrong Teeruk

http://instagr.am/p/Bxt5RElAAPy/
Sthg that used to make me :rolleyes:. NY confirmed their status since a long time, Nadech already admitted several times that he calls Yaya as "Teeruk". "We are beyond fan, he's my everything, she's my teeruk........". Those who acts like NY don't reveal their status or are "conservative" are "SO 2013" LOOOOL. The cheatest & fakest year in thai ET lol. HELLO, we are not in 2013 but 2019!!!

People are not surprised to hear this from NY coz they know!, They are fangirling because everybody love this couple. Nobody get bored to see them show their love. Only losers wanna bash these two who are in love lol. The reason why each time they are willing to share a little part of their life in social media, you got more than 1 millions likes with the whole thai ET who come to fangirling them. NY are the stars of the stars lol. Yaya shared their couple pic in Paris last year, it provoked a big buzz, the same thing happened again when Nadech just sent her off at the airport and lastly, when they were riding bikes in Paris from face to face, another big buzz lol. If you can't stand to see them be loved by everyone SORRY, we can't doanything, you just have to live with it lol.

Also what I found funny is most of couple in Thai ET don't call themself as "fan" but you don't get to see people annoy them or media who keep asking them the same question coz...."NOBODY CARES OF THEM" lol. There are so many examples, just ask me, I will SHOW YOU!

Versace on the floor. I'm happy that we witnessed with our eyes how hot this couple could be. How funny those who said they don't have any sexual tension. Sizzling chemisty that people can't handle their sexiness lol. People who loves slap/kiss with a lot of kiss scenes are now playing like virgins? HAHAHA

I noticed from all the feedback that the "Mai chob keu Mai Tong Doo" people were finally all watching The Real Nadech Concert. Like it ended 5 days ago, we fans can't move on but even the bashers haha :nut::nut::nut::nut:. They are even more active than us, shame on us lol. Meanwhile, there are stars who have scandals left and right in REAL LIFE but nobody cares. If this isn't NY POWER, what it is? haha.

Their chemistry is ON FIRE! No wonder why nobody can't take their eyes off them :love:

If I ain't got you :love:

cr.on pic

PS: Sorry if there are some double posts but none of us gonna complain right?! The others, it's not difficult "Mai chop keu Mai tong doo" HAHAHA อิผี !!!

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
That comment and this one have got to be my fave from all this drama :risas3: :risas3:
View attachment 35629

I stg I love Ning haha; she was annoyed from the beginning and wasn't afraid to show it. I liked how lots of people in the industry kicked into 'protect NY' mode but Ning and Kratae have got to be my fave. They were not about to let haters use this as a chance to discredit NY and say stuff about their personality which aren't true - Kratae literally wrote a whole essay in her caption haha
http://instagr.am/p/Bxtid1nFFRJ/ Kratae said that she loves & worships NY a lot, they're the most perfect daras in Thailand. They don't put on an act, they don't need to struggle for anything, they're well-mannered & kind-hearted, they like to do merit, they're very down-to-earth, they have never shown off, they don't have to make up stories on social media to build interest/get people to admire them, they're pretty & beautiful, and altogether, they are talented.

She said she has met NY many times and they are still cute as usual; they greet her as though they are close even though they aren't. She met Ya for the first time when they went to film the same show together & Ya asked for her signature and CD. She met Na at an event where they had to sing and said that he was really cute & friendly.

She adds that, apart from NY being really well-mannered (like really really well-mannered), they are also incredibly talented. She doesn't normally follow Thai artists and celebs that much & she has never been pleased with/liked anyone to the point that she wants to write about them as much as NY. She wants many celebs & artists to take NY as examples/role models. And Kratae ends by saying "I'm not surprised why they are sweetheart superstars of people in the whole country."

Tbh, you can tell that a good amount of the drama (especially on pantip) is just from haters that are kee itcha. They desperately want this to affect NY in a bad way so that brands would have to drop NY and then maybe whoever they stan would have a chance. They say Ya's reputation has been tarnished but would this many people turn up to see someone whose reputation has been tarnished?? (pic from Ya's event today)

Cr to owner

What really confuses and annoys is seeing someone that is kee itcha say NY did this because they are now irrelevant/they khalong and are thirsty for fame. Well one, it's for a concert so if they are not putting their all into it, ain't nobody gonna want to waste their money. And two, how is it that someone who has khalong was able to basically sell out 2 dates when other celebs who were at their peak when they had a concert were unable to do the same?? Someone who has khalong has already got a schedule like this and will be going to the Philippines soon??
View attachment 35667
View attachment 35668
Cr Tourism Authority of Thailand - The Philippines Branch

About NY's next project together, P'Ja calls dibs!!! I'll pass on P'Mam, Num, Paa Jaew and Anne thanksssss. Also, I won't be surprised if P'Mai will join the fight for their queue haha.
http://instagr.am/p/Bxpt1X8h6MU/ He said he liked NY's VOF show & that it was so hot. And this was one of the 2 comments he liked:
View attachment 35657
You know what's worse than haters wanting NY to fail acutally it's not worse it's expected that haters will act this way but it's Yaya's own solo fc who become anti ahhahahahahahah fake fans lol I don't know if it was the performance or NY declarations of love that put them over the top but they're actually calling for a ban of Yaya ahhaahhahaha her "FANS" lol we know who really shows up to her events lol

A lot of NYFC, solo fc know of Rosie she's a big Yaya fan who is actually normal, supports all of her work including ones with Nadech and supports their relationship... she makes a good point lol Her solo fans thinks the VOTF performance is so risque that LV will drop her ahhahahahahhaha

This is rosie's response AHHAHAHAAHA

But you know some fc act like they know better than her mom... let's see Mae Pla's response

She's bobbing her head to VOTF ahahhahahahhaha

Maybe NY are down from the negative comments, that's why Nadech was seen with flowers on the BTS ... lolol followed by this sighting lol

http://instagr.am/p/Bx2Z3ZvhVZ-/

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
http://instagr.am/p/Bxq4Rc1n782/ Omg, so hot to handle. NY definitely set the stage on fire
http://instagr.am/p/Bxq47NphDYF/
I was at the concert and had an amazing experience. Love all Nadech’s performance, especially NY’s parts. Nadech worked so hard for his 1st solo concert and the result is excellent. He’s so talented and has done his best with all his heart for his fans and supporters. He sang, danced and entertained very well. It’s not easy for a nonprofessional singer to sing over 30 songs with lots of dancing too but Nadech was amazing. I was lucky to be near the stage so I could see him up close and held his hand. He’s so gorgeous and so perfect. The word handsome can’t describe him good enough. He’s flawless. Yaya’s so gorgeous too. They’re perfect together. NY’s performance was sooo amazing, especially Versace on the floor, so hotttt and sexyyyy. I and everyone there enjoyed it so much. There’re many ET people who praise Nadech a lot and Yaya too.

The concert hall was totally full for both nights and the atmosphere was great. No surprise because the tickets was sold out after just 4 days without heavy promotions. I met so many people who love NY a lot. There’re many inter fans from different countries who came to the concert and it’s really worth our effort. I’m still on cloud 9 today. Soooo happyyyy. I’m so proud of NY.
I was there too what FC you belong?I was with NYPhilippines FC and I meet NadechYaya_MALAYSIA and we sit next to each other we were very near the stage and got wet during NY's raining sexy dancing VOTF:naughty2::aaaaa: ......waters went to my eyes:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
I didn't come here since a long time and you guys, the same ones who were active in LR thread came here and kept updating, Good jobs! :clap: I'm here to join the party coz it looks juicy here. I was busy with the success of Likit Ruk in PH on GMA TV, new breaking records for the "the Real Life Power Couple of Asia", this is how GMA calls them :thumbup:. Philippines just got to know them and they already know that they are a couple, they don't pretend to be stupid by calling them koo jin lol Shame on the others lol.

The concert? Don't know where to begin. I read all the comments and let me tell you one thing. I so love how NYFC always share sources, links, real infos about what we are saying coz we are not strawberries hahal, NYFC are safe here. Don't go to take your info on that thaiupdate site, it hurts my eyes.

Let me begin with the dramas or we can call it the "srang & pan" dramas by the ลูสเซอร์. It began in twitter with someone who didn't attend the concert and was losing her time by capturing NY pics while performing VOTF and said it was not appropriate. What is funny is this girl get trolled back so badly coz people discovered that she admires... "HYUNA", HAHAHA! Crazy right?!

View attachment 35694

Those people stan these celebs but then acted like they get offended by NY's performance. Some wild Blink fan pretended to be shocked by Yaya's perf but they were the 1st one to scream and praise Lisa on her swalla dance. Lisa should use her ass to smack those girl's face from up to down until they wake up from their hypocrisy :nut: I hope for them that they don't think Lisa is trash in real life because of her sexy dance performance #SaveLisa #ProtectLisa, this is the legit #save's hashtag lol.

"Elders who bash NY"......Who? Give me some examples, names please! The whole thai ET are defending NY right now. The hate came from people who actually don't like them. Not a scoop right, they are so obsessed with them. They didn't buy the tickets, they didn't attend the concert but wanna criticize a performance played by two actors choreographed by a dancer according to lyrics. Versace on the floor is HOT! They made it for their fans, not U lol! They will not even release DVD, it was a SPECIAL SHOW! What make me laugh is even the snakiest people in Thai ET like that ex Tao from TV Pool or Moddam were praising NY for their performance, how LAME you must be,, you're worst than them HAHAHA ขยันโชว์ความโง่ :risas3: . These two said "those haters must have been jealous of Yaya to dance with Nadech lol, we should be happy that the number 1 superstar of Thailand dared to perform on a show that looks so inter and it wasn't inappropriate to that extent". Moddam said Nadech looks like Bird Thongchai l when he performs, you will not see this kind of artist often with the full package.

http://instagr.am/p/BxuV4RoBhjA/

Let's share some real facts, PRAISES! Great was one of the 1st celeb to praise NY especially Nadech. Maybe he wanna dance Versace on the floor with his doc gf lol. Taew said Yaya "IS THE BEST", I see no lies HAHAH. I could share more prasies but AF doesn't allow it lol. Btw, I love seeing from various news TV shows that the hosts begin to start talking about the dramas but they all ended to say "as for me I love it" , "don't take it seriously, it was a performance from two actors in front of "THEIR FANS", others are strangers :rolleyes:. There is no hate from elders coz nobody is as dumb to bash someone who were performing according to a scenario, People bash those who are TRASH in real life, the cheaters, the ungrateful, those who wanna provok thai people but ended in tears by saying Kau Taud lol.

All the support,"NY are the best"

View attachment 35689

View attachment 35693
View attachment 35692

View attachment 35676

View attachment 35679

View attachment 35672

Wanna end this post with the fin Parts. Nadech who said to P' Eed
P'Eed: If I were a girl, I would court you, do you have a girlfriend?
Nadech: She's behind (backstage)
Public: YAYA!!! SCREAM !!!!!!!

Or when he called Yaya as his Teeruk (according to what NY said in the VTR at the 1st concert "how do you call yourself most of the time?" Nadech was shy to reply but Yaya admitted that it's "Teeruk")
Nadech: she said that I played safe? She said that in the VTR so let me tell you today that she's MY TEERUK!! It's the last concert, I can say whatever I want right?
Yaya: You're not wrong Teeruk

http://instagr.am/p/Bxt5RElAAPy/
Sthg that used to make me :rolleyes:. NY confirmed their status since a long time, Nadech already admitted several times that he calls Yaya as "Teeruk". "We are beyond fan, he's my everything, she's my teeruk........". Those who acts like NY don't reveal their status or are "conservative" are "SO 2013" LOOOOL. The cheatest & fakest year in thai ET lol. HELLO, we are not in 2013 but 2019!!!

People are not surprised to hear this from NY coz they know!, They are fangirling because everybody love this couple. Nobody get bored to see them show their love. Only losers wanna bash these two who are in love lol. The reason why each time they are willing to share a little part of their life in social media, you got more than 1 millions likes with the whole thai ET who come to fangirling them. NY are the stars of the stars lol. Yaya shared their couple pic in Paris last year, it provoked a big buzz, the same thing happened again when Nadech just sent her off at the airport and lastly, when they were riding bikes in Paris from face to face, another big buzz lol. If you can't stand to see them be loved by everyone SORRY, we can't doanything, you just have to live with it lol.

View attachment 35691

Also what I found funny is most of couple in Thai ET don't call themself as "fan" but you don't get to see people annoy them or media who keep asking them the same question coz...."NOBODY CARES OF THEM" lol. There are so many examples, just ask me, I will SHOW YOU!

Versace on the floor. I'm happy that we witnessed with our eyes how hot this couple could be. How funny those who said they don't have any sexual tension. Sizzling chemisty that people can't handle their sexiness lol. People who loves slap/kiss with a lot of kiss scenes are now playing like virgins? HAHAHA

I noticed from all the feedback that the "Mai chob keu Mai Tong Doo" people were finally all watching The Real Nadech Concert. Like it ended 5 days ago, we fans can't move on but even the bashers haha :nut::nut::nut::nut:. They are even more active than us, shame on us lol. Meanwhile, there are stars who have scandals left and right in REAL LIFE but nobody cares. If this isn't NY POWER, what it is? haha.

Their chemistry is ON FIRE! No wonder why nobody can't take their eyes off them :love:

If I ain't got you :love:

View attachment 35690
cr.on pic

PS: Sorry if there are some double posts but none of us gonna complain right?! The others, it's not difficult "Mai chop keu Mai tong doo" HAHAHA อิผี !!!
All those references :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:

You know some people who don't know history must be thinking :risas3::

Which reminds me, we gotta recommend Kaif to watch NY's performances!!

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
You know what's worse than haters wanting NY to fail acutally it's not worse it's expected that haters will act this way but it's Yaya's own solo fc who become anti ahhahahahahahah fake fans lol I don't know if it was the performance or NY declarations of love that put them over the top but they're actually calling for a ban of Yaya ahhaahhahaha her "FANS" lol we know who really shows up to her events lol

A lot of NYFC, solo fc know of Rosie she's a big Yaya fan who is actually normal, supports all of her work including ones with Nadech and supports their relationship... she makes a good point lol Her solo fans thinks the VOTF performance is so risque that LV will drop her ahhahahahahhaha

This is rosie's response AHHAHAHAAHA

But you know some fc act like they know better than her mom... let's see Mae Pla's response

She's bobbing her head to VOTF ahahhahahahhaha

Maybe NY are down from the negative comments, that's why Nadech was seen with flowers on the BTS ... lolol followed by this sighting lol

http://instagr.am/p/Bx2Z3ZvhVZ-/
Honestly, some of Ya's fans need to gtfo. They're pretty useless anyway so it won't make a difference if they're gone. They act like Ya is still a teenager and can't make her own decisions, saying Ya is doing this and that or so and so has happened because "mai mee poo jat gan":rolleyes: They're so thirsty to rule her professional life & private life so that it meets their expectations but they don't realise that they make Ya look dumb and are actually bashing her instead. I get so annoyed when they say NY FC don't protecting Ya but they literally do nothing and are sometimes part of the problem :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Also, LV are not gonna drop Ya just because of a ~5min performance :risas3: Hasn't Sophie Turner from GOT had rape scenes or something like that but she it still with LV?? LV aren't stupid lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Honestly, some of Ya's fans need to gtfo. They're pretty useless anyway so it won't make a difference if they're gone. They act like Ya is still a teenager and can't make her own decisions, saying Ya is doing this and that or so and so has happened because "mai mee poo jat gan":rolleyes: They're so thirsty to rule her professional life & private life so that it meets their expectations but they don't realise that they make Ya look dumb and are actually bashing her instead. I get so annoyed when they say NY FC don't protecting Ya but they literally do nothing and are sometimes part of the problem :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Also, LV are not gonna drop Ya just because of a ~5min performance :risas3: Hasn't Sophie Turner from GOT had rape scenes or something like that but she it still with LV?? LV aren't stupid lol
Yeah.... I don't know if they've seen Requiem for a Dream. They should look up Jennifer Connelly's scenes in there coz she's been Nicolas Ghesquiere's muse since Balenciaga lol if Yaya's performance for VOTF is so bad that LV will drop her then Jennifer Connelly's scenes in Requiem for a Dream would've gotten her banished from the fashion world lol but then again one of her scenes involves a big black dildo and we know Thais are ok with that lol So in this case, maybe her performance in the concert will make her even more important next season ahahaha the designer is also an NY/Nadech fan, he's been liking posts of NY on her ig too ahhahahaaa oyyyyyy JEB thae mai yom theye lol Her fans said she should love herself more :risas3: they need to love Yaya less than they already do and be gone lol if they don't like Nadech or the performance then that's okay it's not news they would be so salty but they go around bashing her, basically leading the bashing in pantip lol they don't know that especially now they've been checking feedback ahhahahaha they know who's writing what lol strange they don't bash Nadech but they decided to bash Yaya herself ahaahhaha strange crew indeed :nut::nut::nut:
These YFC of hers, are they some useless fans that existed only in IG, FB, YT, and Twitter? They are so quick in bashing her if she doesn't do what they want, but are also the same worthless fans that never show up to support her in her events and projects. They don't value her and considered themselves her fans, but try to change and control her. They don't promote her couple work. Pimping her off with anyone that she comes in contact with professionally ( who's not Nadech). The guy can be someone still in the closet, but that doesn't matter to them as long as he's not Nadech :facepalm:. All the efforts to discredit and ignored NY suggest that they "love" half of her and the other half is not accepted. Good ridden to all of them that doesn't accept the truth no matter how many times she slapped them with her IG posts. They are some thick-face b*tches! They might as well be antifans because they are basically the same. Hate everything about NY, but will be the first people to cheer when either one is paired up with someone else. So pathetic :rolleyes:

Last edited:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
:love::icon12:Day 1 of TRNConcert

Nadech's aunt and uncle were so nice to NYPhilippinesInterFC

If not for NY i will never visit Thailand......... just like VOTF and IIGY i used to IGNORE these songs.... i am loving the songs now after NY's excellent performances......looking forward for NY's future exclusive concert maybe next yr hehe

Last edited: