HND

bugsy

sarNie Adult
I should've made a thread about this a while back and this is a little late notice...I know...but anywho, is there anyone in here going to HND (Hmong Natioanl Development)? Yea..like i said...this is real late notice. But it's taking place today, March 17th - March 19th (i think). I just wanted to know who all was attending cause Im going too. It'd be cool to meet up. ^_^

O well...I guess this thread could be used to discuss our likes/dislikes and just stuff about HND afterwards.

Hahaha....im such a procrastinator...

Mae

sarNie Adult
Nope..not this year, although I went to the NC one two years ago, and the Cali one last year......plz lemme know where it's going to be next year?????

bugsy

sarNie Adult
yea...there was alot of people there. if only i knew all of them. :D My overall opinion of the conference was that it was good. I thought there could've been improvements but I guess it was good enough. Hopefully it'll be better and more powerful in the future. I went to some good workshops and some bad...but hey...what else can i expect? right? Well..if im going next year too...i'll remember to make an earlier thread.

O yea...for those of you who dont know where its going to be next year..it's going to be in Detroit, Michigan.

Tootles.

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i was there! wished we had started this thread sooner so then we could all have met up! it would have been cool! I thought the conference was okay. I really liked the conference that i went to though. keynote speaker needs improvement (twice I fell asleep!! lols).

Mae

sarNie Adult
Hmmm.......I really loved the North Carolina HND two years ago...it was GREAT.....i liked it better than the one in Cali last year too...but i'm excited to go to Detroit Michigan next year cuz I've never been there.....too bad I had to work this year, otherwise I wanna attend every HND as possible.....overall, i like the effort put forth towards this organization and conference...