HND anyone?

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Hello Hmong fellows,

I was wondering how many of you are going to HND? It would be so great to meet any of you..hhhahaha

gloomy_girl

sarNie Egg
I think it stands for Hmong National Development, if I'm not mistaken. It's a Hmong American organization and I think they even have an office in DC. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong tho.

Mae

sarNie Adult
HND is Hmong National Development. Every year there is an annual conference that moves from state to state. This year it will be held in Appleton, WI. Last year it was in Denver, CO. Other years it's been in Charlotte, NC; Fresno, CA; Detriot, MI; etc... wherever there's a large Hmong population with sponsors. The conference is pretty good and addresses issues and concerns with the Hmong population.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
oh really, never heard about it b4 and thanks for the informations

HND is Hmong National Development. Every year there is an annual conference that moves from state to state. This year it will be held in Appleton, WI. Last year it was in Denver, CO. Other years it's been in Charlotte, NC; Fresno, CA; Detriot, MI; etc... wherever there's a large Hmong population with sponsors. The conference is pretty good and addresses issues and concerns with the Hmong population.

For more information, you can visit: www.hndinc.org

Register for the Hmong National Development Conference today! It will be taking place in Appleton, Wisconsin on April 3rd-5th, 2009.

We look forward to seeing you all there. We will be performing at this event. When you have time, feel free to come by our page www.myspace.com/thekongshuproject to listen to the HND PROMO Song!

Thank you,

- THE KONG & SHU PROJECT

mokka

sarNie Adult
want to go, but have other obligation the same weekend... it should be fun and information.

dorkymc

sarNie Egg
haha! not sure but someone told me that it was another way for boys and girls to hook up beside all the yadade and yadada talk... =)

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i went to the one in the Twin Cities a few years ago...it was alright.... mostly consist of older hmong ppl and college students.... it's a nice event to meet a lot of ppl....but it can be a bit boring after a while....

at least i got to stay in the Hilton Hotel in Minneapolis!!!!