Hmoob Yuavtsum Hlub Hmoob - Hmong Artist Collaboration

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Awesome song yet im not digging the beginning and the guy with the sunglasses but overall it's a nice song! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RrFDKOgKFg&feature=channel_video_title

Contributing Artists/Musicians include:

- Josh Khan "Proto-J" (California)
- Koungla Vang (California)
- Ciaj Sia Lee (California)
- New Breed (California)
- Kace Vang "Destiny Band" (Minnesota)
- Tou Saiko Lee (Minnesota)
- Pagnia Xiong (Wisconsin)
- Pat Her "Suddenrush" (B.C. Canada)
- Nai Lor "Reflections Band" (North Carolina)
- Kong & Shu Lor (The Kong & Shu Project)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I love! this!!! it's so amazing! they showed it the first time at the Hmong National Conference this past weekend, lol, I was part of the very first group to hear it! it was so exciting and amazing. I love Koungla and Proto-J

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Wow this is very nice...I heard about it a long time ago, and finally heard the song and it is a very good collab. They should do this more often...

pyang

sarNie Egg
It's ok. Would of been better if their Hmong was more fluent. I can't understand 3/4 of the song. They are either slurring their words or singing like they got no tongue.

What is Proto J singing about? He repeats it like 3 times but I still can't understand.

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
It's ok. Would of been better if their Hmong was more fluent. I can't understand 3/4 of the song. They are either slurring their words or singing like they got no tongue.

What is Proto J singing about? He repeats it like 3 times but I still can't understand.
Haha I agree, I could not understand what Proto J was singing about and some others too. Had to listen to it again. It's okay IMO, not the best but good try. They need to sing in Hmong clearer. Also at some parts, especially the beginning the music was way louder than the singing parts. I think the female singers did a better job than the guys.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha I agree, I could not understand what Proto J was singing about and some others too. Had to listen to it again. It's okay IMO, not the best but good try. They need to sing in Hmong clearer. Also at some parts, especially the beginning the music was way louder than the singing parts. I think the female singers did a better job than the guys.
haha agree agree. the music was very loud. you could barely understand them, yet they did a good job.

Someone claimed on youtube that the song is very original Hmong, that's why some people couldn't understand it. I guess.
When I listen to it, I can understand it but there are some words that I have never heard in my life before so I don't know if its some mispronounced or if it's really a word. I am not 101% fluent at Hmong so I can't say. :)

pyang

sarNie Egg
haha agree agree. the music was very loud. you could barely understand them, yet they did a good job.

Someone claimed on youtube that the song is very original Hmong, that's why some people couldn't understand it. I guess.
When I listen to it, I can understand it but there are some words that I have never heard in my life before so I don't know if its some mispronounced or if it's really a word. I am not 101% fluent at Hmong so I can't say. :)
Original Hmong? lol. first time I'm hearing this. What is the Hmong we speak nowadays then? And how would these artist know "original hmong" anyways. I think it's just excuses because they can't speak Hmong fluently.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Original Hmong? lol. first time I'm hearing this. What is the Hmong we speak nowadays then? And how would these artist know "original hmong" anyways. I think it's just excuses because they can't speak Hmong fluently.
haha i have no clue what "original hmong" means either. whoever said that may have their own explanation idk lol

I think it's just hard vocabulary's that OGS use lol

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Pagnia X. voice sound very selfish. This was suppose to be a Collaborated song but it doesn't seem like she shared the stage with anyone because her voice overpowers everyone, especially during the chorus part.