Hmoob TV Show

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
do you girl think us (hmong community) would ever make a tv show....i mean like in cable, the asian channel, it featuring chinese series, singapore series, hindi tv show and music, and korean series and mv's and etc..expect no thai, laos, and hmong show in the asian channel.......would it be good if our singer/artist make more mv's and not too stingy (?) and show it on tv's with a host and share it all over the world....i know now we're far behind, but do you people think in the future we can make a real tv show....not the Hmong Today show...they only talk and talk, not alot of music videos though.....

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
well, some hmong communities are stingy- I don't think that they would ever air Hmong videos on tv...
But then who knows if there will every be a Hmoob TV show because Hmong people always criticize each others' work...

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
hmong are not only stingy but they don't work together....example....there should be a committee that oversees the hmong media.....we had lots of companies scatter all over, only competing for money but not producing/dubbing quality movies....the chance for TV shows are possible….if and only hmong people can work together and help push talent people……..

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
actually i think someday soon we will get a hmoob tv show...because at my asian club, we were talking about it and they are actually looking for some students to help out..iono, it was a long time along!!~

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
my sis-in-law is in a club which now they're practicing on how to become a news reporter for a hmong tv show.....hopefully we'll get one soon. :D

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
well if everything here (http://www.futurehmong.com/news/June%202003%20-%20Hmong%20tv.asp) is true, then i think hmong people are getthing there.