(Hmoob) Movie New Release - Kuab Muaj Tsuas Preview

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
(Hmoob) Movie New Release - Kuab Muaj Tsuas Preview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm1jEDtVX9M

A film by Imagination Entertainment. Starring: Txhaj Hawj, Tsab Lauj, Kue Lee, and Yengtha Her. It is a MUST SEE film.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Awe. Txhaj is not pra'ek. I'm not really fond of Yengtha's type of movies, Kung Fu (chinese like style). However the cast is a must see! Kwm Lis's return...Han Vaj (he's a very dramatic actor). However most of all Txhaj Hawj!

Thanks for the teaser, pangnerlicious.

Here's a slide show, showcasing the cast and poster:

They're poster is very professionally done, you don't see the crappy cut and pasting. It blends.

Hey! I was watching it over and over because I saw Tsab Lauj's name but I didn't see him. He's the pra'rai! I couldn't almost recognize him, until I heard his voice.

val

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing...i want to see this movie but in a way i don't want to. films from Imagination Entertainment are good the storyline is great, but its just it gets kind of slow and boring.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
agree with u val, but hopefully it'll be better than the other past movies. :unsure:

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
if any one is interesting in this movie ..."LUCKY VIDEO" in Sacramento ca have this movies for sale there..if ya live in sac go support them....this movies is good..and very sad!

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
my cuzzin told me that the movie so long like 2 hrs something.....she fall asleep she wake up is not even done yet hehehe

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
*sigh*

If only the movie was as good as the poster...
I always wonder... Yangtha had all those super cool, well-known p'ek in this movie... so why didnt he have one of them as the p'ek and not him. I think he would have sold more if it was someone else. and did u guys notice the trailer (i dont know if its in the movie or not) but I saw the trailer at the new year and when they introduce the actors in the trailer... its said, "Cha Her, P'ek Chao Fa, Kwm Lis, P'ek Nuj Npliam, Cha Lauj, P'ek Funny (say it in Hmong) and then YengTha Her, P'ek suav (chinese P'ek) I was like... what? Yangtha is Hmoob, why was he consider P'ek suav? gave me the goosebumps!!!
I think he tries to hard to be P'ek Suav and forgets that he's making a movie that will suit everyone ...
I mean, I give him credits for the movie and stuff, but he should stop it with the chinese stuff and does he have to die and ever single one of his movies? hehehe... just gotta say that :)

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Yengtha is ugly as hell and in his acting, he seems like he's all into himself. Yeah I agree he should of just played a supporting role
and gave the main role to someone else but in all his Chinese-y movie he likes to make himself pr'ek.