Which movie do you like best?

• Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag ~ Xab Thoj & Hnub Lis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag ~ Tub Yaj & Pajkub Lis

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
As for me, i go for.. Khib ciaj khib tuag.. that movie made me cried & laughed at the same time.. gotta go 4 Xab Thoj...

Txij nkawm teev kua muag has too much crying.. & the na'ek is not that pretty.. they should had use her friend to be the na'ek.. mai see.. she's prettier... :D

Start voting now people.... :)

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
i vote "Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag ~ Xab Thoj & Hnub Lis"...just because its more fun to watch....i hate how that other movie she was playing hard to get and there was too mcuh crying in the movie.....i wasnt interesting at all.....and plus ....same old storyline......but the kids are soo cute though....

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
my vote goes to Xab and Hnub...although i haven't watch this one yet...i was dissapointed in Txij Nkawm Teeb Kua Muag...'cause the storyline isn't good as well as the n'ek acting isn't good....and too much crying.....

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
i have to go with "Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag " because it made me laugh and cry at the same time....and the acting was very...very good!!!! the other one i think the main girl she crys too much and well she can't act!!!

miku

sarNie Egg
khib ciaj khib tuag fun movie and the other one is sad.
they have a different story line i live both but i pay for khib ciaj khib tuag.

val

sarNie Adult
I have to say that the two little kids are pretty good in Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag...I even cry when the two little kids cry.

paj sua yaj

sarNie Egg
why do i have to pick between my two best movie.....i love them both....the one with TOU YAJ....is so good and it remind me of real relationships.....and the other one i love the old couples...they were soo funny and the actiog was also good too....i think that the movie was good because of them two...they were so cute.... :loool:

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
my vote for Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag alll the way..... haha its a funny moviei + sad too will kinda sad... mai poo hahaha i like that name ahaha mai poo ahahaha rofl mai poo xD~ :loool:

i like this phrase in the movie *i love u more then i can say do u know?* hahahhah :loool:

nainee

sarNie Egg
me too, Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag...Noob Nom Phaj :lmao:

leek18

sarNie Adult
i'll go for the most most popular movie "Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag" because this movie is great and funny to watch and kuv never dhuav to watch and "Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag" is ok but too much crying and i don't watch it all the time because it always make me cry so i stop watching that movie now.

hnubci

sarNie Egg
i vote for "khib ciaj khib tuag" they got better acting makes it look real.

"Txij nkawm teev kua muag" is a good one too but i didn't like it that much about the acting and how the girl put on too much make up... i like thier sweet words, but it's still not as good as "Khib ciaj khib tuag"

i love the songs in there too

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
i vote for Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag. cause that movie is funny and it not as bore as the other one. the other one was good too but it very boring. i dont like movie that they have alot of crying scene.

cecilia

Staff member
Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag
if there's such thing as an award in the HMONG community....i'm gonna have to say..

this movie is the best movie i seen of all hmong movie..it's so funny..the relationship between the parent and the son and his wife..such a mocking story..but so funny..there's no way that you can't just scan through and not laugh..cuz from what i can understand..almost every part is funny..

though.i must say..'' PUV, i love you more than i can say..you know.''..is the lamest and funniest line ever..and then when his son... go.''HNUB..your mouth is as smart as your mom..-->NONSTOP popcorn<--and how they call him..''NOOB NOM PHAJ..''..that's just it..too funny.. :lmao:

btw..i love the lyric when he play the guitar and sing this one song of this one FAT LADY..it's just so funny..i cracked up the first time i heard it..

no offense to this..but Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag ~ Tub Yaj & Pajkub Lis have TOO much makeup on them..when she cried..she look awful..and him when he ate the papaya salad..TOO much powder too..^^..i think they just wored tOO much makeup both on gal and guy..and beside..TOO MUCH crying scene..it's unnecessary...a*i have alot to complain about this movie..but my granny like it..dont' know why..but i hate it..^^ *