Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ~ Cynthia Vang

• ~ Choua Yang

• Total voters

dfemc

sarNie Adult
OH :huh: since there were no fotos, i just went to the www.hmonghotties.com, i guess i was a little late. i was hoping to see a bunch of hot hmong guys, cuz there were so many girls on sw, i thought that that's what the ladies here would post about. but yeah, they're hot too.

hopefully, these girls actually benefit from these shots, otherwise, it's just another way to get womyn to exploit their own bodies for men's pleasures in the name of "female empowerment," which is total crap. take for example, britney spears, now that gurl is in control of her own goods, she's actually makin' real money and decent living to secure her lifestyle. but just cuz britney can pull it off and sell sex to our culture, it's misleading to all these younger womyn that they'll be able to pull it off without getting screwed over in the process. so in the end, all these other little girls chasing after that sex icon dream seem to be nothing but bonito flakes, falling prey to huger fish of the sex industry. <_<

dorkymc

sarNie Egg
haha! all that talks, so i thought that they were like awesomely gorgeous.... oh boy! they need a lot of works... :p

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
they're just too desperate...
they will do anything just 2 get popular..
i mean come on, there's nothing
for them to model....
... :lol:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
they're just too desperate...
they will do anything just 2 get popular..
i mean come on, there's nothing
for them to model....
... :lol:
dude... that's just sad what u said...... doing anything to get popular??? there's nothing for them to model??? Desperate??

well u gots to start from scratch righty if ur wanting to be known as a model??? and umm it may sound like i'm siding but then hey... i have a little neice (she recently turned 16) that wants to model but then she's lost a great opportunity in modeling due to her mom not wantin to suppport her.... so now.. she's just going to start take'n pictures with just random photographer so that people will notice her and know who she is.... i may sound like a hypocrite saying this about the popular thingy but yeah.. u gots to have little portfolio and why not start that way......

i know probably one model name Amy Vue cause she's my cousin, she's doing great with it and gosh everyone loves her cause she's pretty photogentic in her pictures......i dont know what ur talking about, she's not desperate..... i've seen some of her pic's and it's great man :) so respect some of these models and no hating if u dont know what's the true stories.......

*edit* and one more thing..... i dont get it why asian girls get critized about how they dress on here or how they take pic's... i mean some are more revealing then others but then hello... look @ american magazines.... playboy, maxim, import whatever the heck it is magazines, and etc... they have revealing girls that are half naked, how come people dont say anything about that..... okay man i needa shut up before it stirs up again.... what i'm trying to say is.. if u dont like it.. then dont loook @ it.. be like me.... close my eyes so it wouldnt bother me too much.. lmfao

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
i can't see how the girl looks like when the photo can't even open right...maybe someone need fix the photo