hMONG wOMEN has GONE wILd..

skies

sarNie Adult
no offense but those oldie people are just doing too much...sure it's a party but dang, they don't have to do it like...lol...what would their kids or even spouse think of them???

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
dang i now those lADYS
they make movies...
um i noe the two that wear red....
and they guy over the right he looks lyke kwm lis.....
i think.. but yeah so gay...and old.. sorry...

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
Like someone said, they probably got married young and are now (probably) divorced and trying to enjoy the life again while their husbands shack it up with other women or go to Thailand and Laos. *shrugs* It's embarassing, yeah, especially if that was your mom, but hey, you only live once...haha. And yeah, that does look like Nuj Nplhaib/Kwm Lis...
it is kwm lis

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
should we put in a recommendation to Oprah to teach these ladies on how to dress as for their age. i think they got a wrong idea in dress code for age wise or maybe i could be wrong.

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
ahahahahhahahahhah..
..oh they're freaky..but
yeah...that lady on the
first picture, the one
on the furthest left,
i think i saw her somewhere
b4...not quite sure..but
she looks familiar..ahaha

candi

sarNie Juvenile
Those girls know how to have fun!!!! I wish I'd look as good as them when I'm at their age! Keep partying women!!!

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
I wonder if these OG in Minnesota cus over here .... we have couple clubs where these Hmong OG go to and party... they be getting wild over here. Shaking like Shakira LoL.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
I wonder if these OG in Minnesota cus over here .... we have couple clubs where these Hmong OG go to and party... they be getting wild over here. Shaking like Shakira LoL.
talk about OGs getting wild.
when i was at maim tseeb tseeb lis' party here in sac last month
my bf and i was on the dance floor just dancing and there was this one OG couple
they kept bumping into us from time to time
because they were all up on eachother.
getting low and freaky!!
i was like.. 'what the hell are they doing?!?'
thank god my parents weren't like that...
they was doing the salavan dances. ahahaha

candi

sarNie Juvenile
you want to look like a clown with an inch of foundation that makes your skin tones uneven?
I have nothing against them. If they want to party, let them. Just because I say I wish I will still look as good as them when I'm at their age, doesnt mean I want to look "exactly" like them. And, what IF I do want to look "EXACTLY" like them, do you have a problem with that? Don't be too quick to judge.

Plus, they don't look like clowns to me. Maybe they do to you, but not to me.

And yes, I know those girls. They're sweet.