Hmong Variety เทป in Thailand

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Don't know if Hmong-Thai have their own cable channel but pretty interesting. I guess they're catching up to us Hmong-Mekas. I notice that a lot of Hmong-Thai girls have very poor Hmong pronunciation, even worst than most Hmong-Mekas girls. Only Naslis Lis is good. I like this show because it gives you more of what life kinda is like in Thailand for our Hmong relatives, like in Khek Noi. Hope to see more, just wish they would of put in Hmong subtitles when they're speaking Thai.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b4QaSWdfOM

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Here's a little segment about how they make those Hmong movies in Thailand. Very interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UplIJ6Ktqz8

myx

sArNieZ
thanks for sharing. never knew hmong-thai have these kind of thing. if i don't understand a lil bit of thai, i would not know what those girls are talking about.

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for sharing I love this type of video....even I don't know what they saying my mom will tell me hehe....my mom know what they are saying.....but she don't remember how speak anymore.....

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Congrats that our Hmong is being known and show case to the world in a positive way instead of just those gang related news segments.

Don't know why but Naslis Lis attitude trying to act cute is just too much. She needs to be herself and be calm, she looks like she's literally shaking in a nervous-wreck when she's talking.

Anyway. These people they interview are really Hmong-Thai, especially their clothing they had upgraded to look more modern and close to Thai. Just how Hmong Suav's clothing are close to Chinese pattern.

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
:D
WOW!!! I thought that this show Hmong Variety is very interesting.

Thanks for sharing. :D

cecilia

Staff member
ah, interesting .. i too agree with nancy -- glad to see hmong segments broadcast in thailand in a positive way. If this program target toward the Hmong, i would have complain but since it's target toward the Thai ppl (so i think b/c of the language the use) i wont' complain about the way they speaks.

Overal, great -- thanks for sharing na ..