hmong vampires? CHANGED to family gossip.=]

kulyia

RUK
so yesturday ive just found out bout Hmong vampires..from my siblings..and it kinda make sense..because when my brother pass away we had to take turn staying up..have uguys ever heard it before?like uknoe how dead folks at the funeral they still have a big amount of blood inside of them/?then the so call vampires come and suck it out and then later when everybody wakes up the victom looks real dry and wrinkly..have u ever heard it before?im was really curious..iheard it made its wayy to fresno..lol..and do they drive or just walk or has an umbrella that takes them everywhere?lol..tell me wat uve heard..thanx

<3
Kulyia

BTW
do u guys happen to have Sky production phone number or email?..thanx

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
As for me, i have never heard anything like this before. the fact that vampires come and suck the dead's blood.

and i dont know why during funerals people stay up. but im sure its not because of vampires.

although i have heard of vampires before like long long time ago.. but recently, no. :D and i dont believe in them. :D

kulyia

RUK
As for me, i have never heard anything like this before. the fact that vampires come and suck the dead's blood.

and i dont know why during funerals people stay up. but im sure its not because of vampires.

although i have heard of vampires before like long long time ago.. but recently, no. :D and i dont believe in them. :D

yes my sister told me about it..and she say it was about 6 years ago..

frog

sarNie Egg
Just curious, are you a Twilight fan?

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
this is really old news...i've heard of the hmong vamps. back when i was in middle school which was like 10 years ago...it was really freaky to have heard such things too...i heard that it started in minniesota....you know how hmong follks are with all their gossips...i'm sure its another fake crap....

stephanie

sarNie Adult
I THOUGHT THT THE PPL STAYED UP TO KEEP THE FAMILY COMPANY...IDK...BUT NEVER HEARD OF HMONG VAMPIRES. HAHA. EW! SPEKING OF THE DEAD, ISNT TRUE THT IN THAILAND AND LAOS, WHERE HMONG PPL LIVE, THE CORPSE STAY OUT FOR LIKE HOW EVER MANY DAYS, LIKE IF HE/SHE HAD 3 SONS AND 2 DAUGHTERS IT'LL BE 3 DAYS FOR EACH SON AND A DAY FOR THE DAUGHTERS?

karolinav89

sarNie Egg
THERE IS ALOT OF REASON WHY PEOPLE STAY UP AT THE FUNERAL N AFTER THE FUNERAL IS OVER...MANY HMONG CLANS HAVE THERE OWN CURSE OR WAY OF THERE DEATH SINS...IONO BOUT U PEEPS BUT WEN MY MY GRANDMA N GRANDPA DIE WEN WE EAT BREAKFEAST OR DINNER WE HAVE TO SET A PLACE FOR THEM N SET THE SPOON RIGHT...THEN CALL THEM TO CUM N EAT WITH US...IF WE FORGOT LATER AT NIGHT THEY WILL BANG DISHING...FOR MY GRNADMA WE FORGOT MY DAD N MOM WAS UP...AND SUM ONE WAS OPENNING OUR FREEZERN SLAMMING IT OVER N OVER..THEN IT OULD BANG OUR DISH....SO MY DAD GOT UP N COOK SCRAMBLE EGG N SET THE TABLE N CALL MY GRANDMA TO EAT..THEN IT STOP...WE GOT INROUBLE THE NEXT DAY...

I ASK MY DAD IS IT TRUE THAT BACK IN THE OLD DAYS THEY COULD HAVE THE FUNERAL MORE THEN ONE DAY...HE'S LIKE YEA DEEPEN ON THE PEOPLE...THE HE STARTING GOING ON BOUT OUR 5TH GREAT GRANDMA HOW HER FUNERAL WAS 15 DAYS...

BOUT HMONG VAMPIRE THAT IS SO JUNIOR HIGH HEARD BOUT THAT WEN I'M IN 7TH GRADE...BUT I NEVA HEARD THAT IT CAME FROM FRESNO OR THAT IT CAME TO FRESNO...I HEARD IT FROM MY AUNT N MINNESOTA...LOL..THAT IT HAPPEN OVA THERE...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i didn't hear about hmong vampires
but i heard about hmong cannibals.
which.. i don't think is true..
i don't go to funerals because i get really sp0oked afterwards..
i only go to the family's house

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
they still have hmong cannibals over in laos so don't go there...
my sister visited laos a few years back..
and she said they're funerals are friggen hella scary like shiet..
lol. it's pitch black and it's super freaky when the people cry..
0.o

hmong cannibals? like???
hmong cannibals that eat the dead?
it sounded really fake.. almost like a horror and thriller film
lol.

sulad

sarNie Adult
It's true and it did happen and people did see it that's why words are around.
Not sure exactly where it started, but there's many incident in Minnesota.
Don't know if it still exist since it happen eversince I was young, the last thing heard about it was that they are trying to get rid off it.

kulyia

RUK
but how?you barely see it unless u are still awake at the church with a dead bodey.lol..iwonder if they drive or have their own family that drinks blood..freaky...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
but how?you barely see it unless u are still awake at the church with a dead bodey.lol..iwonder if they drive or have their own family that drinks blood..freaky...
i don't know either..
but uhmm.. i'm curious to know now too
maybe i should ask my parents if they know anything about it..
if not. they're going to be questioning me instead. lol

kulyia

RUK
i don't know either..
but uhmm.. i'm curious to know now too
maybe i should ask my parents if they know anything about it..
if not. they're going to be questioning me instead. lol

lol..go for it..hahaha//then tell me and remember to ask ur grandparents if u have any..=]

sulad

sarNie Adult
As I was told, the reason why there's Hmong vampire is because the evil spirit got into them, so that's why it exist.
The incident also happen to a relative daughter-in-law that is related to me through marriage and after that she became possessed.
The issue was taken seriously then, I remember being told not to open the door to anybody we don't know because those vampire went around and did that.
So after awhile I heard it start happening at funerals.