hmong vampires? CHANGED to family gossip.=]

Kelly

I heard about this a long time ago. It did started in MN. I don't know what to say. True or not it must had started some where you know.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
couple years ago my uncle passed away and my mom went up to MN for that. my mom said she "SAW" the man and the woman. everyone got up immediately..all running to block the victim. my mom said she was so scared and that she had never experienced something like that in her life. after they kicked the couples out no one slept that night. i dont know but i believe my mom. shit freaks me out.

mly

sarNie Hatchling
i have heard about it in middle school. always scared the sh*t out of me when someone died. but now i'm a big girl and was always a christian. so we don't hear about stuff like that happening in our christian community. we leave the body in the funeral home and the next day we'll come back and continue the ceremony.

anyhoo, i always thought that when a person dies, they drain out all the blood and put some kind of liquid in the body. that's why sometimes a deceased person will be swell up or looks like they are crying or drooling. :huh:

off topic: what we really need to be careful is putting valuable stuff with our deceased. it can be stolen. a friend of my hubby had it happend to them. his mum passed away and they left a gold necklace or some kind of necklace with her. the next day, one of the siblings went to visit her and notice that the soil was interupted. so they asked to dig up their mother's body and checked, the necklace was gone.

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
this hmong vampire thing is too old.
can we get a better topic here.
i haven't read any of the response but i think that i don't need to.

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
this is so old school
i've heard it long long ago
it happened to two of my dead ditsant cuz in fresno
but everyone at funeral were never able to caught the suspect

it's said to make u healthier or younger by sucking the deads blood

kulyia

RUK
couple years ago my uncle passed away and my mom went up to MN for that. my mom said she "SAW" the man and the woman. everyone got up immediately..all running to block the victim. my mom said she was so scared and that she had never experienced something like that in her life. after they kicked the couples out no one slept that night. i dont know but i believe my mom. shit freaks me out.

man and woman??OMG ugotta explain this..=D

kulyia

RUK
i have heard about it in middle school. always scared the sh*t out of me when someone died. but now i'm a big girl and was always a christian. so we don't hear about stuff like that happening in our christian community. we leave the body in the funeral home and the next day we'll come back and continue the ceremony.

anyhoo, i always thought that when a person dies, they drain out all the blood and put some kind of liquid in the body. that's why sometimes a deceased person will be swell up or looks like they are crying or drooling. :huh:

off topic: what we really need to be careful is putting valuable stuff with our deceased. it can be stolen. a friend of my hubby had it happend to them. his mum passed away and they left a gold necklace or some kind of necklace with her. the next day, one of the siblings went to visit her and notice that the soil was interupted. so they asked to dig up their mother's body and checked, the necklace was gone.

WTH?who would go through that much trouble just to get the necklace?.

sofarsogood

sarNie Egg

Must be a grave yard theif..............

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
lol...from reading some of the comments...i'm being spook :unsure: :eek: out here....anyways...i've heard of this "hmong vampire" long ago but have not seen one or heard since then...it always spook me out when i was younger...my mom would tell me and my siblings not to go out and played in the dark cuz those vampire might come and suck our blood too...i've always get this picture of how these vampire look like for example...i've heard rumors that they would wear black suits and acting like normal people....man talking about this is making me scared...but yeah i'm wondering if these so called "hmong vampire" is still out there?

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Funeral Homes are creepy. Everything about is just creepy and my husband and I live not too far from the Metro Funeral home on Frost and English in St Paul. One day, we got into a fight and he took off. I didn't really care, but got my daughter ready and were gonna go to the store. We drove by the funeral home and saw his car parked in the parking lot and him smoking in his car, so I pulled up next to him and asked him if he wanted to go with us. He said no, and so we left. After my daughter and I got home, my husband told me that right after I had left, another car pulled in and parked next to him. There was two guys, one older and the other younger, in the car. They pulled down their window and asked him if he was there to see the dead person in there. What was scary was that, there wasn't a funeral that day and his car was the only one parked there. He answered them no, and they said that he shouldn't stay there because the dead wouldn't like it. They left after that and I guess my husband did too.

Scary. I never look at it everytime that I drive by it. It scares me, and I'm scared of dead people too. I dunno how I'm gonna face it when one of my family members pass away. *shivers*

wow...ur story really creeps me out...lol...i don't live near a funeral church but go past it quite some times and it creeps me out...i would not look at it too...

vangsta_1989

sarNie Hatchling
so yesturday ive just found out bout Hmong vampires..from my siblings..and it kinda make sense..because when my brother pass away we had to take turn staying up..have uguys ever heard it before?like uknoe how dead folks at the funeral they still have a big amount of blood inside of them/?then the so call vampires come and suck it out and then later when everybody wakes up the victom looks real dry and wrinkly..have u ever heard it before?im was really curious..iheard it made its wayy to fresno..lol..and do they drive or just walk or has an umbrella that takes them everywhere?lol..tell me wat uve heard..thanx

<3
Kulyia

BTW
do u guys happen to have Sky production phone number or email?..thanx

I did heard of it. You should beware and take care of yourself. Vampires do exist. Many doesn't but remember... myth is gone, but not all things perish in the myth and legends. If there is ghost, there is vampires. If there is vampires, there are dragons, etc... It's scary, I know... You don't have to believe me. I am not a twilight fan that someone may think. I can't explain it, but... do you believe in magic because I do and it's true.

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
I did heard of it. You should beware and take care of yourself. Vampires do exist. Many doesn't but remember... myth is gone, but not all things perish in the myth and legends. If there is ghost, there is vampires. If there is vampires, there are dragons, etc... It's scary, I know... You don't have to believe me. I am not a twilight fan that someone may think. I can't explain it, but... do you believe in magic because I do and it's true.

I agree with you.

vanggirlie

sarNie Egg
it's not real. one time we went to a funeral on my dad side of the family and people kept whispering that there was a vampire at the funeral there. me and my mom were sitting together when my aunt came up to us and said that everyone suspected that a guy (she pointed at him) sitting across the room was a vampire. my mom looked at her and said that he can't be a vampire because my mom knows him...he's my mom's bro. my mom and dad sides don't get together much so they don't really know each other.

oh and the reason why you have to keep watch over the body in a funeral because in case someone decides to do something bad to the body (like put something metal into the coffin) that will have a negative effect on the dead's descendents. we believe that if you bury metal or something like that with the body then the descendents of that person will have unhappy/bad lives.

the body probably shrivels more after being out for a while because it's not being preserved by the cold...i think that's why it shrivels. pretty much like meat.

oh and about not sleeping at funerals on the first day. that's because on the first day they (the guy that either chants or tshua qeej...i forgot which) are specifically sending the spirit of the dead person on the path to where it's suppose going so if you fall asleep your spirit might/will follow. of course if your spirit isn't with your body then...you know...

correct me if i'm wrong....

hlubkoj

sarNie Egg
i think that hmong vampires won't appear for you to see them......they will just do it and then they will just go quitely.........no one will know that they are there.......ahahahah......j/k........with you guys........

well....i believe in it too........my parents told me a story that hmong vampires do exist long ago.......i was scared when they told me about the story...........but i am not sure about nowallday....

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
and i dont know why during funerals people stay up. but im sure its not because of vampires.

i am too lazy to read through all those so I am not sure if anyone cleared it.. but then at hmong funerals you notice that only women sit next to the coffine and there is always at least some one there.

Well from what i've been told and heard, they said that the person who is dead's sister, daughter, nieces, granddaughters, sister in law, daughter in law, etc, of the decease needs to sit and watch the body at the coffin during the duration of the funeral so that no one can put anything they are not suppose to inside the coffin or whoever is mourning may not curse the dead body. Anything bad that happens to the body will be bound to happen to the family of the deceased person.

They also said that there was a story about this person's funeral many hundred years back, a devil came to the funeral and all the guys were not able to fight the devil, but a virgin daughter was able to scare away the devil. or soemthing like that, it's been too long since i've heard of this so I don't rememebr clearly.

So those are two reasons why Hmong people watches the place throughout the funeral.

As for Hmong Vimpires, LOL I heard of it back in my earlier highschool yaers, somewhat 6 years ago. I ahd always laugh about it! LOL