Hmong theme song from Aegean Sea

dream

sarNie Egg
Please does anyone know of the hmong theme song from Aegean Sea/Nyiag Hlub Koj. It's such a great movie and the song just goes so well with it. I thought it was Destiny.....if it is....from which album? Please help....thanx.

dream

sarNie Egg
Thank you so much......I thought maybe they used the new cd songs, but bought the cd and the song wasn't in there. Can someone upload it for me? Cuz I'm in Arkansas and there's 3 hmong stores here but they are not stocked up on cds and movies.....so disappointing :(

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
sorry i don't have it because i didn't watch it because my sister tell me that at the end the dude die or something like that...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
*spolier*

Alex Su died at the end of Aegean Sea. It was because his ex-finance went metally ill (crazy). She ecapes from the metal institute and went after Alex. It was sad. I shouldn't have ended that way. I hated the ending. After Alex died he gave his heart to Peter (second lead) but the main girl still didn't want to hook up with him.

sammie

sarNie Egg
well, for me i think the ending waz sad when Alex die, it makes me :wavecry: cry through out the whole movie because i was feeling very sad for the n'ek in the movie, because their love is so strong, but suddenly it was torn by his ex-girlfriend, imagine if u were in her position u will have a hard time living without the one u love too :( oh well, this is just my opinion.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
the ending did suck but i like the ending part where she goes to the curch place and (supposingly) Alec's spirit was there tooo that part sad...T_T