Hmong superstar

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
have you guys heard of the hmong superstar/idol nationwide search? well its going to be held at darathai restaraunt in st.paul mn and they're looking for anyone with talent and ambition...you have to be 17-24 i think and you dont have to be from mn..you can send in a demo tape and they'll give you a call back if you made it to the second round...they're still accepting demos (doesnt have to be proffessional) and the judging will be done at darathai by executives from the music industry in tennesse..the prize is a chance at a recording contract...i'll try to find more info for you guys...right now the address accepting demos just changed so i have to get the new address...if you're interested, reply and i'll get you in contact with the hosts..

looking back i noticed there's already a topic but i'm looking for specific responses on who will send them in so if you're interested, pm me or reply

pajnyiag

sarNie Egg
Hey pbv,

You mean the "Hmong Idol" competition directed by Kace Vang of the band, Destiny? I haven't heard about competing in the Dara Thai Restaurant in MN; however, I've heard about sending into demo tapes. I have the address here:

Hmong Idol
1360 University Avenue
Suite 104-461
Saint Paul, MN 55104

Let me know if that's correct. I want to send in a demo also, but if the address has changed, I don't want to yet. Thanks, pbv!