hmong scary movie..

pyang

sarNie Egg
i saw the trailer and it haunted me for days. i didn't click on your link but there's 2 versions of the trailer. my sisters and me screamed while watching the trailer.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing..
but just like the nkauj nyab trailer
and that one other one that was posted
i'm too scared to even click on it.
lol.

pyang

sarNie Egg
the camera quality of this movie was so poor that it wasn't even scary
i thought the trailer looked home-made. but i think it's just scary because it's based on a true story. i remember someone telling me this story when i was younger. don't know if it's true though.

cUte.dOrk

sarNie Egg
i thought the trailer looked home-made. but i think it's just scary because it's based on a true story. i remember someone telling me this story when i was younger. don't know if it's true though.

yes..this is a true story..my mom told me that it happened near the rest stop at Merced off the 101 freeway.. :blink:

cUte.dOrk

sarNie Egg
wht is it about
it's about these guys who pick up a ghost of the road and i think in this movie one of the guys date her and the friend tells the guy that she is a ghost, but he doesn't believe his friend..so basically he dates ghost and gets haunted...something like that..>.< sorry it's a very bad summary...i myself haven't seen the movie, i just heard the story..

interesting...thanks for the clip..
no problem..xD