HMONG PROTEST!!!

natty

Chubs
So are you saying that VP is doing this so he can put the prince back on the throne or doing in the name of the old king? Then why is it that he's only raising money in the hmong community but not in the laos community as well? Why is it that the 10 guys arrested are mainly hmong and not a single soul of some old laos guy among them? I don't think the laos american are against VP because they support the current government but more of that he's attacking or planning on attacking a country that their relatives are residing in peace. It may be because if there is a war, there's a high possibility that their relatives will die along with the hmongs that are living in peace. There are some hmongs that are living there peacefully. Why is it that they can live peacefully and not hunted but the others are? Why don't we ask sw's laos members to put in their two cent.

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
BEFORE ANYTING, PLEASE PROVIDE REAL SOURCES, SAYING HE SAID, OR THIS WAS WHAT HAPPENED, TELL ME THAT THE FORMER PRINCE OF LAOS SAID HE WANTED VP TO DO IT SO HE CAN GET INTO POWER, THEN MAYBE I'LL HAVE SOME DOUBT, BUT BEFORE THAT, PLEASE DON'T STATE FACTS YOU HEARD FROM PEOPLE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.

snow

sarNie Egg
Didn't I say I only made the comment base on what I heard? Of course there is no sources. When I tired to ask people to provide facts and sources to their comments, they told me not to read their comments if I couldn't stand it. So, I'm only trying to do the same.

Do you really think that Lao people will support if the Hmong ask them? And about the Prince name not mentioning in the charges, do you really think they are stupid enough to turn him in? Some people are loyal too you know.

natty

Chubs
oh i c snow.

I would really like to hear if any laos people know about this or heard anything about this.

snow

sarNie Egg
Go ahead and ask if you want to know the truth. Even ask the Prince yourself if you could. I never said I believe it. I don't believe gossip but I only want to share what I heard, unlike some people who was quick to believe what they heard from other Hmong friends.

versus00

sarNie Egg
Natty, there is only a small portion of Hmongs that are residing in Laos, peacefully you can say. But you have to understand, peace implies nothing. The genocide is done peacefully, silently, those Hmongs you mentioned living peacefully have no voices in the government, they have absolutely nothing. Well, it certainly is a misfortune that only the Hmong members of this group were captured. There may be a mix of Hmong and Laotian leaders but that is something we may never find out. About raising money within the Hmong community, GVP uses his resources and the others uses theirs, it's as simple as that. Millions of dollars sounds awfully much, there must be other sources, not just from the Hmong community alone. Well, that's quite contradicting. The Laotian Americans may be against GVP because they fear their loved ones in Laos may die? But if they didn't support the Laotian government in the first place, how are their people living peacefully? And if their relatives are living peacefully, probably implies that their relatives were part of the communist family; therefore, survived the killings right after America lost and pulled out of the war and at one point, even killed their relatives who made it to America. Unless, those relatives are the like Hmongs, they are being killed peacefully. Like I said again, peace is not necessarily a good term to describe a country that believes in dictatorship.

jekki2chipo, there's no need for facts these days. Facts can be twisted any way anyone wishes it to serve. The evidence of the genocide all over the internet are displayed yet America is acting like they're blind to its story. And please, to tell you what the Prince said to GVP? You have got to be kidding me. :rolleyes: So that you can run off and bash GVP and the Prince because you think that all of this is some silly children's story. I think not. Besides, no one really knows about these secret meetings or else, why would they be considered top secret. And conversations can be done over the phone, email, and such, not necessarily in person. Plus, they probably converse in poetic terms so ordinary people would no be able to grasp the meaning anyway.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
r u serious hmong is the greatest human beings??? Actually hmong is known as an endangered human race...
&& u know why he's a hero?? he's the one that bring us to the US...if he didn't agree to fight along the American
side during the Vietnam war, then we wouldn't be here today...&& still, today the US became friends with Laos and
became our enemies... I know he's not the one sponsoring your family...duh! He can't sponsored everyone...

Err...Wrong. As you've written:

if he didn't agree to fight along the American side during the Vietnam war, then we wouldn't be here today

You said it. I didn't. I believe that not only VP gets credit for fighting in the Vietnam war.
My dad fought in it too. Maybe you should worship my dad too then. And I believe many
other Hmongs fought in the war too. It was just VP that was the only Hmong man to fight
during that war so that the US would accept the Hmongs into their country.

Like YM said, sit back and watch. This is history.

For your information, we are not endangered. Sheesh, you make it sound like we're
animals. Only animals are extinct and endangered. Actually, there are tons of Hmongs
everywhere. What country do you live in? I see Hmongs all over the US. I even see Hmongs
married to whites, blacks, hispanics, you name it. There are Hmongs in Australia, France,
England, Hawaii, don't matter. They're everywhere. To make Hmongs "endangered," as you
call it, would be impossible. ---And again, I'm just saying. Just my opinion. No offense.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
Are you freaking kidding me? :lol: Each Hmong woman has 10+ babies!!!! Where'd you hear that? In your Hmong world news paper? o_O

55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

Muddie you crack me up!!

Props to Versus00 for his / her post!

Sorry... it's hard to be a bystander! :^)

versus00

sarNie Egg
Err...Wrong. As you've written:

if he didn't agree to fight along the American side during the Vietnam war, then we wouldn't be here today

You said it. I didn't. I believe that not only VP gets credit for fighting in the Vietnam war.
My dad fought in it too. Maybe you should worship my dad too then. And I believe many
other Hmongs fought in the war too. It was just VP that was the only Hmong man to fight
during that war so that the US would accept the Hmongs into their country.

Like YM said, sit back and watch. This is history.

For your information, we are not endangered. Sheesh, you make it sound like we're
animals. Only animals are extinct and endangered. Actually, there are tons of Hmongs
everywhere. What country do you live in? I see Hmongs all over the US. I even see Hmongs
married to whites, blacks, hispanics, you name it. There are Hmongs in Australia, France,
England, Hawaii, don't matter. They're everywhere. To make Hmongs "endangered," as you
call it, would be impossible. ---And again, I'm just saying. Just my opinion. No offense.
Please don't pull that card. Of course, soldiers like our fathers are being honored and thanked, not just GVP. But GVP is more like a representative of the entire population of Hmong soldiers that fought the war, understand that. By pulling in your father's credits, you're making this into some jealous streak, that GVP is stealing all of the spotlight, it's not like that. A man is honored as a general for a reason, he leads his own troops, our fathers included. To appreciate GVP is to appreciate all of the soldiers who fought in the war. War has ranks and organization. Now, now, I termed appreciate, not worship.

The Hmong population was never a lot to begin with and especially with the genocide proceeding, there won't be much left. You don't have to be an endangered race to feel the heat, just watching and hearing about these gruesome stories are already sad enough.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555

Muddie you crack me up!!

Props to Versus00 for his / her post!

Sorry... it's hard to be a bystander! :^)

LOLs. Dyno!!! I love you!!! LMFAO.
Well, my mom has only six babies
with me already included. That's
not ten. But yeah, Hmongs do get
busy making babies. LOLs. ^__^
----Don't kill me. LMFAO.

versus00, I'm sorry. I wasn't
actually using the jealousy card. I
was just saying. But yeah, you're
right. I don't think VP has all the
spotlight, ha, ha. He does in this
thread though. I'm just still trying to
say that this protest thing is unneeded.

O.O Forgive me if I offend anyone in
this thread. I mean, I'm just saying. LOLs.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i hope u guys know that vp is not the reason why hmong people are here in the u.s...HE'S NOT THE REASON SO STOP SAYING IT!!! there are hmong families that's been here way before vp's time...

ok..just thought i'd get that out...

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
r u serious hmong is the greatest human beings??? Actually hmong is known as an endangered human race...
&& u know why he's a hero?? he's the one that bring us to the US...if he didn't agree to fight along the American
side during the Vietnam war, then we wouldn't be here today...&& still, today the US became friends with Laos and
became our enemies... I know he's not the one sponsoring your family...duh! He can't sponsored everyone...
I WAS BEING SARCASTIC!...sheesh...get a clue...errrrrrrrrrrr...endangered human race?...where the hell did that come from?...as muddie as pointed out...hmong women have 10+ babies each...they pop out a baby every 9 months and live on welfare...they start out at age 16 and don't stop popping out kids until they reach menopause...woohoo...GO HMONG WOMEN!!!...yeah yeah...whatever...as for him being a hero...i'll repeat myself for the thousandth time...HE'S A GREEDY LITTLE BASTARD!...like bush he fought in the vietman war for himself...he can care less about the hmong people...he if cared so much then why the hell did he leave laos and leave thousands of hmongs behind to suffer...oh yeah, he's a one of a kind hero...*bows to the hero of all time*...oh my buddha...now let me go set up a shrine of VP in my living room so i can bow to him everyday and give him my respect...US becoming friends with Laos and becoming our enemies?...dude, where the hell are you coming up with these things?...if the US were our enemies would we still be here in the US?...would we still being living with freedom?...i think you need to go look up the word "enemy" from mr. webster

Muddie Murda

smile...
endangered human race?...where the hell did that come from?...as muddie as pointed out...hmong women have 10+ babies each...they pop out a baby every 9 months and live on welfare...they start out at age 16 and don't stop popping out kids until they reach menopause...woohoo...GO HMONG WOMEN!!!=
Correction. Age 13. They getting younger though. ;) I've been hearing 12ish.

now let me go set up a shrine of VP in my living room so i can bow to him everyday and give him my respect...\
Pa! I thought you had one already?! o_O I saw it when I sneaked over to steal yo lakorns.

versus00

sarNie Egg
versus00, I'm sorry. I wasn't
actually using the jealousy card. I
was just saying. But yeah, you're
right. I don't think VP has all the
spotlight, ha, ha. He does in this
thread though. I'm just still trying to
say that this protest thing is unneeded.
Well, I'm not sure how effective this protest will be either because there are a lot of suspicious things when the federal government gets involved but a little support doesn't hurt. It's sort of like, if you already know that a person is going to die, why not make his last moments beautiful and full of warmth. GVP wearing an orange jumpsuit like a prisoner with metal cuffs twisted around his arms and legs, that's a very sorrowful image. The least we can do is say thank you with this protest.

I WAS BEING SARCASTIC!...sheesh...get a clue...errrrrrrrrrrr...endangered human race?...where the hell did that come from?...as muddie as pointed out...hmong women have 10+ babies each...they pop out a baby every 9 months and live on welfare...they start out at age 16 and don't stop popping out kids until they reach menopause...woohoo...GO HMONG WOMEN!!!...yeah yeah...whatever...as for him being a hero...i'll repeat myself for the thousandth time...HE'S A GREEDY LITTLE BASTARD!...like bush he fought in the vietman war for himself...he can care less about the hmong people...he if cared so much then why the hell did he leave laos and leave thousands of hmongs behind to suffer...oh yeah, he's a one of a kind hero...*bows to the hero of all time*...oh my buddha...now let me go set up a shrine of VP in my living room so i can bow to him everyday and give him my respect...US becoming friends with Laos and becoming our enemies?...dude, where the hell are you coming up with these things?...if the US were our enemies would we still be here in the US?...would we still being living with freedom?...i think you need to go look up the word "enemy" from mr. webster
Well, Hmong women who have many children have not been educated. Technically speaking, we're only the first generation here, the firsts to receive a full education and exposure to the American way of life. These Hmong women know no better so it's not their fault, not a crime, stop pointing fingers at helpless individuals. Back in European history, they had many children as well but with civilization, they changed. The Hmong women today are gradually making those same changes as well.

Why didn't GVP stay with his people? Simple. Why don't Princes, Princesses, and Kings stay with their people in times of war? Because they know that no matter what, they will eventually return with help. It's quite silly isn't it for GVP, the Prince, Princesses and such to stay behind and die, end the royal blood line, exactly what the Communists wanted, isn't it? So much for being a smart mouth huh? LOL :rolleyes:

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
Correction. Age 13. They getting younger though. ;) I've been hearing 12ish.
Pa! I thought you had one already?! o_O I saw it when I sneaked over to steal yo lakorns.
damn, shhhhhhhh...stop giving out my secrets muddie...errrrrrr...thanks for NOTHING! =)

Well, Hmong women who have many children have not been educated. Technically speaking, we're only the first generation here, the firsts to receive a full education and exposure to the American way of life. These Hmong women know no better so it's not their fault, not a crime, stop pointing fingers at helpless individuals. Back in European history, they had many children as well but with civilization, they changed. The Hmong women today are gradually making those same changes as well.

Why didn't GVP stay with his people? Simple. Why don't Princes, Princesses, and Kings stay with their people in times of war? Because they know that no matter what, they will eventually return with help. It's quite silly isn't it for GVP, the Prince, Princesses and such to stay behind and die, end the royal blood line, exactly what the Communists wanted, isn't it? So much for being a smart mouth huh? LOL :rolleyes:
yeah, we're speaking first generation...that's why the age for popping out a kid is getting younger and younger...and why everywhere you go you see sluts and people flunking out of ESL...lol...wow, these girls are really educating themselves and taking advantage of the great life that their parents sacraficed their lives for...just amazing, don't you think?...it's their own freakin fault for being so "smart"

when did VP become a prince or king or whatever?...damn, i must've missed that along the way somewhere...as far as i know he just a "leader"...he's such a great "leader" by the way...i'm proud to call him my leader *rolls eyes*...and he's doing such a good job of helping his fellow hmong people too...dang it, this guy is just an amazing all around guy...too bad he's now locked up and the hmong community is going to die without him (as some "educated" hmong pointed out earlier)...he's such a great leader that's why he came up with 9 or so other men to overthrow a whole country...lol...aren't you glad he's your leader helping your people with his 9 or so people so you can have YOUR land back?...

versus00

sarNie Egg
yeah, we're speaking first generation...that's why the age for popping out a kid is getting younger and younger...and why everywhere you go you see sluts and people flunking out of ESL...lol...wow, these girls are really educating themselves and taking advantage of the great life that their parents sacraficed their lives for...just amazing, don't you think?...it's their own freakin fault for being so "smart"

when did VP become a prince or king or whatever?...damn, i must've missed that along the way somewhere...as far as i know he just a "leader"...he's such a great "leader" by the way...i'm proud to call him my leader *rolls eyes*...and he's doing such a good job of helping his fellow hmong people too...dang it, this guy is just an amazing all around guy...too bad he's now locked up and the hmong community is going to die without him (as some "educated" hmong pointed out earlier)...he's such a great leader that's why he came up with 9 or so other men to overthrow a whole country...lol...aren't you glad he's your leader helping your people with his 9 or so people so you can have YOUR land back?...
It's a pity. You seem so passionate in bashing the Hmong people when in reality, if only you and everyone else who has the abilities would use half of that bitter energy to encourage these young Hmong children into building futures full of success, the Hmong community wouldn't have so many flaws you endlessly point out. The Hmong females around the ages of 12-13 are still children, it would be great if they had peers and good role models but instead of pitching in a helping hand, you mock them, spit at them, and laugh at them to your amusement. Really, is it that hilarious and satisfying to see these children struggle and follow the wrong path? Everyone makes mistakes and learn from them. No wonder why Blacks have a strong voice in this country. They are united. You see Oprah and other public figures helping out the Black communities while the Hmong culture, everyone is out for themselves, like you. It takes the same amount of time and energy to bash the Hmong culture and educating those in need but it is such a pity that you would rather sink the boat than find a solution.

GVP is not a Prince but I was referring to the Laotian Prince who fled to Europe during the communist attacks. They fled not because they were afraid but what difference does it make if they stayed behind, get killed, and their people will never be saved? Sacrifice is good but sacrificing at the right time is much more beneficial to everyone. The Hmong community and Hmong people will not die without GVP, thanks for the sarcasm. Just because the Hmong people have established a pretty good home base in America, many successful professionals these days, doesn't mean we can forget about our history, our culture, and the sacrifices that have extended our lives here. GVP did do quite a bit for the Hmong people. It's just courtesy to give him respect at the least. You give respect to those authorities above you whether you like it or not, your teachers, bosses, to policemen, I don't see the agony in respecting GVP.

I respect GVP and the other 9 members; they have gained my admiration in that, at least they're loyal and didn't point fingers or rat out others. Without loyalty and trust, there is no need to live in the world.

nkaujhmoob_thoj

sarNie Egg
WTH???We should protest but then him going to jail and not be able to contribute new years anymore doesnt matter bcuz he didnt do that for some states that hmong people liive in and only for MN I mean I'm from MN and i bearly see him at those things...plus didnt his son like steal 10g's from him or something and y are they saying this now when it was like along time ago wat's up wid the people thiz days it's like in the past and now they bring it up I mean if it was like tha new year news then yeah it'lll be ok to talk about it but it was like a long time ago before I was born....VP shouldnt go to jail even though my grandpa noe's him and worked wid hom for a long time until now wat he did was wrong but isn't it like to late to start things agian when it was a long time story ago....also hmong people should get there freedom from thailand or laos cuz mostly some hmong people lost there life in that war and many families lost the people they really love and still remeber on wat they were honor to do...but yeah we should protest for VP

natty

Chubs
at least they didnt point fingers lol.. i guess you didnt read.. lol one of them already said he plays a very minor role and he only attended the meeting because it's disrespectful to the elders if he doesnt.. haha yeah cant wait to hear what else he'll say during the trials..

i should go make a new sn to post here.

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
It's a pity. You seem so passionate in bashing the Hmong people when in reality, if only you and everyone else who has the abilities would use half of that bitter energy to encourage these young Hmong children into building futures full of success, the Hmong community wouldn't have so many flaws you endlessly point out. The Hmong females around the ages of 12-13 are still children, it would be great if they had peers and good role models but instead of pitching in a helping hand, you mock them, spit at them, and laugh at them to your amusement. Really, is it that hilarious and satisfying to see these children struggle and follow the wrong path? Everyone makes mistakes and learn from them. No wonder why Blacks have a strong voice in this country. They are united. You see Oprah and other public figures helping out the Black communities while the Hmong culture, everyone is out for themselves, like you. It takes the same amount of time and energy to bash the Hmong culture and educating those in need but it is such a pity that you would rather sink the boat than find a solution.

GVP is not a Prince but I was referring to the Laotian Prince who fled to Europe during the communist attacks. They fled not because they were afraid but what difference does it make if they stayed behind, get killed, and their people will never be saved? Sacrifice is good but sacrificing at the right time is much more beneficial to everyone. The Hmong community and Hmong people will not die without GVP, thanks for the sarcasm. Just because the Hmong people have established a pretty good home base in America, many successful professionals these days, doesn't mean we can forget about our history, our culture, and the sacrifices that have extended our lives here. GVP did do quite a bit for the Hmong people. It's just courtesy to give him respect at the least. You give respect to those authorities above you whether you like it or not, your teachers, bosses, to policemen, I don't see the agony in respecting GVP.

I respect GVP and the other 9 members; they have gained my admiration in that, at least they're loyal and didn't point fingers or rat out others. Without loyalty and trust, there is no need to live in the world.
give me one good reason why i should be "pitching a hand in helping" idiots?...and you know what?...it is SATISFYING...wanna know why?...because they're making idiots of themselves...and THAT'S THE PITY...because they don't have the self confidence to make themselves better...not just hmong people...but everyone on this planet has gone through or will go through some sort of hardship...life ain't easy and it didn't come with a manual...but if hmong people want to make idiot of themselves...that's their problem...they ain't no one special who deserves everything to be given to them on a silver platter

if you wanna go with your theory about princes and kings leaving to save themselves so they can later on save the country...you implied that VP was either a prince or king in your comment in replying to mine..and VP ain't no prince or king...so why the hell did is a$$ ran out of the laos when the going got tough?...wow, great guy...damn coward...that's what he is...and i wasn't the one who said hmong people were gonna die without VP...i just quoted your "smart" hmong people...i'm apparently too stupid to make that connection lol...and i didn't say anything about forgetting the history, culture, or any of that...and i've repeated myself over and over again...I...ME...MOI...haven't seen any good that VP has done for the hmong people...i didn't say you, him, or her...I said ME, MYSELF, AND I...sheesh...you can respect VP all you want...i can care less...but ME, MYSELF, AND I never have and never will respect VP...get it through your head...this is MY opinion...not yours, his, or her's....for me to give my respect to someone...they HAVE to earn it...there are common respect that is automatically given to everyone just because they are a human being...but i give the same common respect to animals...if someone wants deep respect from me they have to earn it and so far VP has done a very good job of killing even my common respect for him...VP is right up there with bush and hitler...damn mass murderers

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
i hope u guys know that vp is not the reason why hmong people are here in the u.s...HE'S NOT THE REASON SO STOP SAYING IT!!! there are hmong families that's been here way before vp's time...
ok..just thought i'd get that out...
ah yeah, like the rich families, like the few selected ones...thousands of Hmong are here today because VP agreed to sididng with the US...if he didn't, lots of hmongs, refrase, lots MORE hmongs would've been killed because like someone mentioned before the communists wren't gonna spare anyone not on their side...

he did not leave his people behind...yeah, he ran for his life, like everyone else did...so he has to constantly and eveery minute of his life fight for his people to be a good man? hell no...he was able to get hmong families to the US...no, you don't have go making a shrine for him and that wasn't very funny nor is the hmong women popping out babies at age 16 thing...

come one people...show the guy some respect...this shit isn't evenproven yet...one is innocent UNTIL!!! proven guilty and he HAS NOT! YET been proven guilty nor has anyone else...can we please stop bashing at the man please...