Hmong old singer Pov Thoj and Luj Yaj

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
I think we should admired the old singer like Pov Thoj who pass away years ago and Luj Yaj who is still a hmong top singer. Anyways....
Who do you like best?
Pao Thao (Pov Thoj)
or
Luj Yaj

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
I like Pov Thoj originality. Most of Luj Yaj's best songs are copied from Thai and Chinese. Those that are original are not that good, only a few that are good.

Joon

sarNie Hatchling
I grew up with Pov Thoj and to this day, he's still the best. :) Luj Yaj is alright but he's getting old and his voice doesn't sound as great anymore but I guess that happens to almost every singer out there. [ shrugs ]

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
i like both of them. they both are the same to me....its just sad how we lost such a great singer...but his music still lives on.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
man this is a hard choice really for me because i both like their songs.... i can't say... hehe... sounds kind of funny...

Mae

sarNie Adult
Well....I like Pov Thoj and Luj Yaj in their earlier days...meaning when they started singing until midway...and then after that, they're songs just weren't so good anymore...anyways, i love Pov Thoj's beginning songs like in the Luj Yaj music video 2....and I love Luj Yaj's early songs too, now his songs aren't that great anymore...but between the two, I prefer Luj Yaj music more...they each have thier own unique voices, but I'm a luj yaj fan...

pajnyiag

sarNie Egg
Luj Yaj and Pov Thoj are Hmong music legends, undoubtedly. I loved Pov Thoj when he was still with us; however, Luj Yaj is still dominating the "traditional" (if I must add) Hmong music industry. These Hmong singers are truly inspirations to those who love music and have a vision in life. I'm a true supporter of Luj and Pov. No doubt about it. (=

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i love them both...omg, they are great singer and actor......i love their music because it just have soo much meaning in them

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I have never been a fan of Luj Yaj and I never will be a fan of his. Most of his songs are copied from other songs.

Poj Thoj on the other hand, I remember when his first tape came out and I heard it. I was sooooooo in love with him and his voice. I could never get enough of his beautiful haunting voice...and I even collected all of his Tapes and CD's...WHERE AM I GOING WITH THIS? MY VOTE IS FOR POJ THOJ ALL THE WAYYYYYYYYY