Hmong old singer Pov Thoj and Luj Yaj

kalaya

sarNie Egg
I think they're both really good. No one is better than another and lots of hmong people loved both singers.
Pov Thoj, although he passed away years ago, people still admired his songs and remembered who he is.
On the other hand, Lu Yaj, who is still with us, is still being support by lots of hmong people and lots admired his songs as well.
In conclusion, both are very good singers and popular as well.

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone remember the day Pov Thoj died, just so us Fans will know. I do miss his singing? Not many guys in Thailand can sing good anymore.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
well i don't really listen to pov thoj's music but i listen to luj yaj's and i like it so i'll have to say luj yaj :D

street

sarNie Egg
There Both Great singers, But i gotta say pov thoj cuz i grew up listening to his songs, luj yaj is a legend, but now days his Music sucks, i perfer the old ones, only reason why luj yaj music sounds better because he takes beats from others ( Thai,Chinese Etc..)

danger

sarNie Hatchling
Both voices are good in their own ways. But to choose between the two, I'll have to say Pov Thoj. His musics are more touching along with his voice. Although Luj Yaj has some good hits, I'll go with Pov Thoj.

max

sarNie Elites
I cannot say. They are EQUAL. They were so good! (Sighs) It is sad that Pov Thoj passed away.

theone

sarNie Egg
i have to go with Pov Thoj...i also like some of Luj Yaj's songs, but i feel that Pov Thoj has left a bigger impact and i also feel that Pov thoj's voice is more attractive. Luj Yaj is also good in his own ways though.

Nkaujhmoob_yaj

sarNie Egg
I go with Pov thoj, luj yaj is good but copies to many of Thai,chinese songs, luj yaj voices also doesnt go with todays beat,but pov thoj with new school beats you got something there.

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
I prefer Pov Thao voice over Luj Yaj. Pov can sing fast and slow bit song. Where as Luj always sang slow bit song. Too bad that Pov had had a short life to experience his fame.

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
Pov Thoj all the way. He had the sweetest, clearest voice ever...gives me chills every time I listen to his music. Too bad he died such a tragic/mysterious death. Not to mention, he came across as so down-to-earth and everything. Luj Yaj was good in the old days, when he first started with Su Thao and later when he worked with Cha Mee Xiong, but now his music just seems repetitive and his voice is strained. But they've both made an impact on the Hmong music industry and no matter what, they will be remembered.

mai92

sarNie Adult
POv thoj..because he has the sweetest voice ever for a guy and his voice is so attracted......anyways....i still like his old songs..it's so sad...i love his mv too..

cecilia

Staff member
i actually thing both are good .i listen to as many luj yaj song as pov thoj too .. both singer have deep meaning in their lyrics. i remember repeating this one song from one of pov thoj's movie ost where he play the poor guy. don't know the title of the song, but it was played during the part where the girl tug nus npaws came to nqis tsev hais her. anyway, all i can remember is .. something with bamboo house (lub tsev vov nqeeb). that was a good song. back to luj yaj, he have some pretty good ost one also .. speaking of it, i missed all these old deep meaning songs.