Hmong old ghost movie

innoncent_mei

sarNie Juvenile
hello all,

You guy remember the movie where xab have to watch the dead for a night and suddenly he saw the dead grab the chicken..well i never saw that movie before..can someone tell me about it and can someone post up the movie...because my sister in law say that the movie was creepy...

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
hello all,

You guy remember the movie where xab have to watch the dead for a night and suddenly he saw the dead grab the chicken..well i never saw that movie before..can someone tell me about it and can someone post up the movie...because my sister in law say that the movie was creepy...
the movie ur talking about is called "Tswv Xa" i really want to rewatch that movie lol...it's one of the scariest hmong movie ever made...i get creep out watching that movie every time....

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
AH
i remembere watching this movie at my cousin place a coiuple of month ago
eeek it creeps me out when that dead guys jump after after him

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
i noe what u all mean....i have dat movie.....its pretty scary.....so i neva like to watch it.........

cecilia

Staff member
anything with traditional hmong clothes scare me.
i'm a chicken too when it come to creepy red/green sashes woman, chasing other at night ..

i saw this when i was a kid, it was darn creepy too when she chase him around the pig house 'nkauj npuas'

becki

sarNie Hatchling
i dont think i see that movie before... or maybe i did... but anyways even i did or not... i still wanna to watch it... i love scary movie... hmong scary movie these day not as scary as the one... like cecilia say "anything with traditional hmong clothes scare/creepy me"... if someone did post the movie some where plz info. me too...

becki

sarNie Hatchling
i noe what u all mean....i have dat movie.....its pretty scary.....so i neva like to watch it.........
can you tell me a little more about the story... i just want know if i see it or have it... i just can't remember how the story goes...

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
can you tell me a little more about the story... i just want know if i see it or have it... i just can't remember how the story goes...
sorry im too scared to tell u the story...im actually getting goosebumps writing dis.....

zienan09

sarNie Hatchling
ooh..i;ve never seen that movie either!

somehow..its always those old scary movies that are truly scary.
the new ones, like nkauj nyab and zeb&sua, are supposed to be..but they're not..they're boring..

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
the movie ur talking about is called "Tswv Xa" i really want to rewatch that movie lol...it's one of the scariest hmong movie ever made...i get creep out watching that movie every time....
wow. never saw that movie.
but heard of it before.
I want to see it too! ^_^

mia07

Introvert
I don't think I've seen if before, but maybe if I saw the movie itself I might be able to recognize it.
I grew up watching Xab's horror films and it freaked me out as a kid; made me got nightmares! LOL.

nerine

sarNie Egg
WHo has it and can upload it? I wanna rewatch it! I've seen it when I was a kid too and would love to see it again.