Hmong New Years is coming!!!!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!

leek18

sarNie Adult
wow it was so fast and our hmong new year is almost here so get ready guys!!!!!! i can't wait!!!!! well chico new year is going to be on Oct. 1 or 2 or 3 well i don't know because i forgot. so hope to meet some hmong celebrity this year!!!!!

2008 Hmong New Year Celebration, California

Chico Hmong New Year

Oroville Hmong New Year - Oct. 13-14, 2007

Yuba/Marysville Hmong New Year

Stockton Hmong New Year
Contact: Robert Xiong (209) 473-3762 • (209) 662-1912 Nov. 10-12, 2007

Santa Ana Hmong New Year

Sacramento Hmong New Year

Merced Hmong New Year

San Diego Hmong New Year

Fresno Hmong International New Year

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
i miss the food.
but then... i dont like seeing bad people there though.

like in fresno, people killing people.
dang, punks! cant we get along for a few days.
shiot.
but. yah.
i cant wait.
i like it.
hmong fun.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
YEAH BABY! I'M READY.. HEHEHE... NEW YEAR IS AROUND THE CORNER.. YEAH!

SO IT'S CHICO NEW YEAR FIRST RIGHT?

THEN.... WHAT? LET ME KNOW.. I LOST TRACK.. LOL... :)

becki

sarNie Hatchling
HELL IM REALLY FOR THE HMONG NEW YEAR... I GO FOR THE FOODS... MOVIES... THE CD... :) :D CANT WAIT...

candi

sarNie Juvenile
I only go for the food. I never buy movies at the new year, unless it's hmong movies. If it's other movies, I would rather have the original version than the hmong translated one. :p

Muddie Murda

smile...
I'll be at the one in North Carolina along with Lekkie. ;) We'll be selling though T_T Going to be so busy.

Anyone in NC though, stop by and say Hi ^__^ I'll give you one free item. lol

rain7bin

sarNie Egg
wow it was so fast and our hmong new year is almost here so get ready guys!!!!!! i can't wait!!!!! well chico new year is going to be on Oct. 1 or 2 or 3 well i don't know because i forgot. so hope to meet some hmong celebrity this year!!!!!
:yahoo: :clap: yep. can't wait it either.
Chico New Years is Oct. 6 and 7.

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
wow new year already in chico.... dang time is flying! wasn't it yesterday that we just have new year??? lol can't wait for all the movies and food.. i wonder which hmong celebrities will be coming.... I hope XAB THOJ comes at least once in my lifetime so i can meet him... lol... oh yeah and I have to say Fresno New Year is the BESt!

myx

sArNieZ
yeah!! new year is around the corner. do anyone knows if they sell thai lakorn in thai language and chinese drama in chinese language in any other new year other than fresno hmong new year?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait until new year.. but when i think about it. it's sooo expensive going to new year these days. u spent at least 30 dollars for entry & food..
& if u buy movies, cd.. & other stuff.. that adds up to 50 + .. oh mann.. who in here goes to fresno new year, all 7 days??? you are RICH.. hahaha

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
My reason to go to the Hmong New Year is the people that will be gathering there. It's only once in a year that we get to see Hmong people come together. I think somehow it's fun to be there where other Hmong people are. I always hope that I will meet some old friends, but sadly, I never got to meet any old friends from the past.

-_- Sorry so not even looking forward to any of the New Years around here! <_< Dang like 5 years ago I was like HECK YEAH LETS GO AND CIRCLE DANCE, LETS LINE DANCE, LETS DO THIS AND THAT! Now that Ima like 23 years old I think that the New Years just BORING! I go there for the food and movies then come bak! I just dont like it as much as i did 5 years ago...
But I know tat everyone here in Sarnworld will have a blast at their New Years! Party hard and dance til you DROP! kekeke...

kue1982

sarNie Egg
Nope, not into New Year anymore. Every year is the same old thing. I guess when you get older its started to get boring well at least for me. Not looking forward to New Year.