HMONG NEW YEAR09

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
YES, the FRESNO hmong new year!!! who has gone?? I havent and plan on going the last day only so was wondering if any of you would like to share what kind of movies/ lakorns/ dramas you saw out there? any new ones? I heard Pinky and New's Lakorn JaoYingLumSing is dubbed in hmong now! anyone saw it?? how many parts?? lol thanks and please share!!!!!! OH, and if you know how much they are. :)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I didn't see "JaoYingLumSing" but I saw

1. Red Cliff (chinese movie) - Kev Ua Rog
2. Mae Ying (thai lakorn) - ??? (The font was hard to read on the cover)

I'm sure there's more but that's what I remember, me and my short memory. Beside there was alot of booth selling the same movies, it wasn't like years ago where each production had their own booth so you can distinguish who dubb or made which movie.

hlubdrama

sarNie Egg
YES, the FRESNO hmong new year!!! who has gone?? I havent and plan on going the last day only so was wondering if any of you would like to share what kind of movies/ lakorns/ dramas you saw out there? any new ones? I heard Pinky and New's Lakorn JaoYingLumSing is dubbed in hmong now! anyone saw it?? how many parts?? lol thanks and please share!!!!!! OH, and if you know how much they are. :)
the hmong title is "Muaj Kev Npau Suav Thiaj Caum Cuag Kev Hlub" it have 10 parts i think... is in youtube... but it not finished uploading yet... the username is hellopakou... plus also there's one with paul and noon too...

snowjoy

sarNie Egg
Do you guys know the dub title and is it uploaded on youtube yet?
The one with Donut and Tye.

Title:Khun Noo Chuntana
Thai: http://www.youtube.com/user/ladylunatic209