Hmong New Year

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
ah..the new year...what did you guys think of it? the MN one was thanksgiving weekend and for some reason, it felt very plain...i mean i know every year it's the same..but in the past years i always went home with a bunch of new movies and cds..however this year for some reason i felt like there were no good cds or movies to buy..i went home empty-handed :(

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
LOL JaM......for me, i'm planning on buying some new release chinese and tawainese series!!!.....hopefully, they'll have some good ones...'cause last year, all i see was Korean Series and thai lakorn only.... and 'cause i watch thai lakorn in here (SarN) and dl korean series in my bro comp to watch....i didn't really buy anything at all....well, i only bought Leh Retree and the one Num play with Tik K..., but never bought any korean series....and i couldn't find any good chinese series...except Advanture of Wisely......hopefully this year they'll have more chinese dubbing movies, that way i can come home with some new movies.....i really want some of those company to translate some of the new taiwanese series that i've been watching rite now.....'cause it's so excited, but the thing is that there's no sub-title and i don't know what they're saying...although i understand what they're doing, i don't know what they're saying....so i hope they'll have some new taiwanese drama this year........... -_-

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
i need to get some more hmong cd album. :D and find some good hmong MV.....i just wish Destiny would just finish up their mv during this fresno new year..i can't barely wait anymore....

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
me too. i wonder when will it be the date of releasing their mv....there's no new update on their mv anymore.....

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
I don't like the Miss Hmong's Pageant show. It creates problems every year, particular this year in MN. It's so embarrassing.
They should just get rid of it, because there are no morals and ethics to the show. There are always lots of criticisms. Not sure if people actually competing for the prize, the crown, or the title. Don't really trust those judges.

Eating and spending money on movies and CDs are the best reasons to go to the New Year.