Hmong music Award

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
Hmong Music Awards 2005

The mission of HMONG MUSIC AWARDS is to bring national attention to the value of music and arts within the rich cultural legacy of the Hmong people, for now and for its future generations. Through its efforts, HMONG MUSIC AWARDS will help others to discover and appreciate Hmong music and the arts of its people. Through recognition, HMONG MUSIC AWARDS will define the quality of Hmong music and open up new opportunities for many to achieve greatness.

http://www.leeher.com/awards.htm

credit to hmong style forum

Mae

sarNie Adult
Interesting...i wonder how the decisions were made....interesting how Whyteshadow took almost all the awards....

cecilia

Staff member
Mae said:
Interesting...i wonder how the decisions were made....interesting how Whyteshadow took almost all the awards....
[post="25465"][/post]​

i dont' know..but seem like the page is for christian music artist only..cuz i know that WHYTESHADOW for one are christian..and if you looked at the page....they mention..''CHRISTIAN''..nothing against it..but just that the only reason why whyteshadow got most of the award is it cuz of their religion..i guess..not that their not good..theyr'e good..but the category just seem to support only the artist that are somehow relate to that field..hope i make sense..lol..

it'll be nice if they give out who's the nominate candidates?... :shocked: