hmong movies are expensive??

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
well....i dunno wat ya'll think but i think hmong movies are too expensive....i know they try hard and do those movies but its just too expensive 4 me...tho

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^not really, i usually get them for $10 each..if it's more than that, I don't even bother. I hate it when they sell some ripped off copy of a dvd for like $16+. It's not even worth it then, might as well go and buy the original one.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
JaM said:
^not really, i usually get them for $10 each..if it's more than that, I don't even bother. I hate it when they sell some ripped off copy of a dvd for like $16+. It's not even worth it then, might as well go and buy the original one.
[post="31330"][/post]​
yea thats how much they usually sell it for one for $10 and thats so expensive too and i do hate when they sell things for hecka expensive and its not even the real one when you can even get it even cheaper somewhere else and its the original too

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
hmong movie are cheap to produce but expensive because that's how much they want to charge you........movies are made in thailand and so it should be cheap....i think they don't even buy clothings for the actors...

ahs

sarNie Egg
Tens the going price....New Years may be cheaper...but definitely can't wait that long. (Living in Fresno, they are always dubbing new ones all the time)

But if I can wait, and buy like the whole series or 5 or 6 videos at the same time...I can usually get a few bucks off.. I'm just glad that often times if I don't like one that I bought, I can go back and exchange it. Definitely a money saver for me. (i've wasted a lot of money buying videos that i end up never finishing)

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
hmong movie sure is expensive. it around 16 to 15 dollar. about the one that they translate it 10 each. well these price is from fresno.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
i do think that hmong movies are expensive... i mean if u were to buy a origional movie it probably be less cheaper than the hmong version movies. it's so expensive.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I dunno about Hmong movies..cuz foe the past years I haven't paid much attention 2 them..cuz they are so gay...I totally hate tat gay guy who acts all retarted and stuff..he tries 2 be funnie...but I juz wanna kick him in the family jewels..he gets on my nerves so much...wat is he trying 2 say aniwayz..tat Hmong pepz are cripple like him or sumting? GOSHERS!

But about the dubbed one..I think we should be glad they're around 10 bucks...cuz I believe in the old dayz they were like 15-20 bucks...and I"m related to like 3 dubbing studios..and I understand the pricing...this is how they go...

juz 1 VHS: $1.00
juz 1 plastic cover: 1.00
juz 1 print out of the cover: .50
now tat's already 2.50 per VHS..so like 7.50 is left...while they still have to pay the ALL dubbers...so come to think of it...they don't get much profit....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
talking about hmong movies.. they're like $10-$15.. yes they are pretty expensive...which i don't really buy..
Hmong movies..depending on the movie if its a new release or not...new release tends to be a bit expensive...

Movies that are $5 dollars are the ones on sale movie which is a old movie you don't want to watch or have seen already.

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
If you comparing the price to American movie then no. When think about the quality of the movie then yes. I mean now a day, most of the Hmong movie are just a waste. They don't put much time to develop a good movie but tend to just make money (having so many parts with no point to the movie). If they (director/producer) work harder to make a better quality movie with a better storyline and so on, I wouldn't mind paying $15 or $16 for it.

As for the dubbed movie of Thai, Chinese, Bollywood, Korean, etc. I don't mind the pricing.

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
the hmong movies that are made in thailand or whatever are sometimes a waste....some of them are pretty good like Moua Lee's but others like "PAJ VUAM TXOJ KEV HLUB" are like a waste!!! it had 3 parts to the stupid movie and the entire part 2 was just the main guy looking for the stupid lady!!!! "NUJ NPLIAM THIAB NTXAWM" was stupid too because they dragged on and on and on with the story.....had the guy look for the stupid lady all part 2 too.........waste of time......gosh....if they didn't drag movies soo long like that.....it'd be better...........

the newer hmong movies are usually $12 - $14.....Moua Lee's are $12 when it comes out...my mom always complains about it.....but the older ones are only $10......but if you know how to bargain....they you could persuade them to let you pay only like $8 or $9.....i've done it before....hahaha....saved $2!!!!