Hmong Movie starring Dawb Thoj

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone knows the movie where Dawb Thoj, Txam Thoj, Ntxwam Hawj, and this one guy I don't know his name. Where Dawb Thoj kinda of plays two role and the guy I don't know his name dated Dawb Thoj. Txam and the guy I don't know the name are long lost brothers until Dawb's dad want Txam and Dawb to get marry. Then Txam went to that other guy and try to stop Dawb and that guy from seeing each other. I think they fought and Txam saw a moe on that guy's chest. He then notice that is his long lost brother. So he went to ask Dawb's father to let Dawb marry her boyfriend who is Txam's brother. And then later on Txam marry Ntxwam. They have a little fuss but then she fell for him. Okay, almost the end the brothers met their mother and didn't know until she was talking about her two boy and the husband. So that's what I remember from the movie. Can anyone tell me what's the title and what video production this movie is? Also, if you know where they sell this movie or have it please let me know. Thanks if anyone knows it.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Oh, I know which movie you're talking about...It is indeed a very well casted and great movie with a strong storyline...I can't remember the title because my aunt owns a copy, but I know that Herr's Video Production is the one that produced it!

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Oh, I know which movie you're talking about...It is indeed a very well casted and great movie with a strong storyline...I can't remember the title because my aunt owns a copy, but I know that Herr's Video Production is the one that produced it!
Thanks for letting me know which movie production it's from. But I'll just have to wait until Hmong New Year and go buy it there. Anyways, thanks foe the info.

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
my mom have a copy... it has 2 parts. the movie is quite good. i'm not very good with hmong speeling but i think it goes like this... "ua neeg nyob thuam hmoov" <--- people correct me if i'm wrong lol!

leek18

sarNie Adult
I have that movie and yeah it was called "Neej Nyob Ntawm Txoj Hmoo" it was such a good movie. If you need this movie i think you need to wait until fresno hmong new year and go to herr's video productions booth and look for it or you can email them and order from them.

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
Man, No one in here know's Herr's info so that we can contact them and get a copy? I really like this movie too... The dudes in there's name are really nice too...Pheej Koob and Pheej Huam or something like that....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I actually liked this movie...and yes, I like the second couple better (Txam & Ntxawm)...they're funny!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
O yaww...this movie was good. I miss those actors!! Wish they'd come back on screen more.

leek18

sarNie Adult
i only know their email so here is it: herrs_video@hotmail.com. If you have some of herr's video production movies or cd, you can go check on the movie covers and it show their email, phone, and address

Man, No one in here know's Herr's info so that we can contact them and get a copy? I really like this movie too... The dudes in there's name are really nice too...Pheej Koob and Pheej Huam or something like that....