Hmong Movie Productions

Just like my topic, Hmong movie productions really bother me... I just don't understand why the NEVER put reachable contact information... I swear... Every single drama I have bought in the last year or so, all the addresses, phone numbers, and emails have been disconnected or something... Its like they put fake contact incase they get busted for something... I mean, how are people supposed to contact for additional parts or reordering or watever... Ima so fed up with hmong movie productions. I mean some companies do so well dubbing and I love their productions but D**N they need to really really fix this issue...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Just like my topic, Hmong movie productions really bother me... I just don't understand why the NEVER put reachable contact information... I swear... Every single drama I have bought in the last year or so, all the addresses, phone numbers, and emails have been disconnected or something... Its like they put fake contact incase they get busted for something... I mean, how are people supposed to contact for additional parts or reordering or watever... Ima so fed up with hmong movie productions. I mean some companies do so well dubbing and I love their productions but D**N they need to really really fix this issue...
Really? i called few productions and they answered me.
I guess you call them at the wrong time.

kulyia

RUK
does anyone know the phone number to Kev Hlub Yuam Tau Meej Mom hmong translation production? my sister want to get one of their old movie. its about this girl who was kidnapped to this dudes village in the mountain. its super Old. He loves her a lot.

Aria

sarNie Hatchling
does anyone know the phone number to Kev Hlub Yuam Tau Meej Mom hmong translation production? my sister want to get one of their old movie. its about this girl who was kidnapped to this dudes village in the mountain. its super Old. He loves her a lot.
I have Kev Hlub Yuam Tau Meej Mom and Hlub Kawg Txoj Sia, which is the one you are talking about. Here's the information on the back of the cover :

BI-VISION
P.O. Box 8650
Fresno, CA 93747
(559) 497 - 5230 or (559) 456 - 4709

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
Yea I know what you mean...I stopped buying Hmong translated movies a long time ago...rather just watch the original and get subs online.