"Hmong Lao"

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
hey guys, soo like i just talked to my boyfriend on the phone,and hes green. and he asked me
if i know about Hmoob "laos" going around looking for husband and wife? which means..
the dead are gonna come and hunt for wifes and husband..i got creep out..
he said that this is the month or something like that?
cause then in my whole entire life time..i never heard of such thing..and my mom
never mention it too. does anyone knoes about it? please be safe and dont go far. <3

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Hmong Laos? the dead searching for a bride/husband? i never heard of that before.. :scratchchin: :scratchhead2:

when i hear of Hmong Laos, I think of the Hmong people in Laos.. hmm

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
yeah i thought so too, but theres a big chance that they can always
fly to U.S. juss like how all the shaman spirit flew all the way over here.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
This sounds funny but I heard stories of people who says their relatives says they been seeing people they know who are already dead riding on planes when they were on their way over...XD

But I doubt it...LoL peeps say the weirdest things but who knows.

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
omfg!! are u serious....this is soo creepy? whyy? they are dead? wat else do they want more?
omgg!! dead people these days? how would they feel if i died and i came back and haunt for
one of them? shouldnt they realize how we feeel? oh wait..they doesnt have a heart. no wonder..
at least juss stay where they died..omg..im soo creep outt!

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
omfg!! are u serious....this is soo creepy? whyy? they are dead? wat else do they want more?
omgg!! dead people these days? how would they feel if i died and i came back and haunt for
one of them? shouldnt they realize how we feeel? oh wait..they doesnt have a heart. no wonder..
at least juss stay where they died..omg..im soo creep outt!
Just because they're dead doesn't mean they don't have a
heart.Dead people have feelings too. Some deceased people
have grudges or things that they still want to accomplish.
They must all have their own reasons. Maybe they just want
to see their family members. Not every ghost means harm.
Although, this is pretty scary.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
well, all I got to say is they got their own laws to follow and we got ours.
If you don't do anything to them they won't do anything to you. Just don't fear them b/c some do eat off your fear and the more you fear them, the more powerful they become...

population1

sarNie Egg
what goes around comes around?

can't be. I've never heard of anything unless your bf is trying to make a move on you. tsk tsk.

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
lmfao! naahhh..my bf is not trying to make a move on me. his grandma is a shaman
and all the green people already have that red tied on. lol

isavang

sarNie Hatchling
as a matter of fact, this actually happen to me!
as a single woman with no scent of a man on me, I was subject to this!
(I'm a "old maid" according to the Hmong ogs. When I said "scent of man," supposedly they have a scent of protection)
I would have horrible and terrible nightmare! almost every night!
not only that, in some of my dreams they would tried to "marry me." (Which is not a good thing, means death)
this happen for about 6 months.

finally, i travel back home to my parents.
we found out, that i was being follow by a "man-tiger" (someone who had passed and now has returned as one!)
not only that, he has traveled from Laos to America, to search for a wife!
and he found me to be appealing because of my aura. (your soul gives off aura which attracts good and evil)
the scary thing is that no matter what we did to appeased him, he wouldn't go away! he wouldn't leave me!
even as of today, im treading lightly around this even with some form of amulet protection.
all i know is that in his previous life, he's married with kids and wife, and his name (which i wont said)

some people may said its nothing and its all in you belief, but do be safe! don't stay out pass the dawning hours between 2-4am.
i usually don't even stay out that late, not even passed 10pm. NOW, i have to be home by 8pm or before it gets dark.
things like this gets to you, its not because you have a weak spirit or soul, but because you become conscious and sensitive to it.

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
omg, thats soo scary, tell your parents to change ur name, and see if it helps.
damn..my friend went through the same thing as you, but now she is fine
because we changed her name. i hope the best for you. :)

isavang

sarNie Hatchling
omg, thats soo scary, tell your parents to change ur name, and see if it helps.
damn..my friend went through the same thing as you, but now she is fine
because we changed her name. i hope the best for you. :)
we tried the name change a few times already, still doesn't work, which is really weird.
now i just walk on egg shells and watch what im doing and where im going.
sucks! but i hope that it will slowly go away (wishful thinking) or get a better shaman to do the works! lol

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
do you sleep under a knife? cause i do, juss cause my soul went crazy. lol
if the shaman people cannot help with anything, then that guy must have liked
you soo muchh. thats he wouldnt go away. gosshh.

isavang

sarNie Hatchling
do you sleep under a knife? cause i do, juss cause my soul went crazy. lol
if the shaman people cannot help with anything, then that guy must have liked
you soo muchh. thats he wouldnt go away. gosshh.

You too! I have the same thing, but a pair of wooden knife on each side of the bed...lol ...not only that, I carry those stinky red triangle with me. I'm no longer wearing strings because it seem to attract unwanted attention. Argh! Don't need those attentions!

Are you doing much better now? Or do still have some nightmares here and there? Or unexpected things happening here and there?

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
nope, i dont got nightmares. but those whores made me hella skinyy! thats why i couldnt get fat! lmfao
so yeah. after the jingle bell, i ate more often now. lmfao

isavang

sarNie Hatchling
nope, i dont got nightmares. but those whores made me hella skinyy! thats why i couldnt get fat! lmfao
so yeah. after the jingle bell, i ate more often now. lmfao

too funny! Glad that you're doing much better now. I'm just hanging in there. Maybe when I find my guy, he will protect me instead! lol (wishful thinking)

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
lmfao, the guys will always protect the girl if he really loves the girl,
but im sure u wil find that one man who will protect you.