Hmong Human Rights!

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
All I gotta say is.. people stop hating on the all hmong people... what did we or I do to you personally? If you or someone you know and love were never hurt or kill by one, shut up .... and if you or they were ... the rest of us are not responsible for that one person or one group's actions... just like with the KKK... can we blame for the rest of the white people for their actions too... :angry:

I'm very tired of people hating and talking heads about hmong this and hmong that.... give me a break... don't you have a life... if not... than go buy a dog and name it life... and maybe you'll have one than.... :angry:

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Red is my answer
Black mcl87
mcl87 said:
where did this "hmong's are trying to take over laos" thing come from?

Someone don't know the history or wasn't told

i personally never heard such a thing before...if there is one thing that the hmong are trying to fight for is acceptence and PEACE...we've gone through all that bs of warfare and gore it wouldn't make any sense to start another war.
Who's starting another war.. No one is starting another war. The war have been going on non stop because the "Innocent Hmong" in the jungle won't stop fight for "Peace"

If someone was rapping your child or you your sister wouldn't you have some sense of anger? who can blame those people who have done nothing but stand up for themselves? i mean, i wouldn't want to just stand around and let all those innocent pple suffer!
Everyone understand that. And as a Laotian I hate those who rape and kill the innocent. But what about the opisite

i mean think of it logically, if hmongs were trying to take over laos which i highly doubt, how would these poor farmers get their weapons in the first place?
Where did they get the weapon in the first place during the secret war. The American gave it to them. And if they really want it wouldn't you think there going to be someone who supply then with one. Look at the street rat. Where did they get illegal weapon from.

and why would they risk it? they are so small in number over there why in the hell would they want to start a war and take over a whole country? that doesn't make any sense.
True that their out number over there. But if they have help from over sea and still think that Vang Shit Pao is going to go back for them. Their not going to stop fighting.

besides...what is this "they arent really massacaring the hmong" psh if killing innocent hmong people including women and children who have nothing to do with this violence bs isn't a massacure then i dont know
what it is...
You must have never gone back to Lao. If you have there is a Hmong Village there that are living peacefully and under the protection of the Lao Government from those, are they living to the point of comfortable. No but their still breathing and don't have to worry about be sort out to be kill. like the "Freedom Fighter" in the jungle still think of the past. So if they are really mascaring all the Hmong then there won't be any Hmong left in the country. And if their doing this to save face. They don't have to. Hello their "Communist". Oh if their really mascaring all the Hmong. Then their won't be any Hmong stepping foot in Lao to visit their relative that their.

please this world doesn't have anymore room for hate..besides...i know that not all laotion ppl are bad...they are just as human as you and i...just a certain group...
Yes it don't but people still do it everyday. Hating on this person and that person even for stupid stuff that doesn't make sense. Everyone is human so hating is very common.

and agian...this "if we dont fight back we won't die" crap...if they dont fight back there's a garuanntee that those ppl over there will die!
No they won't. Like I say there are Hmong villages in Lao. And their not fighting. Are they dead no.

maybe if a those certain groups of laotion people stop attacking those the hmong over there they'll actually stop fighting back duh! but as of now...they will never back down...we never back down :angry:
If those Hmong people also stop attacking the soldier and give up maybe there going to be some peace. If they don't back down. Do you think the other side will back down. :sweat:
[post="74272"][/post]​

amaymoua said:
All I gotta say is.. people stop hating on the all hmong people... what did we or I do to you personally?
NOT ALL HMONG PEOPLE HAVE DONE ANYTHING PERSONALLY EXCEPT FOR SOME HMONG. Like siding with the America and try to take over Lao because that what the America government promise them if the communist were to lose that they would be the next to rule the countryso that why SOME people tend to hate Hmong not induvially but as a whole race..

If you or someone you know and love were never hurt or kill by one, shut up ...
Indivisual opinion could never be shut off. Everyone have the right to speak. One way or other someone in a families is either hurt. Hmong being kill by Laotian, Laotian being killed by Hmong
and if you or they were ... the rest of us are not responsible for that one person or one group's actions... just like with the KKK... can we blame for the rest of the white people for their actions too... :angry:
Yes we can't blame it on all the white people. But come on don't your elder think the white are racist and the black are bad and so on. If not.. then must be hell nice.
If you go with a group and one person did something wrong. Do you think their going to look at you as being a good person. no their going to think that you're the same like the one who did something wrong. because you hang out with the person so you must be the same.
One fish die in a basket, the whole basket stink.

I'm very tired of people hating and talking heads about hmong this and hmong that.... give me a break... don't you have a life... if not... than go buy a dog and name it life... and maybe you'll have one than.... :angry:
Not everyone is hating on the Hmong and talking about them in a bad way. There are some people out there that admire the Hmong. No I don't think people really have a life.. If they do and there won't be this conversation. :loool:
[post="74698"][/post]​

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
No matter what people say that's their opinion.It will offen someone. If I didn offen someone with my words. I do apologize because it not really my tension..

I mean do get really pissed when some Hmong say that the Laotian is killing off the Hmong. It's not true at all. there are some that are willing to help the Hmong.

Me personally. I hurt when Hmong or the media say that Laotian is trying to kill of the Hmong because my sister in law is Hmong and my niece and nephew are Hmong.

It's hurt to hear other people say bad stuff about your rasict not matter if your Hmong, Laotian, Miao, Khmer or whatever your are.

Anyway I have a great time commenting and seeing people respond.. I'll continue to do so...Peace out untill next time we meet againl. :wavecry:

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
vilasaeng said:
No matter what people say that's their opinion.It will offen someone. If I didn offen someone with my words. I do apologize because it not really my tension..

I mean do get really pissed when some Hmong say that the Laotian is killing off the Hmong. It's not true at all. there are some that are willing to help the Hmong.

Me personally. I hurt when Hmong or the media say that Laotian is trying to kill of the Hmong because my sister in law is Hmong and my niece and nephew are Hmong.

It's hurt to hear other people say bad stuff about your rasict not matter if your Hmong, Laotian, Miao, Khmer or whatever your are.

Anyway I have a great time commenting and seeing people respond.. I'll continue to do so...Peace out untill next time we meet againl. :wavecry:
[post="74936"][/post]​

I understand your point of view. We all are young adults. We should try to change things instead of biting each other's head off and cursing and swearing at each other. Some people are just narrow minded. Besdies, we're not talking about all Lao people killing Hmong people. Some Hmong people actually killing other Hmong people. Here we were focusing on the Human Rights issue, not trying to take over Laos or accusing the whole Laotian community of trying to kill Hmong people. I hope we are not like the older generation.

There might be some Hmong elders accused the Laotian community of doing those things and hate Laotian people, but I think that as a younger generation, we should try to create peace between ourselves, instead of being angry at each other and cursing at each other. As young people, we need to change things and make the world a better place to live. I don't like how some elders think sometimes. Bless us all!!!!!!!!!! oh well.... Hopefully, we all can be best friends despite our history, race, differences....

Nero

sarNie Egg
No wonder nothing is happening at a big scale about the deaths of the Hmong people hiding out in the jungles, fearing for their lives! It's because we are all here debating over whether these people deserve it or not! Despite what the issue is, NO ONE DESERVES TO DIE THIS WAY!!!!!...not even the people who disagrees with this statement! I highly doubt that Hmong people are trying to "take over Laos" but I DON'T doubt that the Hmong people see Laos as their home because as TRUTH has it, it's engraved in history...we can't deny TRUTH!

Yes we hear old people talk about Laos as their home country, well America is my home country since I was born here, but I still understand that it's NOT my country, so forgive me and anyone else who claims their birth/life/death place to be their home!

I'm sorry if I offended anyone by asking for help to expose an ongoing DEATH of my people, something that cause pain in a lot of hearts, it hurts even more to know that there are people out there who encourage death to these people just because they "deserve it".

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
There's nothing wrong with speaking your mind, but when it comes from rumors and with no fact to back it up.... that's just BS.... there's also nothing wrong with expressing your opinions on a subject, but do know the facts before expressing yourself....

Whatever I write, it' smainly intended to the narrow minded to be more open minded... not for those who's already open minded... you chose who you are and take it as it is... that's your choice

All I have to say on this subject is... don't judge someone on who or what they are, because there is such a thing called karma.

Everyone, not just hmong deserve the rights to live and live with respect.

For all those who have something against a hmong or as a whole.... open your eyes... we're not all bad... just like every race on earth... yes there are some bad, but there are a lot more good...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
There's really no use of suggesting others to be more open minded...cause only those claiming to be more open minded than others are actually those that are really narrow minded...this is directly for those who think a few bad makes the others all bad...for those who are blinded by invisible boundaries...for those who are unconsiously labeling their kind as superior to others...for those who lack respect for humanity...for those contributing to warfare and casualties...for those who criticize others that are trying to make a difference...for those who feed off rumors and stereotypical assumptions/judgements/accusations...etc...

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
ceda_lee said:
There's really no use of suggesting others to be more open minded...cause only those claiming to be more open minded than others are actually those that are really narrow minded...this is directly for those who think a few bad makes the others all bad...for those who are blinded by invisible boundaries...for those who are unconsiously labeling their kind as superior to others...for those who lack respect for humanity...for those contributing to warfare and casualties...for those who criticize others that are trying to make a difference...for those who feed off rumors and stereotypical assumptions/judgements/accusations...etc...
[post="75773"][/post]​
I'm going to take this as being toward me because I'm the one that say "One fish die in a basket the whole basket" But even it's not toward me. i'll answer anyway....
I don't think anyone in here or respond have say that one kind is superior then any other.. Well I'm lieing.. Yes.. There are people that think that other kind are superior then other. Like the Thai their superior then Laotian.. And Laotian think their superior then Hmong.. That's how it is. It reality... And how Hmong think that their superior then some other kind..
It's true that many of us feed of rumor because that how news get around. We feed off assumption because that what we think we it's the truth.. Everyone no matter for what races or kind do that....

Let me feed of an assumption again. Because for a fact I don't KNOW THIS ONE.

The Hmong Freedom Fighter who still fighting because they assump that Vang Shit Pao are going to go back and help them.. Their still feeding off false rumor that their MIGHT of heard from and outsider that went in to SEEK THE TRUTH. The outsider is assumming that the Laotian Communist Government is killing off the Freedom Fighter because they wordED for the American..

Could be different then that. That that L.C.G want to hunt them down for another reason. They might have their own reason for hunting them down that the outsider might not know of.

Everyone is alway accussing things on other people no matter what.

I'M GOING TO OFFEN MANY PEOPLE BE SAYING THIS...

But there was a picture that was very disturbing awhile back that say Laotian killed and rape the Freedom Fighter's new genertion girl in the forest. That was so horrifing. Many Freedom Fighter say the Laotain Soldier killed them.

Could it be that the Hmong actually killed their own kind to blame it on the Laotian. Could be that their trying to like outsider accuse Laotian of being a cold hater murder?....

The killing of those girls were cold hearted. I cant' find the picture but I'll pose it when I find it.

Oh amaymoua your name sound familiar where do you live.. I'm not trying to stalk you.. But I know someone by the name of Amy Moua and think that you're probably the same./ But I might be wrong. Since some Hmong clang are larger and name might repeated.

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Historical Background of Laos

World War II to 1954 (Conflict):

The French returned to Laos. Monarchy was re-established. The Hmong took side with the French and its monarchy. The three intriguing brotherly Princes (Phetsara, Souvannaphouma, and Souphanouvong) formed different factions against the French and its monarchy. Phetsara later died.

1954 to 1975(Civil War):

The French departed in 1954. In 1960, the United States launched its CIA Secret War to attack the Ho Chi Minh Trail in northern Laos and to take the downed American pilots from North Vietnam. Some 15,000 Hmong men were recruited as soldiers to serve American interests. When the war intensified, Laos was divided into two governments: the Royal government headed by Souvannaphouma and the Pathet Lao Communist government headed by Souphanouvong. Most Hmong, numbering about 500,000, sided with Souvannaphouma; approximately 250,000 sided with Souphanouvong. The Hmong became best fighters for the Royal cause. The Vientiane Peace Treaty of 1973, a peace treaty set up by the United Nations for Laos, led to a coalition government before the United States' withdraw.

1975 to Present(Chao Fa's War):

The Pathet Lao puppet government of Vietnam violated the Vientiane Peace Treaty of the United Nations. They signed a 25-year agreement with Vietnam to keep the 65,000 Vietnamese troops in Laos. Monarchy was overthrown. Former Royal government officials were sent to re-education camps for brain-washing and execution. The illegal occupations of Vietnam was proclaimed, and the exodus of Hmong refugees began to crowd into Thai refugee camps.

The Pathet Lao and Vietnamese openly announced their inhumane genocidal program to exterminate the Highlanders entirely, especially the Hmong. Thousands of Vietnamese and Pathet Lao troops marched to the foothills at Phoubia, the highest mountain in Laos, to exterminate the Hmong. Chao Fa's War fought, since June 8, 1975, has continued until today.

Provided by UHF(U

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
vilasaeng said:
I'm going to take this as being toward me because I'm the one that say "One fish die in a basket the whole basket" But even it's not toward me. i'll answer anyway....
I don't think anyone in here or respond have say that one kind is superior then any other.. Well I'm lieing.. Yes.. There are people that think that other kind are superior then other. Like the Thai their superior then Laotian.. And Laotian think their superior then Hmong.. That's how it is. It reality... And how Hmong think that their superior then some other kind..
It's true that many of us feed of rumor because that how news get around. We feed off assumption because that what we think we it's the truth.. Everyone no matter for what races or kind do that....

haha...if anyone is reading my comment and think that one or more of their characteristics is listed...then yes, I'm referring that comment to you...everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) can be narrow minded at some point of their life or even along their life...especially when it comes to things that they truly support...from experience, I noticed that sometimes I find it hard to shift my perspectives on certain issues...

Everyone is alway accussing things on other people no matter what.

I agree...these people are people who cause problems, but aren't brave enough to put up with them, so they point fingers at others...like blaming others for your own mistakes...

Could it be that the Hmong actually killed their own kind to blame it on the Laotian. Could be that their trying to like outsider accuse Laotian of being a cold hater murder?....

There were and still are Hmong people who are hurting other Hmongs...but they have been acknowledged...therefore, I "personally" think there's no reason for trying to blame or accuse Laotians...

The killing of those girls were cold hearted. I cant' find the picture but I'll pose it when I find it.

Please do...

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
we're entitle to our belief and views....

what went on back durring the war... we probably will never find out ... so lets just stick to the facts...

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
I'm sorry if i upset some people... it's just my view... as your views is yours...

All I gotta say is... enjoyed exchanged views with everyone up in here... even with those whose view are very different from mine.