hmong hater right here

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
wow...i sure would like to cuss her out...but i dont know her...but wow a hmong hater...omg...wth have we done to her to make her hate us...awkward to just be hating other ethnicity group...but oh well it's her problem...

Quarter

Tell me about it.
haha...my type of person...*sigh*...props to her...oh and the comment about going to heaven and hell and all that...haha...i just gotta laugh at that because hmongs are the most hypocritical "christians" EVER!...also the comment about who cares...apparently, all you peeps care because you put up the thread and you're commenting on it...if you didn't care then this thread wouldn't exist and there wouldn't be any comments...pathetic
you deserve your own thread to get bashed upon. you have mad issues. AND, if you hate hmong people so freaking much, why are you even in this HMONG section? To laugh? you're just as pathetic. so dont even say.
------------
back to topic. that viet girl had issues. and she's not even pretty. like she said, If you ain't got the looks, you better have SOMETHING to make up for it. .uh, she's not hot.

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
man...she ain't scare to die

wat i meant is --- she wants some ass kicking

she better not let me see her strolling around my area

or...bang..bang..bang her

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult

lol.
i had spanish class with her during my senior year in high school...
and yes.
she did say it to some guys in class that she hates hmong people..
i was there when she said it...
i'm on the other side of the room thinking...
"why don't you show up at the new years and say it out on the mic?!?"
ehehe....

mervaj3

sarNie Egg
she probably got lay and dump bby the hmong to hate us that much...lol...or probably the hmong peep ditch her ass..and not wanted to hang with her...hahaha...how funny...she as ugly as a fat pig ass....try to show her chest off...we hmong peep don't need people like her to like us..plus...we the hmong peep don't like peep like her anywase...

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
sumtin's really wrong with this girl.....she needs 2 get check up.........she's getting herself in trouble cux sum 1 is gonna beat the crap outta her.........

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Since she's so tough, they should send her ass to Iraq. Hopefully, Al-quaida can do us all a favor and blow her up.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
she probably got lay and dump bby the hmong to hate us that much...lol...or probably the hmong peep ditch her ass..and not wanted to hang with her...hahaha...how funny...she as ugly as a fat pig ass....try to show her chest off...we hmong peep don't need people like her to like us..plus...we the hmong peep don't like peep like her anywase...

I know...she's all trying to squeeze her chest together, trying to make them appear bigger. I couldn't help, but comment. A lot of girls do that actually. I see it everywhere on myspace. But yeah, she probably got ditch big time, or got her ass beaten up by some hmong girls. Anyway, she's funny!

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
ITS NOT ME! wanna let u guys know. this girl is a "hmong hater"

check her page out. http://www.myspace.com/vickeyandlinh

"I'm FULL BLOODED VIETNAMESE & Damn proud of it. I am one racist ass mother fucker and if you're born hmong, I suggest you take a knife to your throat & just end it already [unless you're Lyah Yang & Yer's Family]. Besides my best friend, I fucken hate faggots. They annoy the shit out of me. I am extremely bold & I don't watch what I say & I shouldn't have to. I don't talk out my ass so I know exactly what I'm talking about. If I feel it, I say it. If I think it, I say it. If I say it, I MEAN IT. I hate ugly people that don't know how to act. If you haven't already know, ugly people LOSE THEIR PRIVELEDGE to act like an asshole. If you ain't got the looks, you better have SOMETHING to make up for it. Don't ever tell me what to do. If my birthgivers can't convince me to do something, what the hell makes you think you're capable of it? Yes, I am a fucken snob & it's gonna stay that way until I think you're worthy of seeing my other sides. Down for yours if you're down for mines. If you don't like what you're reading, go play in traffics instead. Cus this is me. I'm Vickey Nguyen. Can't handle the truth? Get the fuck out of here. [That's why this shit is public displayed. I figured if you are gonna add somebody, you should know who the hell you're adding" ]:D

WTF.. <_< what's her problem? lol..
Well good for her. Thanks for sharing. Hmong people do not need to take this personally. People have different perspectives. She is just a little girl not conscious of what could happen to her by the Hmong people. But that is very threatening of what she wrote.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Well good for her. Thanks for sharing. Hmong people do not need to take this personally. People have different perspectives. She is just a little girl not conscious of what could happen to her by the Hmong people. But that is very threatening of what she wrote.
this is how that one white girl got beat up hella bad
she posted something on her myspace and then those girls beat the shiet out of her
i'm talking about the one that was posted on youtube
they beat her up for like 30 minutes.. but only like 3 minutes is posted

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
What a stuck-up whore. Ummm...just because you think you're hot (with that grip load of makeup on), doesn't give you the right to act like a bitch.

Seriously, if you got the looks but ACT LIKE A BITCH, you're just as ugly. :/

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
this is how that one white girl got beat up hella bad
she posted something on her myspace and then those girls beat the shiet out of her
i'm talking about the one that was posted on youtube
they beat her up for like 30 minutes.. but only like 3 minutes is posted
Yes, I have seen that video and was devastated to her that. Omg. They were on the Tyra show too.

But people should try to see it as her opinion and perspective of Hmong people, and hopefully nothing brutally happens to her.

Kelly

Suah hatred towards another race wow I suggest she gets HELP!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Yes, I have seen that video and was devastated to her that. Omg. They were on the Tyra show too.

But people should try to see it as her opinion and perspective of Hmong people, and hopefully nothing brutally happens to her.
that's an opinion?
not really.

kulyia

RUK
YUP..SHE PROBABLY HATE US CAUSE WE FOUGHT AGAINST THEM..WHY DONT SHE HATE THE AMERICANS!?@?..THEY TOO FOUGHT AGAINST THEM 2 AND KILLED MORE THAN WE DID..ANYHOW..YUP..