-Hmong Dubbing Tearm-

VENOM559

sarNie Egg
I'm the lucky one because i get to see it first...... :w000t:

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my! That clip of Meet Princess Good for Nothing was so GOOD! When are you guys going to finish with all the episodes? Or is there going to be anymore of it? :(

VENOM559

sarNie Egg

daisy_changstah

sarNie Egg
Quiet-ness said:
Oh my! That clip of Meet Princess Good for Nothing was so GOOD! When are you guys going to finish with all the episodes? Or is there going to be anymore of it? :(
[post="170035"][/post]​
That is actually a banjun drama. :D Banjun drama are very short videos, acted by korean gasoos and celebrities. That's the only episode, in fact, it's only one episode!!! :lol:

hey guys and girls!!! when am i going to get to see the Romance Solver??? It's been quiet a while!!!!! Hope to see the project soon!!!!

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
if-only: Nice wordings. It matches exactly with the subtitles. Plus, I like the Green Hmong sounding. :) Good luck with the new project.

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if any of you were working on a project of "A Love to Kill" but a Hmong-dubbed version is recently out.

Just for your information if it matter.

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
thanks eveyone

no we're not working on A Love to Kill. I saw it preview in a movie already and plus it's too long to dubb for us because everyone so busy we just wanna dubb short ones.

VENOM559

sarNie Egg
i still don't have some parts for the dubb. If anyone still wanna see Romance Solver, comment please. And i will try to get it done ASAP.