-Hmong Dubbing Tearm-

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
HDT still want more people, so if you want to be in the team, then please post here or pm me. Also if I misunderstand and put your name on the list, then let me know and i'll take it off OR if i miss you, then tell me and i'll add your name there. Thanks........

********************************************************************************​

HMONG DUBBING TEAM
babe_girl
Bao
chewy_choua
COVER_GIRL
critter9
daisy_changstah
go-kart
hliyaj
if-only
LaLa Tsab
karenyang
neena
oil_yui
rukD2B
shattered soul
slee00
truly_nancy
VENOM559
xxmiss_maixx

STEP YOU GOT TO DO.

1. You need a microphone. Buy at ebay, maysure you get the one that could plug into the back of your computer.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Labtec-Verse-514-PC-Mi...1QQcmdZViewItem

2. If you don't have a software for recording, then download this. http://www.nch.com.au/vrs/index.html

For the tutorial CLICK HERE

3. You don't need to download the drama/movie unless you want too.
Watch the drama/movie on youtube while recording. To watch movie/drama from youtube, you need to sing up. http://www.youtube.com/

If you want to download the video: Click on the the bottom link for the tutorial:
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...ndpost&p=127622

4. Upload the Voice to http://www.ripway.com/ or any other program you know.

For the tutorial CLICK HERE

5. Pm me the URL and I'll download the voice.

Still need help or stuck on somewhere, then pm me here or email me.

hmong_dubbing_team@yahoo.com
MSN: Cover_Girl_2006@hotmail.com
Or pm VENOM559 here
MSN: kenglo_42@hotmail.com

Meet Princess Good For Nothing

"Meet Princess Good For Nothing" is about Han Ji Hye escaping from a wedding and Eric being a gangster. They had a chance to stay together and the story unfolds...wait........I can't continue, the plot cannot be revealed...check back on this thread for the hmong dubbing...

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD HDT VERSION
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE ORIGNAL VERSION
CLICK HERE FOR THE ENG TRANSLATED

Jae Hyun = Sean
Yooli = hliyaj
Man 1 = Kong
Man 2 = Junior
Man 3 = Junior
Man 4 = Kong
Man 5 = Kong
Man 6 = Kong
Man 7 = Kong
Girl 1= COVER_GIRL
Girl 2 = if-only
Girl 3 = Bao
Girl 4 = daisy_changstah

THIS IS NOT FOR SALE OR RENT! ONLY SHARING TO OTHER'S!
If you want to share HDT Video, then must gave credit to HDT.
********************************************************************************​

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
omg! this sounds like fun! i've always wanted to dubb the part of a mean girl... since i have a rough voice. haha! but i don't have a mic.. and no money. but make sure to keep us updated!!

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
queeny_bee said:
omg! this sounds like fun! i've always wanted to dubb the part of a mean girl... since i have a rough voice. haha! but i don't have a mic.. and no money. but make sure to keep us updated!!
[post="124059"][/post]​
I hope you could really help the team.

karenyang said:
wow..kool...i want to join...but i guess not....i don't have the voice.... :lmao:
[post="124064"][/post]​
I don't have the voice too, so i guess i'm just doing the Combine Everything. You could dubb for the main girl/boy friends or others people or choose one of the list to do. Really need your help. Thanks.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
but i don't have a microphone...my sister had one once, but it broke....i really want to help...when will you be starting? 'cause i want to make time to go and buy one before you start....but you'll have to teach me...'cause i'm new to it...lol...

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i really want to help but i have no microphone. (maybe if i get a mic)but if there is any open position other than the editors and the dubbers, note me!

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
slee00, is a good thing that you have the voice. Don't worry, i'll teach you guy's how to do it. My older sister use to dubb, so i know lot's of stuff about dubbing movie. It's not that easy as people think. It's hard but we'll make it throw if we really want to dubb a movie.

xxmiss_maixx, i'll see if there's is anymore position left and

karenyang, we are going to start as soon as i have enought people to dubb.

But first, what movie should we dubb........

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
movie or lakorns? MOVIE

Thai or Korean? Korean, because most korean movis has subtitle. I don't think that Thai movie have sub.

Still think which movie should we dubb?

kry*star

sarNie Adult
this sounds like a wonderful idea! i can't wait to see this team! just to let you guys know that i'll highly encourage you guys! it's cool!

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
These are the movie we could dubb...

-Korean Movie-
My Girl and I

Almost Love

Millionaire's First Love

These are the one i could think of, if you guy's want to dubb for any other movie, let me know. We will only dubb the one that people haven't dubb.

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
sounds cool! i wanna do it! I have a mic and all but i dun have high speed internet. It'll take me hours just to send and download stuff! :shocked:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
COVER_GIRL said:
slee00, is a good thing that you have the voice. Don't worry, i'll teach you guy's how to do it. My older sister use to dubb, so i know lot's of stuff about dubbing movie. It's not that easy as people think. It's hard but we'll make it throw if we really want to dubb a movie.

xxmiss_maixx, i'll see if there's is anymore position left and

karenyang, we are going to start as soon as i have enought people to dubb.

But first, what movie should we dubb........
[post="124089"][/post]​

kool....whenever you get started, just hollar...

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
cool! i want to be on the team too! but just like if-only had said before i don't have high speed internet also...so it would take me hours just to download things! LOL....

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
why not thai? some THAIs have subbs..but not mainly..so i see...i would help translate if you did thai..lol..but i think this is soo much work! how can you do this? wow...hope to see your production soon though! also, i'll be a fan for sure! haha! i would soo be the mean grl though..haha..thats always the grl i think i'd display..but it depends..which ones are you guys dubbing? you should dubb sassy grl choon-hyang..lol.. :)

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
well i can save all my recordings or whatever job i get and go use fresno state's internet, it's a college that my sis attends, and send you guys the files.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Sounds like FUN! i would love to join the team but like other people i don't have the voice and OMG! i WISH i have a microphone...but good luck to you guysa nd gals!! :D

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
sound fun, i might not have a good voice but i would like to help the teams as long as i dun have to be the one who cry a lot lolz