hmong dubbed - thai boran lakorn

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
hi there....just really want to now if there is any hmong dubb thai boran lakorn out there...that is nam dab neeg hnab kub or thai fantasy
thanks alot...i really want to buy them cause i dnt really understand thai and i love watching them especially the new one now calleed " sung tong"

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
me too...they only dubbed the old sung tong but not this new one...i wish hmong peeps dubbed the lakorn too...its a good one...yeah other boran lakorns i've seen is "aff n ?"..."boy n bee mitika" "sug tong dad n this new one's lakorn with a girl".."drum lakorn-4 brother"..."the nkauj nog".."this mermaid lakorn"...and probaly a few others but they haven't dubbed much of thai boran lakorn..but i do wish or them to dubbed thia boran lakorn ause its good..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Classic Video Production used to translated for alot of boran lakorns, but I think they stopped. I watched them during my younger days. I haven't seen any new boran translated. Those old ones that I can remember are mostly by the hmong titles and they were mostly series. (the one mainhiathao already mention will be highlighted in yellow). I only have two that I mention below, they'll be provided with covers, they're very old so the quality is bad.

1. Kuv Niam Nyob Qhov Twg [Blas Plu Tong] aka Nkauj Nog

(alot of versions were dubb, the story is similar cinderella)
2. Vim Txoj Kev Tshaws
(alligator men who abduct a human girl)
3. Xob Taus Tooj Dub [Kwan Fa Nah Dum]

(the kid with half a burnt/black face, have an ax with him all the time)
4. Plaus Tug Kwv Tij [4 Yod Kuman]
(four brothers, they have different powers, if I can remember, it was -fire-earth-ice-galaxy???)
5. Niam Nkauj Kub Kaws [Uthai Tae Vee]
(the heroin is a frog she can come out from the frog skin and become a very beautiful girl)
6. Tub Ruam
(starring Chaiya, he's a mute boy, maybe due to his mother's affair that god punish them or something, but his mother was a slave and had an affair with the owner)
7. Nkauj Nees Quam Ntuj
(the heroin has an ugly face like a horse, she trick the prince and got to marry him but he's mean to her)
8. ???
(mother and daughter went digging for vegetable roots but knocks a snakes home, so he kinda sue/wanted something in return. Every night he'll come and sleep with the mother (he'll turn to a man when he sleeps with her). Later she gets pregnant, the husband knows there's something fishy about it, so he lure his wife to a river where he smack her stomach and out came a whole bunch of snakes, only one survived). ***THERE IS ALSO A MOVIE VERSION WHERE THE SNAKE THAT SURVIVE WAS A GIRL INSTEAD OF A BOY. SHE HAD SNAKE HAIR***

I'm sure there's more...but that's all I can think of right now.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
hi there thanks alot...i'm particurlay look for the 7 daughters one with bee and boy mathika the hmong dubbed one that is. all i noe is the translaters for ban xai thong is the one that trasnlate it . do u noe where i can get a copy. im from australia thanks

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Hey nancy,
I was wondering do you have thoes 2 boran lakorns that you posted the cover of?

7 daughters lakorn, I have been looking for it ever since I saw the preview from this India dubbed movie but could never find it hmong dubbed, do you want the hmong/thai version?

if you're looking for the thai version, i have it and will be willing to sell it to you.

nova

sarNie Egg
Hey do you guys know the Thai name of the number 2 lakorn? I've been looking for that alligator abducting lakorn.

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
I think i seen this movie before Vim Txoj Kev Tshaws (alligator men who abduct a human girl), but never finished it. Does anyone know where i can go to watch it..??

mia07

Introvert
I think i seen this movie before Vim Txoj Kev Tshaws (alligator men who abduct a human girl), but never finished it. Does anyone know where i can go to watch it..??
Go to YouTube and just type in the title.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
i really want to watch the one about the alligator men who abduct a human girl. doesn't seem to be on youtube. and the one about the heroin who is a frog. anyone know where i can watch this? really want to see.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG!!! IVE SEEN THE ALLIGATOR ONE WHEN I WAS YOUNG!! I SO WANNA WATCH THAT ONE AGAIN BEEN AGES..

mia07

Introvert
i really want to watch the one about the alligator men who abduct a human girl. doesn't seem to be on youtube. and the one about the heroin who is a frog. anyone know where i can watch this? really want to see.
It's on YouTube, both the Hmong dubbed and the original Thai version. The Hmong title is called "Vim Txoj Kev Ntshaw" uploaded by txhuasijhawm and the Thai title is called "Kraithong" uploaded by taliewliew. Taliewliew also begun to upload the original Thai version of Othaitawee [old version] as well, but if you want the new version, iaxiong24 uploaded it all - sorry, no Hmong dubbs.

Dala

sarNie Egg
Classic Video Production used to translated for alot of boran lakorns, but I think they stopped. I watched them during my younger days. I haven't seen any new boran translated. Those old ones that I can remember are mostly by the hmong titles and they were mostly series. (the one mainhiathao already mention will be highlighted in yellow). I only have two that I mention below, they'll be provided with covers, they're very old so the quality is bad.

1. Kuv Niam Nyob Qhov Twg [Blas Plu Tong] aka Nkauj Nog

(alot of versions were dubb, the story is similar cinderella)
2. Vim Txoj Kev Tshaws
(alligator men who abduct a human girl)
3. Xob Taus Tooj Dub [Kwan Fa Nah Dum]

(the kid with half a burnt/black face, have an ax with him all the time)
4. Plaus Tug Kwv Tij [4 Yod Kuman]
(four brothers, they have different powers, if I can remember, it was -fire-earth-ice-galaxy???)
5. Niam Nkauj Kub Kaws [Uthai Tae Vee]
(the heroin is a frog she can come out from the frog skin and become a very beautiful girl)
6. Tub Ruam
(starring Chaiya, he's a mute boy, maybe due to his mother's affair that god punish them or something, but his mother was a slave and had an affair with the owner)
7. Nkauj Nees Quam Ntuj
(the heroin has an ugly face like a horse, she trick the prince and got to marry him but he's mean to her)
8. ???
(mother and daughter went digging for vegetable roots but knocks a snakes home, so he kinda sue/wanted something in return. Every night he'll come and sleep with the mother (he'll turn to a man when he sleeps with her). Later she gets pregnant, the husband knows there's something fishy about it, so he lure his wife to a river where he smack her stomach and out came a whole bunch of snakes, only one survived). ***THERE IS ALSO A MOVIE VERSION WHERE THE SNAKE THAT SURVIVE WAS A GIRL INSTEAD OF A BOY. SHE HAD SNAKE HAIR***

I'm sure there's more...but that's all I can think of right now.

love both movies