hmong-dubbed movie

kyang520

sarNie Egg
ok,, so theres this really old movie i want to watch again but have no idea what the tittle is. i think it's a chinese movie dubbed in hmong but i could be wrong, heres the storyline: there's a girl named molly and haunts this place where a guy named david comes stay in, i think they fall in love (but dont remember). at the end she reborns and shes playing tennis with some friends her name is now mary. hopes this helps you help me!!

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
oh i remember that movie too...yea it was chinese.....at the end shes goes into the hospital and gets reborn again....

chouakim

TTFC♥
It's an old Chinese movie right? I think I remember..I might be able to find it in my mom's old movie box..wherever it is. :lol:
& towards the end (which I thought was always creepy), an old lady burns paper in front of the house so the main girl's spirit would go away. It was a good movie.

woohee

sarNie Egg
do you guys know what the song in there is call??

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
I love that movie so much. I only know the english title of the chinese movie. It's called "Happy Ghost 3." There's actually 5 sequel parts together but the one you're talking about is the 3rd one. Here's the link to it in chinese: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LCQxSwiHUs

woohee

sarNie Egg
I love that movie so much. I only know the english title of the chinese movie. It's called "Happy Ghost 3." There's actually 5 sequel parts together but the one you're talking about is the 3rd one. Here's the link to it in chinese: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LCQxSwiHUs

i dont think that's the one they're talking about. the one they're talking about is:
a girl was kill because her younger sister was with the bad guy and she want out. to get out the girl who got kill had to paid them or have sex with the leader guy. he did a force kiss on her, i think she bite him and he push her off the roof. so and who, there's david who is married, but on a verse of breaking apart and his job is to sell houses. his boss give him this one place to check it out, went, got lost meet the dead girl ghost whose wear purple. she give him the direction. he went to the wrong one and got yell and fire then the boss want him back. he got three friend guy, they went to party with some girl and decided to go to the haunted house, they got scare by the ghost lady. thing happen, he started to lived in that place and his buddies keep on telling him that the place was haunted, but he wouldn't believe. so they told to break the Buddha beads in front of her, she flew away. then the nice song comes on. she haunts him. he left one of his file at the place he was standing at with the ghost, he went there and found his wife there. took her and got out of there. he later found out his "wife" was actually the ghost, because he found his actual wife cheating on him with a young guy. he confronted her at dinner and that his wife doesnt eat meat and she was cooking streak. she told him what happen to her and she want him to help sister to get out of the place. he was able to and david and the ghost spent their last moment together before she get reborn. at dinner, it was quiet, he force her to go. she went and as she reach to the door of the labor room she sense something wrong. true, david wife came back, wanting him back and she was acting crazy. she hit him in the pan, the ghost came back the wife did something and boom! the wife die there while david drive the ghost to the hospital. the got to the labor floor, it was too late the lady already gave birth, cried... the the doctor say oh there's another lady giving birth. she went....years later. he was quiet old. he was drinking tea?? or coffee. a tennis ball came rolling or a birdie, the main girl/ ghost was reborn and ask for it back and say thank you and she walk away.. the end.
yeah, this is the movie they where talking about.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I really want to watch the original Chinese version too? Anyone know what is it actually called. Haha, I remember watching the hmnog dubbed one when I was younger, and although it's good and sad, I still had nightmares of Malee flying around.. I think her eyes are so intense and that's what got to me. But it is a really good love story and so sad too...