Hmong Dubbed Chinese drama/tv series/movie VHS

I think this movie was historical, action, adventure, comedy, romance?
So from what I can remember from watching this when I was a child was that it was a pretty long VHS series. It was about a boy and his mother (I think she was a noble?) gave birth to him in a barn? I don't remember, but it was dark and when she did birth him. I think the baby boy was in a pink-like ball flowing down from the sky? Anyway, as he grew (I think he looked like he was 10-13 yr old, kinda chubby too) he somehow met this old man who gave him golden rings & a spear for weapons, a sash/robe, these bracelets, and some type of ring to make him fly? Another scene I remember was when he was fighting a Dragon guy? I think the dragon guy was some kind of prince? I think they were making some kind of bet? Anyway, the dragon guy turned into a dragon, but was defeated by the boy. Another scene I remember is that there was a evil villian who was a beautiful, attractive lady, but her real identity was a fox-like creature? I remember she had tails coming out from behind her dressy clothes and seducing men. Also I think there was a scene where there was a goddess, she had black hair and wore white dress clothing (silk?) and she punish the boy for some reason by putting him in a (pagoda?) that was lit on fire? Well there was a lot of things that happen, but I can't remember much...Please can someone tell me what this one was called?? I really want to see it again!

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I think that one maybe call Nacas tus Muaj Zog or something like like that, dubbed by Hmong Productions. Not really sure though cause I didn't see the rest of the series and only saw part 1. When he was a baby he drinked a lot of milk so the family had to pay for other women to come in and feed him. His dad didn't really like him. Then later there was that lady seduceer and she seduced the emperor or something, but she loved some other guy who ate a peach and his face turned like a devil or something.

I think that one maybe call Nacas tus Muaj Zog or something like like that, dubbed by Hmong Productions. Not really sure though cause I didn't see the rest of the series and only saw part 1. When he was a baby he drinked a lot of milk so the family had to pay for other women to come in and feed him. His dad didn't really like him. Then later there was that lady seduceer and she seduced the emperor or something, but she loved some other guy who ate a peach and his face turned like a devil or something.
OMG! YES Yes this is the one I was talking about thank you so so much!!XXD But do you know what the original title is called?