Hmong Dubb Lakorn/Drama List 2013-2017

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Hello,I'm new to this tread. I'm also Hmong but in Fresno, CA and I love Thai Lakorn and of course I collect Hmong Dubbed version but for the past years now I stop due to that fact that the Hmong translator suck now a day. I used to really loved EQ but all of suddenly their main girl voice vanish and they stop translating but will help sale YMK movies. After EQ I like HA but somehow they too stop and I just give up due to that fact that i HATE YMK main lead dubbed voice. She cannot dub for sh!t (honest opinion:))

JT? Are they new? How good are they when it come to dubbing/voice over and cutting time frame? Can someone share a small piece of their dubber voice? Thank you!

cecilia

Staff member
They always have 'Hlub' for their title .. Padiwara should have been title 'Tug Niam Tsev Zoo" because that's pretty what it means in English.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Hello,I'm new to this tread. I'm also Hmong but in Fresno, CA and I love Thai Lakorn and of course I collect Hmong Dubbed version but for the past years now I stop due to that fact that the Hmong translator suck now a day. I used to really loved EQ but all of suddenly their main girl voice vanish and they stop translating but will help sale YMK movies. After EQ I like HA but somehow they too stop and I just give up due to that fact that i HATE YMK main lead dubbed voice. She cannot dub for sh!t (honest opinion:))

JT? Are they new? How good are they when it come to dubbing/voice over and cutting time frame? Can someone share a small piece of their dubber voice? Thank you!

Hi!! Welcome!I definitely agree with you! EQ entertainment was my favorite back then too. I still have a small collection of EQ and HA dramas that I still watch to this day. There was one thing that I have heard before, that EQ & HA share the same dubbers. That could probably be why I like them too. XD And YES! I totally disliked YKM's voice dub for the main girl, but recently they changed the girl who dubbed, and trust me it is way better than the old robotic tuned voice that they use to use for every lakorn.
JT is also a new dubbing production that camed out around 2015-2016, but they are probably hmong american... so the dubbs are kind of awkward. The good thing is that they dubb some new lakorns like Leh Ratree 2015. But, I have never bought any set from them to judge their cutting and voice yet. I would probably this year though. :) It also looks like there was a clip posted above for JT's voices.

Last edited:

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Thank so much. How much does it cost for the whole set? I would love to buy a copy but I don't know where they sale it.
You're Welcome!! I bought it when it first camed out at my local dvd store, so I got mines for $20. If you wait till NY it woud be $10-$15, which would be way cheaper. :)

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
They always have 'Hlub' for their title .. Padiwara should have been title 'Tug Niam Tsev Zoo" because that's pretty what it means in English.
Yes!:icon12: That's what I don't like about these dubb version because their titles and covers irritate me so much. Every title does not require that word HLUB, but because thai lakorns are basically love dramas, hmong dubbers tend to always include that... o_O which is unnecessary.
This is also the reason to why I created, what should've been the original titles translated to Hmong alongside the titles that hmong dubbers created.

Padiwarada actually means Beloved Loyal Wife or just Loyal Wife, it can be translated like that, but for me I would translate it to the exact called, "Tus Me Poj Niam Ncaj Ncees" or adding the Tus Niam Tsev sounds good too. Something like Tus Niam Tsev Ncaj Ncees will do. ;)

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Hi!! Welcome!I definitely agree with you! EQ entertainment was my favorite back then too. I still have a small collection of EQ and HA dramas that I still watch to this day. There was one thing that I have heard before, that EQ & HA share the same dubbers. That could probably be why I like them too. XD And YES! I totally disliked YKM's voice dub for the main girl, but recently they changed the girl who dubbed, and trust me it is way better than the old robotic tuned voice that they use to use for every lakorn.
JT is also a new dubbing production that camed out around 2015-2016, but they are probably hmong american... so the dubbs are kind of awkward. The good thing is that they dubb some new lakorns like Leh Ratree 2015. But, I have never bought any set from them to judge their cutting and voice yet. I would probably this year though. :) It also looks like there was a clip posted above for JT's voices.
Actually for that Indian movies I have seem it on facebook and can't really judge much. I just want to see how good there voice are for Thai Lakorn lol but thanks!

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
New Update :)!! 6/11/16~
YKM released these two a couple of days ago. I hope they dubb Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wiset starring James Ma and Kimberely soon!:cheer: That drama was good overall. Not the best of the best, but still a great lakorn produced this year by Ann and Thong Entertainment. The scenes of the ocean and sea was really beautiful. And James was Handsome!!

1. บ้านทรายทอง / Ban Sai Tong 2016!! (Golden Sand House)
(Ban SaiThong Lub Chaw Dai Siab). Disc: 1-8e.
***Should have been originally named
(Lub Tsev Kub or Lub Tsev Xuab Zeb Kub).

2. มรสุมสวาท / Morrasoom Sawaat (Monsoon of Happiness)
(Tub Nraug Laus Muaj Xam Lees). Disc: 1-7e.
Their title is just a Big NO!NO!! Weir S. was not a Nraug Laus~ LOL! XD
He was a Mafia Leader in the drama! :(
(Cov Cua Ntawm Kev Zoo Siab). This one is probably one of the hardest ever
to translate because the English title was never mention, so I had to translate
and find my way out to make the title fit the original above.
Morrasoom= Monsoon is winds that blow during the rainy season.
Sawaat (สวัสดิ์) = Happiness!

Thanks and Enjoy your day!:p

Cr. To Mong Ent. for Photo.

OMG!! Their warning signs are gone! I wonder is it because of my rants, haha lol too funny. But I am glad it is gone. Sometimes it takes half the cover and the design is not pretty...so it really is useless having it sit there. :/

Last edited:

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Forgot to mention that Weir Sukollawat is coming to U.S.! He has a live concert and invites his Thai, Laos,Hmong, Mien and all of his fans in U.S to come to his upcoming Fan Meet & Greet on Labor weekend: on Friday, September 2nd in Sacramento,CA , Saturday September 3rd in Fresno,Ca, Sunday September 4th in Bloomington,MN !
There is VIP Tickets and General Admissions! Have fun people who gets to go see him!!~ :p:icon12:

For more Info go to Facebook Page: TLM Live
Link here just incase anyone is interested in Tickets:
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/weir-fan-meet-greet-sacramento-ca-tickets-25704349401

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Update: 7/13-7/14!
YKM you got to dubb more Ch3 lakorns!! We still have Sapai Jao, Bangrajun and other lakorns that we would love to see dubb.
One of things I realized is that YKM likes to dubb Om Akkaphan's Ch7 lakorns~ like almost all of them.
Here is a the recent ch7 lakorn with Pancake and Om. And probably will be there last appearance
together since she is not in Ch7 anymore. (I do love them in Tawee Pope! I own the other lakorn called Daim Iav Coj Kev Hlub).
For as of now, she signed up with True4U and will be a new actress there. :)

1. Rak Rae / รักเร่ (Wandering Love) That's funny I used many translator devices and this
camed out a lot of times as
Garden Dahlia. LOL~ Disc: 1-6e.
(Yos Mus Ncig/laij Kev Hlub). Sounds awkward, maybe something like (Ncig Nhriav Ntau Kev Hlub).

~Now this one wouldn't be awkward with the "Hlub" word in it, since it's original title contains that word.:p

Will post photo later tonight.
Thanks for following my updates!:icon12:

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Hey~ hmong dubb lovers! how is your day?(✿ ♥♥) Fun news!! I've been wondering, if it is okay to upload some of the dramas? I mean, I get no profit from doing so and since many people done it already...mind as well do it too, right? It is only for entertainment purposes!! ಥ_ಥ And I realized..that many people don't have accessed to these dubbs on youtube anymore, so I am willing to take some time to upload them onto my DM account, if any of you is interested then, please message me. Take notice that, I will not give my account out, if you don't message me. Also, do not share my account or links to others, unless they are super closed to you. If they want the link, they can always send me a message here instead.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Another update: I've decided to create a private wordpress blog and upload my vids there instead. I repeat that my blog is private, so message me your emails. Only my invitation can give you access to my blog site. So far, I've only updated Two Spirits of Love (Hmong Version).

Last edited:

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Hello~ :)
Tonight, I just wanted to talk about... how many Hmong DVD Stores is running out of business here in CA. The reason is because many people stop renting and buying from them. Truth is that they rather watch the original drama or, everyone just can't afford to purchase these any longer, due to the high pricing and poor quality works in the dub versions. Just thinking about it, it used to be so popular back then...I wonder if the tradition had died down a bit. (◕︵◕) I truly am still a fan of Hmong Dubb Dramas and I have to say this is sad news for me. Youngsters has also become more interested in other things (Kpops etc.) and... maybe this is also why, I am worrying so much about making plans to go out and collect these dubb dramas, before these stores disappears off. Recently, 6 of my local dvd stores closed down and 3 remain, which is pretty depressing. 1 out of the 3 that remains today, is closing at the end of August and is holding a great sale at the store, that I will be going tomorrow. I am going to buy a whole collection of dramas for great deals and will come back to share with you all soon. If there is a drama you guys would really like to see. Let me know as soon as possible. I thank you all for reading this. (╯︵╰,)

Last edited:

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
Hey~ hmong dubb lovers! how is your day?(✿ ♥♥) Fun news!! I've been wondering, if it is okay to upload some of the dramas? I mean, I get no profit from doing so and since many people done it already...mind as well do it too, right? It is only for entertainment purposes!! ಥ_ಥ And I realized..that many people don't have accessed to these dubbs on youtube anymore, so I am willing to take some time to upload them onto my DM account, if any of you is interested then, please message me. Take notice that, I will not give my account out, if you don't message me. Also, do not share my account or links to others, unless they are super closed to you. If they want the link, they can always send me a message here instead.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Another update: I've decided to create a private wordpress blog and upload my vids there instead. I repeat that my blog is private, so message me your emails. Only my invitation can give you access to my blog site. So far, I've only updated Iav Khau (Kdrama) & Two Spirits of Love (Hmong Version).
Hello P'SweetXin :) how's it going? thanks for sharing.
OMG you got me excited about your new blog, cause I really wanna watch the hmong dubbed of TSL so badly. Do you mind give me the link to your blog please thank you very much. I really appreciate so so much. I couldn't find TSL hmong dubb at any store near me...:sad6::crybaby2:

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Hello P'SweetXin :) how's it going? thanks for sharing.
OMG you got me excited about your new blog, cause I really wanna watch the hmong dubbed of TSL so badly. Do you mind give me the link to your blog please thank you very much. I really appreciate so so much. I couldn't find TSL hmong dubb at any store near me...:sad6::crybaby2:
Hi mistole09! And yes, I sent you an e-mail, please check it when you can. Everything is going fine, except the dvd store incident. & You're Welcome!:)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Is there a Sai See Plerng hmong dubbed?

I will definitely buy a hmong dubbed lakorn if it isnt subbed, but i definitely like the original more. I hate buying hmong dubb cause sometimes they cut out too much or use super lame songs or just try to change the story, like Punya Chon Kon Krua hmong dubbed, it was horrible.

Waiting for PCKN, Im actually hoping they will cut out Som and her dad scenes, along with some other unnecessary scenes.

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
Hi mistole09! And yes, I sent you an e-mail, please check it when you can. Everything is going fine, except the dvd store incident. & You're Welcome!:)
I'm glad to hear everything is going great for you :). Thank you so very much . You're my life saver girl. About the hmong video rental store, I feel the same way too. Am a big fan of Hmong dubbed. Too bad where I live, there's no hmong video rental store. The Super Market doesn't carry any movies :sad6:. Hehe I literally can wait to see your blog . Hope you can share more hmong dubbed with us . You have a great day na.

Last edited:

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Is there a Sai See Plerng hmong dubbed?

I will definitely buy a hmong dubbed lakorn if it isnt subbed, but i definitely like the original more. I hate buying hmong dubb cause sometimes they cut out too much or use super lame songs or just try to change the story, like Punya Chon Kon Krua hmong dubbed, it was horrible.

Waiting for PCKN, Im actually hoping they will cut out Som and her dad scenes, along with some other unnecessary scenes.
I was for sure Sai See Plerng was dubbed. I will link the photo below for you.

I am also waiting for PCKN too! :icon12:And I agree with you. It's just that I have lived years, watching hmong dubbed lakorns.... that is why I like to personally purchase my favorite ones only. I do hate it when they cut out a bunch of scenes!! I heard many entertainment say, it was because of copyrights and many said they just liked to change up things. I guess it all depends on the entertainment preferences.:confused12:

If I ever own an entertainment, I'll freaking make sure there are no cuts or changes lol. :thumbup:

I am for sure this is Sai See Plerng(2013) because it casts...
Chompoo Araya, Poh Nattawut, Chakrit Yamnarm, Lek Teeradetch and Mew Nittha.
Although, the cover does not show P'Lek... it's another one of those error. LOL.~
Title: Sai See Plerng aka The Fire Colored Sand
Hmong Titled it (Tsis Muaj Kev Zam Txim Tsis Muaj Kev Hlub) ~
Disc: 1-7e.
***Should have been originally named (Cov Xuab Zeb Kob Hluav Taws).
Never watched it before. :D

Phto. Credit: Vaaj Video

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤

I am also waiting for PCKN too! :icon12:And I agree with you. It's just that I have lived years, watching hmong dubbed lakorns.... that is why I like to personally purchase my favorite ones only. I do hate it when they cut out a bunch of scenes!! I heard many entertainment say, it was because of copyrights and many said they just liked to change up things. I guess it all depends on the entertainment preferences.:confused12:

If I ever own an entertainment, I'll freaking make sure there are no cuts or changes lol. :thumbup:

Although, the cover does not show P'Lek... it's another one of those error. LOL.~

Aww thanks so much for your help! Hehe tell me when you make your entertainment I will buy for sure

maiBee

sarNie Egg

I love Sai See Plerng!! :love: I watched it raw and was so dissaponietd that I didn't understand the sweet scene between Mew's and Chakrit's character. I wish I own a lot of hmong dubbed lakorn but sadly because I don't live close to any hmong store or market. Lets just say it would be a 6-8 hours drive or flying out of state.:facepalm:
Mew's my favorite girl. She 's not the most beautiful but theres just something about her that I really really like. I hope to see this lakorn on your blog.

thank you:)