Hmong Dubb Lakorn/Drama List 2013-2017

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
do you know where we can watch these?
Apparently no. As for now, I think that I am the only one uploading hmong
dubbed lakorns of 2016-2017 on my wordpress. Sood Sai Pan is also on my future project list. :)

And for some people who would love to purchase their own set of hmong dubbed dvds.
Here is the link to an ebay seller that I found minutes ago. I do not know if they are legit, but I know
that they bought 5-8 of the same lakorns for $1-$2 per disc last new year and is now
selling for the same price of $3-4 per disc.... as the vendors would have sold. :confused12:

They have Kaew Nah Mah, 3 series of the 4HJHKK(They don't have the first part!), Tang Fah Tawan Diew, Lom Som Ruk,
Roy Mai, Nang Chada, and Rong Ram Pee all dubbed in Hmong.

Still waiting for LRT and Nakee to get dubbed! :crybaby2:

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
dubbed lakorns of 2016-2017 on my wordpress. Sood Sai Pan is also on my future project list. :)

And for some people who would love to purchase their own set of hmong dubbed dvds.
Here is the link to an ebay seller that I found minutes ago. I do not know if they are legit, but I know
that they bought 5-8 of the same lakorns for $1-$2 per disc last new year and is now
selling for the same price of $3-4 per disc.... as the vendors would have sold. :confused12:

They have Kaew Nah Mah, 3 series of the 4HJHKK(They don't have the first part!), Tang Fah Tawan Diew, Lom Som Ruk,

Thanks for the information! I'm still waiting for Nakee to be dubbed as well.

maiBee

sarNie Egg

:worship2::worship2::worship2:THANKS soooo MUCH for the link!!!:thumbup:
For a long time, I've always checked ebay for Hmong/thai dubbed but was always unlucky and had given up hope but its so interesting how all of suddenly you found it when I've stopped checking. Thanks for sharing and keeping us posted all the time:icon12::icon12::icon12: and especially with :love: LRT !!! :love:

Last edited:

Mommy

sarNie Egg
This is so random, but does anyone lives in MN? If so is there any thai/chinese drama rental store anywhere? Also does anyone know if the drama kha badin been dub in hmong yet?

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Also does anyone know if the drama kha badin been dub in hmong yet?
As far as we all know, boran lakorns and period lakorns are less likely to get
dubbed due to the difference in the language dialect .:sad6:And...Ka Badin falls into the period lakorn category.
Hopefully one day, a production would choose to dubb the lakorn though!!:icon12:

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
Ah!Yay! :) Not sure if it's in CA yet though. Did they tell you or you saw it?

Feb (2017) Releases:
1.Title: Nakee นาคี aka Queen of Snakes/Serpents
Disc: 1-6 E. ***Should have been originally
named (Nkauj Huab Tais Nab/ Tus Niam Huab Tais Nab).
They told me. I just ordered mines from MN since I dont live up there or CA. Check this weekend! Btw, I believe Nakee won 3 awards or something! Congrats to the team!

Last edited:

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Omg!! Leurd Ruk Torranong is finally dubbed too!!
I sent YKM a message right when the lakorn ended,
so it's exciting that they really dubbed it. Now, I'm just
waiting to get my order of Nakee and LRT.:icon12:
Let me know if you guys have any questions.:)

Feb (2017) Releases:

1.Title: เลือดรักทระนง / Luerd Ruk Toranong
Disc: 1-8 E. ***Should have been originally
named (Cov Ntshav Ntawm Kev Hlub Kev Khav/Kev Siab Hlob).

2.Title: Nakee นาคี aka Queen of Snakes/Serpents
Disc: 1-6 E. ***Should have been originally
named (Nkauj Huab Tais Nab/ Tus Niam Huab Tais Nab)

Love their covers, but definitely not their hmong titles...

Photo Cr. Hmoob Thao FB

Last edited:

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
I dont get why in Narkee they said shes a Nkauj Zaj
Well she's actually not.:eek: She's a serpent... like snake. Besides the title, that is the one part that I didn't like about Nakee's
Hmong dubbed dvd cover. They must have thought that her snake form looks very much like the thai dragons in boran
lakorns. Truth is that there is a big difference. I hope they didn't dubb and put that she is a Nkauj Zaj, or else I'll be super
upset, because..seriously!!? She's a freaking serpent or snake in the lakorn and definitely NOT a dragon.:risas3:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Well she's actually not.:eek: She's a serpent... like snake. Besides the title, that is the one part that I didn't like about Nakee's
Hmong dubbed dvd cover. They must have thought that her snake form looks very much like the thai dragons in boran
lakorns. Truth is that there is a big difference. I hope they didn't dubb and put that she is a Nkauj Zaj, or else I'll be super
upset, because..seriously!!? She's a freaking serpent or snake in the lakorn and definitely NOT a dragon.:risas3:
Sadly they said nkauj zaj a couple times in the lakorn, when reffering to her. Which would confuse people. Lol