Hmong Dubb Lakorn/Drama List 2013-2017

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Yes.^^ If you go onto my wordpress blog, you will likely find my page about boran lakorns.
Some of the hmong dubb ones did get deleted on YT, so I only linked the ones I found.

Process: WordPress>Index A-Z>Thai Boran Lakorn Collection.

maiBee

sarNie Egg
Yes, Pit Sawad is the new lakorn that ended last month with Noon and Pong.
I was excited about the new releases too!:thumbup::icon12:
Now it makes me wonder, if other entertainments would come down
and sell their movies on my HNY too because I only saw YKM Production
last year, so that was very upsetting...:p since I am a fan of other productions
besides them. If there was a drama dubbed twice, I probably be
purchasing another entertainment's dubbing than buying YKM's version.
And what dramas were you finding to order? I could probably help.

And thank you for letting me know! :)

Omg, would you really do that? (if you can or can't it alright:)) Thank you tho!!
Its just that my relative that usually buy the movies for me(at the end of Fresno NY), we kinda have an fall out so I cant have them buying it for me anymore.:facepalm:
As far as the movies go, I know I want "Padiwarada" (my mom will :icon12: it!!!!!!!!!) and "Mafia Luerd Mungkorn"-series#2 :Singh- Tik&Mew (I have no clue if any production have dubb it yet)but so far, these 2 are the ones that I want.

Ua tsaug P'SweetXin !!!:)

I google how to spell thank you in hmoob. Lol !!!!

Last edited:

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Omg, would you really do that? (if you can or can't it alright:)) Thank you tho!!
Its just that my relative that usually buy the movies for me(at the end of Fresno NY), we kinda have an fall out so I cant have them buying it for me anymore.:facepalm:
As far as the movies go, I know I want "Padiwarada" (my mom will :icon12: it!!!!!!!!!) and "Mafia Luerd Mungkorn"-series#2 :Singh- Tik&Mew (I have no clue if any production have dubb it yet)but so far, these 2 are the ones that I want.

Ua tsaug P'SweetXin!!!:)

I google how to spell thank you in hmoob. Lol !!!!
When I was a bit younger than I am now, I used to make my elder sisters buy me lakorns each HNY, so I know how that feels too. Sometimes, I would feel bad about it because they were the only ones working so hard in my family. Now, I work too and could save a small amount each year to buy the ones I want. It doesn't make me feel so bad anymore hehe.:thumbup:

Anyways, Mafia Luerd Mungkorn is not dubbed yet. And I can probably get you another copy of Padiwarada for around $16 shipped. If you are interested in buying just pm me, if not it's okay. :) Although, I am planning to upload that drama on my blog too.:icon12:

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Hello!
3 New Drama Released out the other day!:icon12:
I am excited to present that Raeng Tawan is dubbed by YKM Production.
And there is still no news for other entertainements...at all.
I also plan to get Raeng Tawan during my HNY this upcoming weekend! :)
Double crossing my tiny fingers that this year all the other entertainments
are going to be here!:cheer:
Enjoy!

1. Hua Qian Gu (The Journey of Flower)
Hmong Title: (Cheem Tsis Tau Lub Siab Kom Txhob Hlub Koj) Disc: 1-8E.
Should have been named ( Txoj Kev Laij Ntawm Tsob Paj).
(Go read the summary and recaps first, before purchasing).
Rating: 8.5/10.

2. Look Mai Klai Ton (2016) (The Fruit Falls Far from the Tree)
Hmong Title: (Koj Yog Tus Kuv Nyiam) Disc: 1-7E.
Should have been named ( Cov Txiv Hmab Txiv Ntoo Ua Poob Deb Ntawm Tsob Ntoo).
Rating: none as of now.

Raeng Tawan (2016) (The Sun's Power/Strength)
Hmong Title: (Koj Yog Zog/Txoj Kev Hlub Rau Kuv) Disc: 1-8E.

Should have been named ( Lub Hnub Lub Zog).
Rating: 8/10.

Photo Cr. to Mong Ent.!

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Just some hmong dubbing clips that I found of Descendants of the Sun and Scarlet Heart: Ryeo that has been going viral on FB and Youtube. Credit to Ka Yang.
Kind of wished they would just dubb the whole thing or just don't do these at all. Breaking all them fan's heart lol.:fighting3:

Last edited:

maiBee

sarNie Egg
Just some hmong dubbing clips that I found of Descendants of the Sun and Scarlet Heart: Ryeo that has been going viral on FB and Youtube. Credit to Ka Yang.
Kind of wished they would just dubb the whole thing or just don't do these at all. Breaking all them fan's heart lol.:fighting3:

The voice dubb for the girl in descendant of the sun sounds so perfect on her. Kinda makes me wonder what the guy voice sounds like. As for the other video, I feel like the dubb voice didn't match them at all.Lol!! Thank you for sharing !!![/QUOTE]

Last edited:

maiBee

sarNie Egg
Hello!
3 New Drama Released out the other day!:icon12:
I am excited to present that Raeng Tawan is dubbed by YKM Production.
And there is still no news for other entertainements...at all.
I also plan to get Raeng Tawan during my HNY this upcoming weekend! :)
Double crossing my tiny fingers that this year all the other entertainments
are going to be here!:cheer:
Enjoy!

1. Hua Qian Gu (The Journey of Flower)
Hmong Title: (Cheem Tsis Tau Lub Siab Kom Txhob Hlub Koj) Disc: 1-8E.
Should have been named ( Txoj Kev Laij Ntawm Tsob Paj).
Rating: 8.5/10.

2. Look Mai Klai Ton (2016) (The Fruit Falls Far from the Tree)
Hmong Title: (Koj Yog Tus Kuv Nyiam) Disc: 1-7E.
Should have been named ( Cov Txiv Hmab Txiv Ntoo Ua Poob Deb Ntawm Tsob Ntoo).
Rating: none as of now.

Raeng Tawan (2016) (The Sun's Power/Strength)
Hmong Title: (Koj Yog Zog/Txoj Kev Hlub Rau Kuv) Disc: 1-8E.

Should have been named ( Lub Hnub Lub Zog).

Photo Cr. to Mong Ent.!
I like Kob and Andrew version(2000) of Look Mai Klai Ton. This (2016)version disappointed me a lot-never did finish it.:pancarta:
I wonder if they have already dubb Luerd Ruk Toranong (Pope and Diana):confused12:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
My gosh those voices really suck. They don't match at all. If those are the voices for Hae Soo and Wang So, I don't want to imagine what the voices for my Wang Eun and Seon Deok will be like. Good thing I don't buy hmong dubbed anymore because they cut out too much and their voices don't fit. Hmong dubbed used to be good when I coulnd't understand what they were saying, but now I don't need them anymore.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
I like Kob and Andrew version(2000) of Look Mai Klai Ton. This (2016)version disappointed me a lot-never did finish it.:pancarta:
I wonder if they have already dubb Luerd Ruk Toranong (Pope and Diana):confused12:

Thanks for letting me know!! I have never watched either version of Look Mai Klai Ton,
so I have no heads up.. when it comes to purchasing this one.;) Now, it lets me change
up a bit of what I want to purchase on HNY. And I usually buy every of Om's lakorns dubbed
in hmong because somehow his acting never diapponts me. As for Leurd Ruk Toranong.
I have to agree that it was probably one of the best thai lakorn of 2016 and should be
considered into dubbing too! :) I am waiting too!~If there is any news, I will update it. :icon12:

My gosh those voices really suck. They don't match at all. If those are the voices for Hae Soo and Wang So, I don't want to imagine what the voices for my Wang Eun and Seon Deok will be like. Good thing I don't buy hmong dubbed anymore because they cut out too much and their voices don't fit. Hmong dubbed used to be good when I coulnd't understand what they were saying, but now I don't need them anymore.
Lol. These were just clips and not even considered to be made into a dvd set yet. I thought it was just nice hearing them try to dubb it that's all.
And I agree that the guy's voice was not emotional enough for WangSo, but the girl's voice sounded alright for HaeSoo in my opinion.

Although many years passed and many people lost interest in hmong dubbed lakorns and dramas, I believe that there are still some people out there waiting, just like how we wait for someone to english sub a lakorn or kdrama for us. It's understandable from your point since english subbed versions are becoming popular, but there is still a disadvantage that the english subbing base have in common with the dubbed versions. It is that only less than half of those lakorns/kdramas are even being considered to being dubbed or subbed into english. Because in the end, it all comes down to what shows interested those subbers/dubbers. And as a result, most of the others lakorns or dramas will remain raw forever. So you either watch it raw, subbed or dubbed.:( *(Kdramas, on the otherhand, is more luckier than Thai Lakorns because they have a higher demand in their dramas to get subbed- so almost all of them are getting english subbed.) In conclusion to everything that I said, Hmong Dubb Lakorns is really created for those who don't understand Thai/Korean/Chinese/or English Subtitles and would just love to hear it translated into their own language. For me, I grew up with always seeing it and hearing my dramas get dubbed into hmong, so I kind of lived with it... no matter how satisfying or disappointing it becomes at the end. I watch them raw versions and then subbed (if there is any) and then rewatch the dubbed version just for the heck of it~LOL.:clap:

***Before watching/purchasing, everyone should already expect that the dubbed versions are basically cut versions (the reason they cut so much is to avoid copyrights and to not consume most of the time given to dubb because some of the people are not even getting paid) and the voices of some of them may not satisy you, but it may satisfy others.
Really you should only buy and watch the hmong dubbed versions, if you watched the original already and know which dubbing companies have better voices over the others. This is how you won't become diappointed in the future.

Oh too much info I'll stop here.:aloofandbored:

Last edited:

maiBee

sarNie Egg
Thanks for letting me know!! I have never watched either version of Look Mai Klai Ton,
so I have no heads up.. when it comes to purchasing this one.;) Now, it lets me change
up a bit of what I want to purchase on HNY. And I usually buy every of Om's lakorns dubbed
in hmong because somehow his acting never diapponts me. As for Leurd Ruk Toranong.
I have to agree that it was probably one of the best thai lakorn of 2016 and should be
considered into dubbing too! :) I am waiting too!~If there is any news, I will update it. :icon12:

Lol. These were just clips and not even considered to be made into a dvd set yet. I thought it was just nice hearing them try to dubb it that's all.
And I agree that the guy's voice was not emotional enough for WangSo, but the girl's voice sounded alright for HaeSoo in my opinion.

Although many years passed and many people lost interest in hmong dubbed lakorns and dramas, I believe that there are still some people out there waiting, just like how we wait for someone to english sub a lakorn or kdrama for us. It's understandable from your point since english subbed versions are becoming popular, but there is still a disadvantage that the english subbing base have in common with the dubbed versions. It is that only less than half of those lakorns/kdramas are even being considered to being dubbed or subbed into english. Because in the end, it all comes down to what shows interested those subbers/dubbers. And as a result, most of the others lakorns or dramas will remain raw forever. So you either watch it raw, subbed or dubbed.:( *(Kdramas, on the otherhand, is more luckier than Thai Lakorns because they have a higher demand in their dramas to get subbed- so almost all of them are getting english subbed.) In conclusion to everything that I said, Hmong Dubb Lakorns is really created for those who don't understand Thai/Korean/Chinese/or English Subtitles and would just love to hear it translated into their own language. For me, I grew up with always seeing it and hearing my dramas get dubbed into hmong, so I kind of lived with it... no matter how satisfying or disappointing it becomes at the end. I watch them raw versions and then subbed (if there is any) and then rewatch the dubbed version just for the heck of it~LOL.:clap:

***Before watching/purchasing, everyone should already expect that the dubbed versions are basically cut versions (the reason they cut so much is to avoid copyrights and to not consume most of the time given to dubb because some of the people are not even getting paid) and the voices of some of them may not satisy you, but it may satisfy others.
Really you should only buy and watch the hmong dubbed versions, if you watched the original already and know which dubbing companies have better voices over the others. This is how you won't become diappointed in the future.

Oh too much info I'll stop here.:aloofandbored:
Om and Min are very talented but it wasn't them, it was just the way how they change a lot of the dialog and other things. But if you feel like you want to go for LMKT, go for it girl. :)
I agree, Leurd Ruk Toranong does seem to be one of the BEST (according to me,lol)lakorn for 2016. Tarm Ruk Keun Jai(Mew+Nadech) was also good as well but I don't consider it a 2016 lakorn b/c it aired in the end of 2015. :pancarta:

I truly agree with all your responds. looks like we sure do have a lot in common. :thumbup:

MicThao

sarNie Egg
Hey~ hmong dubb lovers! how is your day?(✿ ♥♥) Fun news!! I've been wondering, if it is okay to upload some of the dramas? I mean, I get no profit from doing so and since many people done it already...mind as well do it too, right? It is only for entertainment purposes!! ಥ_ಥ And I realized..that many people don't have accessed to these dubbs on youtube anymore, so I am willing to take some time to upload them onto my DM account, if any of you is interested then, please message me. Take notice that, I will not give my account out, if you don't message me. Also, do not share my account or links to others, unless they are super closed to you. If they want the link, they can always send me a message here instead.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Another update: I've decided to create a private wordpress blog and upload my vids there instead. I repeat that my blog is private, so message me your emails. Only my invitation can give you access to my blog site. So far, I've only updated Iav Khau (Kdrama) & Two Spirits of Love (Hmong Version).

Omg please add me to your blog!!

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Update: 11/26/16
Just a quick update of what I saw today.
Descendants of the Sun and Plerng Naree was dubbed by YKM production. I will update their titles and images soon.
Other lakorns were dubbed too, but I did not keep track of their titles much. ^^

Photo Cr. Mong Ent.

1. Descendants of the Sun (2016)
Hmong Title: (Txoj Sia Txhawm Rau Lub Teb Chaw) Disc: 1-5E.
Should have been named (Xeeb Leej Xeeb Ntxwv Ntawm Lub Hnub).
Quality rating:***The cover in my opinion sucks. They photoshopped Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo's photo from their old dramas onto this!Like how can you mess up Innocent Man with Descendants of the Sun. On the side it even states: Song Joong Ki as Maru....X( Big Error there! The quality was downright poor.

3. Plerng Naree (2016) aka Lady of Fire.
Hmong Title: (Koj Thiaj Yog Tus Kuv Hlub Ib Txhis) Disc: 1-8E.
Should have been named ( Tus Poj Niam Hluav Taws).
Rating: 5/10. (Probably my worst rating ever...I watched the first disc and just got bored.) Maybe Mai and Tik did not have a strong chemistry. I was immediately bored out with Tik's same acting and Mai's princess acting. Although, I hope to see her get paired up with people her age- for example Mario Maurer will do! I think Mai getting paired up w/Tik on her first Ch3 lakorn, was just way too much of a challenge. Sorry for ranting Tik and Mai's fan. XD
No hates or beef here! <3

Last edited:

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Oh my! I am not a fan of Scarlet's dubbing. The voice for Jun Ki just doesn't match him. IU's dubbed voice is fine. But the only reason why I would watch it is because I'm showing it to my mother (and I would totally watch it again because I love SHR)

I'm at the point where I really don't need to watch Hmong dubbed lakorns since I'm at the point where I watch too much lakorns to know what they're talking about. hehehe what a die hard lakorn fan. - But kdramas are harder but of course have it subbed.

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
Update: 11/26/16
Just a quick update of what I saw today.
Descendants of the Sun and Plerng Naree was dubbed by YKM production. I will update their titles and images soon.
Other lakorns were dubbed too, but I did not keep track of their titles much. ^^
Hi P'SweetXin,

Can you add me to your blog? I'm waiting for a lakorn to be dubbed by a good production and want to check out other productions to see how well they dubbed.

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
If anyone sees the recent lakorn "Nakee" dubbed by any production, please let me know and if the production and voices are good! I plan to buy it. Thank you!

ze_thao

sarNie Egg
Yes.^^ If you go onto my wordpress blog, you will likely find my page about boran lakorns.
Some of the hmong dubb ones did get deleted on YT, so I only linked the ones I found.

Process: WordPress>Index A-Z>Thai Boran Lakorn Collection.
please add me to you wordpress blog

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
please add me to you wordpress blog
Please read my recent posts too. I stated that if you guys wanted to be added to my wordpress blog then, message me your emails.
It's so the forum pages won't be filled with the same comments over and over again.^^ TY! Will add as soon as I get your e-mail.

Last edited:

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Omg! Was currently at Fresno NY!! There was tons of old dubbed drama going for as low as $1 per disc each set. The sellers stated that those dramas will be the last copies available- since those productions stopped dubbing and the stores are closing. Trust me, there was finally... a bunch of people buying. I basically picked up the ones that I really wanted only.

The new dubbed dramas are Piang Chai Kong Nee Mai Chai Poowiset (Oh...&I realized that maybe two productions dubbed PCKNMCPW, so I will have to recheck it. ❤) and Pit Sawad! I was hoping to see Nakee or LRT but nope- gonna be another month or two more... &The newer dramas cost more.

Finally, I will be updating more photos tomorrow in the afternoon and upload more of TRKJ.

Last edited: