Hmong celebs that will be coming to Fresno HNY this year...

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
i knew it that it's that girl that everyone is talking about. Her name is Mai Chie Yang something like that and she was in the pageant last year.
yea, thats her and she is still very young. fresh out of high school and they did get married, not just engage but married!!!
she must be in that first stage when u first fall in love thats why she married him that fast. its shocking and scary if u actually hear her mom, she praised her daughter and her new son-in-law a lot! best of wish to them!

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
haha her mother actually encourage her to marry him. wow. she's fresh outta HS, I guess I can understand because she's still young and naive so I guess she's not planning ahead. you said she was in the pageant last year, which place did she get? She's kinda pretty and seems to be taller than Cha.

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
she compete in the Miss Hmong MN pageant last year and she place in the top 5.

haha her mother actually encourage her to marry him. wow. she's fresh outta HS, I guess I can understand because she's still young and naive so I guess she's not planning ahead. you said she was in the pageant last year, which place did she get? She's kinda pretty and seems to be taller than Cha.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Is she also this girl in Hmong clothes that is taller than Xai Yang? She's still looksl young and somewhat Americanized. Wonder why she decided to marry/engage to a MTT guy, I mean besides that he's a good actor, it's gonna be her that's gonna support him if they do get/are married. Are Hmoob-Mekas guys not interesting? Always wonder especially when the Hmoob-Mekas girl is still young and not really an OG lady. For me personally, I would never think about marrying MTT/HTT or Hmoob-Nplog guys, I would be taking care of him all the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WzmfWQXzbE
She is very pretty. ;D I can't believe she is married to Xai Yang, (if it is true) not that he is a bad person but she is very young.
She hasn't even experience life and see and know for herself what's really out there yet. Girl's these days are CRAZY!

I think the reason why girl's these days married our hmong actors is because they play a very good role in their movies and that is every little girl's dream. to have a nice perfect husband.

What can I say, love makes people blind. your life, your fate. ;D

mrshejunxiang

sarNie Hatchling
That makes me think, if the daughter wanted Txhaj more or the mother. :scratchchin:
I think some people think that way too...
but she's really proud that her daughter has a P'ek for a husband and as a son-in-law.
So, we all should be happy for them too :)

and to answer Kyocera09...
They think that since they play characters like that in the movie, they're gonna be sweet and romantic...
but they dont know that its just their character and not them...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I just don’t like the fact that the girl is just fresh out of highschool and for her mom to be so proud and encourage that it’s okay to get married when you’re young, to start a life when you don’t even have a stable career. This is why we Hmong are not successful as other ethnicity.