HMONG being RECOGNIZED at AZNRAPS.com

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse

http://www.aznraps.com
Known as the longtime most popular and UNIFIED Asian Hiphop website in the business, in the past AZNRAPS.com has featured such Hmong Rappers as Fres from Ill-Ego-Aliens and now LP and the Midwest's own R.A.R.E.

The biggest Asian-American HipHop artists have been personally involved with the site for years and years. Such as the Great MC - JIN (chinese), the rising HipHop Artist - Snacky Chan (korean), and Canada's #1 MC - Chuckie Akenz (vietnamese).

In the past, Azn-HipHop Producer "Chops" who produced for THE GAME's Mixtape and Chinese-Filipino Rapstar - Southstar from Smilez and Southstar, made huge debuts on B.E.T. and AZNRAPS. Now, our very own Hmong HipHop Artists are being recognized and respected Internationally thanks to AZNRAPS.

LP aka "Lil Paul" from Shaolin Entertainment has recently released a Track Single that's being featured on AZNRAPS.com, featuring the talents of the Midwest HipHop Powerhouse, RARE. You can find their featured track on the main page of the website or click on the link below to listen to their track.

Recognition on AZNRAPS.com is greatly respected amongst the Asian-American HipHop community other than BET and elsewhere on Public television. And at AZNRAPS, there's true unity amongst the Asian HipHop cultures.

...LP feat. RARE, Shaolin Entertainment's Page at AZNRAPS.com...
...LP's Album Samples at AZNRAPS...

credit to hmongblog

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
they're getting popular....i saw LP on BET the other night while i was watching mv's on BET.....it's good that hmong rappers like them are spreading around the world......good luck to them....

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
:w000t: congrats to LP! he made it to the top list! gotta tell me bro. he's a big fan of rare. thanks for sharing.